What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Misha is probably number one desirable unit at this point. She's one of the most useful silvers in the game - the ones you keep using even after maxing lots of golds and platinums. We should have her for a long time already, at max skill and max CR. Instead, we keep getting Elaine, who is practically useless for anything but CC for classes that we don't even have implemented yet and for AW that we'll maybe see in 2 years judging by the speed events are going.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there an android app out already? and if so, can it be used with a kindle fire hd?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just throw Free Sacred Crystal and got Themis:eek:
Was hoping for Elaine , to CC Kerry. Or another Silver Unit...

Gromelon

Reputation score

Is there an android app out already? and if so, can it be used with a kindle fire hd?
Not yet. They said it's in the works and promised it somewhere in the autumn iirc.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Misha is probably number one desirable unit at this point. She's one of the most useful silvers in the game - the ones you keep using even after maxing lots of golds and platinums. We should have her for a long time already, at max skill and max CR. Instead, we keep getting Elaine, who is practically useless for anything but CC for classes that we don't even have implemented yet and for AW that we'll maybe see in 2 years judging by the speed events are going.
Things should be getting better soon in terms of speed.... so maybe like 6 months max for AW.

happenstar01

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I read earlier about the price points of the premium gacha rolls. I really like what nutaku are doing with the localization of MWA to english. But I'm a little concerned that not enough people would pay to get SC to roll for better units.

From the anecdotal evidence (as in posts from not just ULMF but also other places like AS and so on) it seems that the price point is over the market sweet spot.

Sure it's a niche market and not many buyers (until you make a work safe, family friendly, all ages version available) but even among that niche there is a 'marginal utility' price point (good grief... market analysis... never thought I'd apply it to a freemium H-game :p)

I wonder what it would be for MWA? Based on my (currently unscientific) estimation it would probably be at $1 a premium roll, $0.20 a rare roll. This is based off the time-effort-cost trade-off model. i.e. you need to price it such that it overcomes a potential customer's trade-off threshold. Too low, and your company suffers, too high and you sacrifice fence sitters (who are a substantial population of online customers I'm told)

I would not use marginal utility to analyse this, a H-game with no PvP or community system practically has no marginal utility to speak of.

But the TEC model allows you to estimate the 'frivolous' expenditure budget of people and gain a larger share of it from the competition.

I suppose only nutaku will know the actual stats of sales. I just hope it's enough to justify them staying in business and keep this game going :)

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sometimes I wonder about the absurd luck in my alt account and then this happens.

But then again the alt account still has Sybilla and Dahlia. Good thing I have a bunch of Somas lying around since Spica nearly cleaned out all my Danielas.

Gromelon

Reputation score

Just what I needed this fine day. Loading both Osawari and Aigis threads and looking at absurd luck ppl have.

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I read earlier about the price points of the premium gacha rolls. I really like what nutaku are doing with the localization of MWA to english. But I'm a little concerned that not enough people would pay to get SC to roll for better units.

From the anecdotal evidence (as in posts from not just ULMF but also other places like AS and so on) it seems that the price point is over the market sweet spot.

Sure it's a niche market and not many buyers (until you make a work safe, family friendly, all ages version available) but even among that niche there is a 'marginal utility' price point (good grief... market analysis... never thought I'd apply it to a freemium H-game :p)

I wonder what it would be for MWA? Based on my (currently unscientific) estimation it would probably be at $1 a premium roll, $0.20 a rare roll. This is based off the time-effort-cost trade-off model. i.e. you need to price it such that it overcomes a potential customer's trade-off threshold. Too low, and your company suffers, too high and you sacrifice fence sitters (who are a substantial population of online customers I'm told)

I would not use marginal utility to analyse this, a H-game with no PvP or community system practically has no marginal utility to speak of.

But the TEC model allows you to estimate the 'frivolous' expenditure budget of people and gain a larger share of it from the competition.

I suppose only nutaku will know the actual stats of sales. I just hope it's enough to justify them staying in business and keep this game going :)
Maybe, but US (out japan really) is other market, a game AAA is $60 with season pass +$30 but a eroge (illusion and kiss games) is $90 a common visual novel $60 when do you check visual novel on steam they are heavy problem with price, now they doing novel by chapter or do sale
The problem is too, there are people what spend more $500 in these nutaku games and I think these games are luxe and elite with same market our market cant support same prices that japan with many games

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sometimes I wonder about the absurd luck in my alt account and then this happens.

But then again the alt account still has Sybilla and Dahlia. Good thing I have a bunch of Somas lying around since Spica nearly cleaned out all my Danielas.
Lucky:eek:
Having Archer seems more usefull

I only get 1 Black so far , Liana. And it's Healer
Cost is high (21) , I think I rather use My Silver Unit it's only 15
Also get Mehlis , and another Kerry.
Today get Themis

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was wondering which is better, saki, akane, or spica in the crystal market?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Depends on a couple things. Do you have a Nanaly or Bashira? If no, then Spica is a solid archer to have in place of them.

Saki is good when her skill is up. Her skill is like rogue assassinate, except she's ranged and only gets 50% dodge during it, so if you're trying to beat a map through luck, Saki makes it possible. Other than that she's a weak archer who can be placed on a melee slot.

