What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

She'll look like this :

Are you trying to say she isn't being edited at all then? Because she looks exactly the same as Lafate's screenshot of her.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I sincerely hope that's what is being said.

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wrong thread boys. sorry

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well that image of Shiho doesn't make sense for what info I was given.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

As far as I know, they are true to her image throughout the scenes and remain uncensored.
Shiho looks younger than some of the early units we don't have (Misha was teased months ago). Will any of them be coming to nutaku?

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Shiho looks younger than some of the early units we don't have (Misha was teased months ago). Will any of them be coming to nutaku?

I'm not sure about that one, but if I hear anything about them I will let you guys know.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of curiosity, what info were you given?
In regards to this art specifically. It was that she was being age to appear 18+ without questions to avoid issues with your guy's payment processors. I would have expected her to be aged one or two years in appearence in that case. Since she could already be argued to be a young looking 18+.

EDIT: Not that I'm complaining though. The closer we are to the original game. The more happy I'd be.

Last edited:

Nordland

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In regards to this art specifically. It was that she was being age to appear 18+ without questions to avoid issues with your guy's payment processors. I would have expected her to be aged one or two years in appearence in that case. Since she could already be argued to be a young looking 18+.

EDIT: Not that I'm complaining though. The closer we are to the original game. The more happy I'd be.
She's definitely over 18! Checked her ID myself. She won't be changed.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It has been announced the event is going to be next Tuesday :)

EDIT: Reading through Nutaku's twitter they say other features are being prioritized over the android app. Maybe one of them is auto-complete.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's definitely over 18! Checked her ID myself. She won't be changed.
So can we safely assume this is as young as they can look and be consider 18 without changes being done?

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The crappy thing about farm events, I still have tons of Odettes and witches laying around taking up party space, so I have to constantly sell. Spamming 2k summons to get silvers, I just got 2 valkyries (which I do not need) and then a healer (which I do not need, yet). Finally got an archer to CC my Spica. Now to get a mage to CC Odette and use the bunch of copies of her I have laying around.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I burned more 100000 yesterday and finally got 3 silver units. Unfortunately none of them was Vallerie :(
Still have 8 Odettes waiting for spirits to be combined and 6 free slots, so I'm fine until weekend to farm the platinum for combination.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2 starred Immortal Beast and got Valerie on my first try. That free healer they gave us a few weeks back, I finally got it CCed and my lightning rod tanked long enough to get me by.

Now I can CC Odette!

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm not sure about that one, but if I hear anything about them I will let you guys know.
Please save us. Save us from drowning in Elaines. There are so, so many Elaines...