What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Well money main point is used to upgrade unit as they get alot more expensive past lvl 50.
But since we dont even need to go all crazy strong with the current patch i say used it all on gacha :D (keep 200k for lving ur unit until next week monday event)
Sure we only need 200k? I was thinking around 300k

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Im not saying some defence on a duelist is bad, but a defence skill on a duelist is garbage. What unit are you going to tank with elaine that ~20% extra defence is going make a difference on? Its like that male HA with +attack skill, you just sigh every time their skill is up. Sure, if the unit has amazing base stats like a princess or a bandit you could get away with a crap skill. Her one advantage is that she is easily CR;d, but would you not rather save the copies for something else?

edit: if you intend spend all stamina on the monday daily, feel free to blow all your cash on sunday :) the cash you get from story missions and stuff will usually cover most of the expenses anyway, and at this point i think most of us need silvers for CC more than levels

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sure we only need 200k? I was thinking around 300k
lol up to you, but it felt like geting class CC and lvl 50 is enuff atm, and use those gacha and pray got something good yes 0.1% chance for black or so ppl said.
Now if you worried to max lvl ur unit for awakening dont need to worry soo much. First it will be still way way ages before this implement, then to awaken you need a orb from daily that cost 90 char (the fight is hard as in ridicolous to some point) and the most anoying part you need awakening fairy (jp sold this for 100 demon crystal).
With that said maxing unit past lvl 50 seem to be too much of chore and money waste unless you got platinum armor exp

As for valk Elaine, personaly i also dun't like her for being defense skill and HP+ at affection it making her sound like a tank with 1 block.
Strategy wise it have its own use like if u want to block 1 of the big unit so you can kill the other 1st, but im not a fan of this way since i use valk mostly for cost increase and retreat her when i see her engage big unit.
The only valk i use is misha (silver) *in jp*for being easy cost reduction and +atk affection with hp recovery skill where i can put her far away from healer. I usualy make her retreat if she engage big unit

Last edited:

tekneet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Around 400k or so, probably less from now on when my gold boost is over. This week i ended up with 1 healer, 1 archer, 1 soldier, 1 mage (!),1 HA and a bandit
Thas some rngblessed like luck you got there :3

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On those type of maps I use my three rogues for earlier response until I can get my soldiers out. I wouldn't exactly drop either Elaine or Kerry in that type of situation.
While obviously an option, and the intended purpose of a thief unit type, it can be considered preference map depending. Kerry, I'd agree with she's too pricey and most people can't CR her easily. Elaine there's an argument to be made on at least.

Something to think about: 3 thieves vs 3 valks:
The thieves are going to get out earlier, there's no contest. And they can hold their own vs anything but armors for the most part.

Here's the difference in running the Valks, though 2 normally suffices.
The Valks are going to boost the Unit Points quickly in most rush scenarios.
Their other benefit is there increased Withdraw, to put out bigger units faster.

Something a thief is not good at accomplishing. A thief simply doesn't give much on withdraw unless your using a plat+ or non-CR'ed thief. In some cases they merely delayed a bit, but still don't prevent being overwhelmed.

So you are going to have the pros and cons for both, thus why I said some of it will be preference. I believe the wiser choice is to combine the two options and use both if available. ;) Still working on Betty myself (never did get her fully CR'ed), although I do have Harrisa fully CR'ed (4 cost, not CC'ed yet).

Im not saying some defence on a duelist is bad, but a defence skill on a duelist is garbage. What unit are you going to tank with elaine that ~20% extra defence is going make a difference on? Its like that male HA with +attack skill, you just sigh every time their skill is up. Sure, if the unit has amazing base stats like a princess or a bandit you could get away with a crap skill. Her one advantage is that she is easily CR;d, but would you not rather save the copies for something else?
Okay, got ya there, misunderstood your comment.
Ya Def skills are a bit lack luster, though they can come in handy on occasion, typically if the unit is under leveled. (Lilia is that way for me, as she's the Def based princess.)
As to saving copies...I suppose you could, but it depends on the person, do they only their gold for units, or do they spend. Sure you can get a better valk that way but it cant be counted on. (and yea a x5 or x10 button would be nice)
Depends on a person patience I guess.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol up to you, but it felt like geting class CC and lvl 50 is enuff atm, and use those gacha and pray got something good yes 0.1% chance for black or so ppl said.
Now if you worried to max lvl ur unit for awakening dont need to worry soo much. First it will be still way way ages before this implement, then to awaken you need a orb from daily that cost 90 char (the fight is hard as in ridicolous to some point) and the most anoying part you need awakening fairy (jp sold this for 100 demon crystal).
With that said maxing unit past lvl 50 seem to be too much of chore and money waste unless you got platinum armor exp
Eh I'm stopping units at 50CC20 until I get that across the board then going up 10 at a time from there, but just trying to make sure I don't run out during the week and have to discharge units instead of combining them.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i would pay crystals for a x10 base summon button :(
Haha, than just roll rare / premium instead :D. But seriously - I think the need for multiple summons has been brought up by Japanese players a lot of times. Not sure what the response was.

i would use any rogue instead of elaine, defense skill on a duelist is about as useful as a dick on a potato
I have to disagree here. Defensive capabilities of a duelist are very important, as your main DPS is from ranged anyway. If your DPS is too low, you can often just put additional ranged nearby. Moreover, quite often it is not important whether you take 15 or 25 seconds to kill something. But if you are unable to tank it in place, you just loose.