Akane I still haven't even bothered using. :(

Last edited:

Nirhael

Reputation score

While "fence sitters" may be a substantial population of online customers, they're a very minor source of income, most browser games like these rely on what's generally referred to as "whales", people who spend huge amounts of money. There's little to no benefits in lowering the price for Crystals, a single whale interested in a new Black unit can spend more money rolling for it than what a thousand players might spend in a month. Gacha rolls have always been a huge source of income for games like these and the fact that they're borderline scams won't change a thing, lowering the price to entice people would cut deeper into their margin than keeping them exactly where they are. Really, that's how most freemium games on the market work, 80% don't pay a cent and the remaining 20% just dumps money at the game.

While I have no idea how much the game makes now, considering what happened recently, there's probably trust issues and older players may be a bit reluctant to spend more money, at least that's how I feel it is. Putting it really bluntly, the first generation's probably still worth some money, but a lot less likely to spend now and Aigis'll have to hope for newer players that don't know about the DMM version and haven't gone through the ridiculously long no-Event downtime we had.
Spica first unless you have both Bashira and Nanally, Saki's a very good unit and very useful since she provides ranged support on a melee slot, if you have Hina then don't buy her. Samurais are no good, wait till we get AW before even looking at them.

Gromelon

Reputation score

When it comes to Aigis, older "whales" don't even have much to spend on. That's the thing that baffles me about Aigis team. They want more active players and income, but instead of providing content that, you know, attracts ppl and makes them spend money.. they release events once a month and do literally nothing else. While more games get released. Games that actually do shit to win players.

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While "fence sitters" may be a substantial population of online customers, they're a very minor source of income, most browser games like these rely on what's generally referred to as "whales", people who spend huge amounts of money. There's little to no benefits in lowering the price for Crystals, a single whale interested in a new Black unit can spend more money rolling for it than what a thousand players might spend in a month. Gacha rolls have always been a huge source of income for games like these and the fact that they're borderline scams won't change a thing, lowering the price to entice people would cut deeper into their margin than keeping them exactly where they are. Really, that's how most freemium games on the market work, 80% don't pay a cent and the remaining 20% just dumps money at the game.

While I have no idea how much the game makes now, considering what happened recently, there's probably trust issues and older players may be a bit reluctant to spend more money, at least that's how I feel it is. Putting it really bluntly, the first generation's probably still worth some money, but a lot less likely to spend now and Aigis'll have to hope for newer players that don't know about the DMM version and haven't gone through the ridiculously long no-Event downtime we had.
I will admit I haven't had to spend anything recently the downtime between events has allowed me to keep my crystal count at a decent number, beyond rolling for a gold or platinum spotlight that I want atm. I simply do not have enough room to roll for more units.

Aigis is probably making some money as new players join and word of Nutaku gets around (I have been seeing more mentions of it lately.) But I don't believe many of the established players are putting much into atm, maybe during the events but with as high as level as we are its not difficult to max an event unit out with only a moderate expenditure of crystals.

I have no doubt we will see the all-ages version though. But when, I have no clue. Nutaku hasn't even mentioned a timeline for the release of the All-ages site yet Nutaku.com

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I will admit I haven't had to spend anything recently the downtime between events has allowed me to keep my crystal count at a decent number, beyond rolling for a gold or platinum spotlight that I want atm. I simply do not have enough room to roll for more units.

Aigis is probably making some money as new players join and word of Nutaku gets around (I have been seeing more mentions of it lately.) But I don't believe many of the established players are putting much into atm, maybe during the events but with as high as level as we are its not difficult to max an event unit out with only a moderate expenditure of crystals.

I have no doubt we will see the all-ages version though. But when, I have no clue. Nutaku hasn't even mentioned a timeline for the release of the All-ages site yet Nutaku.com
Yep but this market is terriblr, new players need select 1 from 5, before was aigis o lov
When do you play all age, select a no social game or guild crash or same with your friends and coworker, aigis is a tower defense a genre created on star craft 1, is the grandfather that dota2 and Lol
AS have a better destiny how all-age, HoS is solid

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, previous video was just the potential strategy for clearing Dwarfs & Giants 2, this one is the actual clear.

Time to attempt Boss Rush. :D

ragnhildyr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, previous video was just the potential strategy for clearing Dwarfs & Giants 2, this one is the actual clear.

Time to attempt Boss Rush. :D
do you think it's possible with hina instead of saki?

or another unit instead of saki

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you think it's possible with hina instead of saki?

or another unit instead of saki
If you don't have Saki, you'd have to use something like Berna. Hina doesn't have assassinate on her skill like Saki does.

If you have NEITHER, then you better pray that the Cypria in the video assassinates EVERYTHING in the middle instead of dying. It'd be easier on Cypria if the black ogre doesn't randomly spawn in middle, but you'd need to delay it with Karma while the other ogres are being killed by your archers.

Finished the very last challenge map Boss Rush. Map was a LOT easier than it looks.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are you guys having problem to play on Nutaku today? I'm receiving an error after Aigis title screen: "Check for multiple logins or a discrepancy between the actual time and the clock time on your device."
The problem clearly is none of these two things.