Ofc you can claim, that you could just tank the boss with HA in such scenario, but more often than not the additional damage from thrash that you catch due to 3 block outweighs the bonus armor (not to mention HAs don't have mdef and do almost zero damage when compared to even medicore duelist).

Thank u, that's some useful info, even tho it would be nice to know what kind of silvers we'll be able to farm (to know which of the current ones can be used for CR without heavy consequences).

As for Kerry, Im just a noob but since Valkyries main roles are killing little mobs for deployment points and dueling, I can imagine they benefit more from higher attack than def/hp in most cases. I can see some uses for higher bulk but only if it's rly significantly higher than other valks', since attack still remains her most important stat. So if she has less attack than even silver valks, her hp&def both must be much higher than the other golden ones to compensate that, probably like 1,5x higher or so. That's how I see it at least.
Silver unit management is one of the challenges of this game. Often you will 'waste' silver units due to lack of box space only to later on realize you need x copies to CC given plat. Plan ahead on what you need. There is no way to tell what units will be available in next event (unless we get the Japanese order), but the rotation is reasonable, that is there are rarely cases where you will go for two months without access to say silver HA.

This is obviously in Japanese version, where you get new event every week or two. This is a core strength of Aegis and hopefully English version will be able to keep up.

As for Carry, see my points above. Also, she doesn't have less attack than Ellaine, only less then Misha. The sortie recovery is just one of the features of valks. It is also very map dependent (for example Misha can 1-shot goblins in Immortal Beast, while Carrie and Ellain can't). But they also come with well balanced stats, good skills and 10% magic resist which is nothing to sneeze at.

Gromelon

Reputation score

What would we need these extra Valkyries for? Classes that use them for CC is not even in the game yet. Any extra from gatcha is a fair game for CR imo.

I value defence skills on melee units much more than attacks skills, in general. They are both almost useless on low-lvl, but at least defence skill can help to outheal damage in tight spot against bosses. Combination of def skill and heal up skill can make even underleveled unit tank quite a bit longer.

For ranged units, on the other hand, attack skills are awesome. While melee units survive damage, they dismantle bosses.

That said, diversity is the key. In tower defence, having options for different maps and tactics takes the cake.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's interesting to hear others opinions about defensive skills on duelists, and I'm not saying that i know everything, I'm just talking from personal experience. The duelists on my JP roster are princesses and bandits, who have good enough base stats to not need defensive skills. Maybe borderline duelists would benefit from such skills? But then again, are there really nothing better to use in your roster?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What would we need these extra Valkyries for? Classes that use them for CC is not even in the game yet. Any extra from gatcha is a fair game for CR imo.
There are plat Valks in game, they require silvers for CC.
See my sig.

It's interesting to hear others opinions about defensive skills on duelists, and I'm not saying that i know everything, I'm just talking from personal experience. The duelists on my JP roster are princesses and bandits, who have good enough base stats to not need defensive skills. Maybe borderline duelists would benefit from such skills? But then again, are there really nothing better to use in your roster?
I think part of this stems from the non-linear progression the maps have, they sometimes have tremendous spikes in difficulty. Castle Retake is before Dragon Hunting / Remnant Vanquished 3, both of which are easier then then some of the maps before them. So DEf could be useful for some maps, any farming map it's not going to be worth clicking on.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I value defence skills on melee units much more than attacks skills, in general. They are both almost useless on low-lvl, but at least defence skill can help to outheal damage in tight spot against bosses. Combination of def skill and heal up skill can make even underleveled unit tank quite a bit longer.

For ranged units, on the other hand, attack skills are awesome. While melee units survive damage, they dismantle bosses.

That said, diversity is the key. In tower defence, having options for different maps and tactics takes the cake.
Lol not all melee are tank type, does this mean you never use bandit / berserker ? They are 1 of the highest atker in this game also best to tank a caster type boss in my opinion due to super high hp. *debateable with high magic resist but i prefer bandit still*
Btw while i dont think there a ranged unit that have defensive / survival skill in here, what happen when you meet a boss like lich keep killing ranged from far away (this is IF question: lets change a little, a new boss with big range and do physical that focus hiting your ranged class 1st :D )

Last edited:

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are plat Valks in game, they require silvers for CC.
See my sig.
There are Thetis and Clissa, so save your silver elanie

Stat wise Clissa is far stronger, but I mostly use Thetis for it 1.4 attack skill

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@altrius - then we are fked until they give us vampire hunters (that happens to be one of my favorite classes :))

Gromelon

Reputation score

For late deployment? Sure, lots. Princess ftw. For early? I'd prefer to place CR Elaine over rogue and on some maps over soldier. There's time and place for everything, but if there's a steady stream of goblins on one lane from the start, and later there will be armour/ogres, I place Elaine, who will 2-shot goblins, provide more (and earlier) unit points than Phyllis would, and then will be able to somewhat tank bigger threats under healing. She racks up unit points that are used to set up ranged and quickly cover another lanes, and unlike most soldiers usually stays there until the end.

I like that about Valkyries. They are a fine line between tank, duellist, early response and unit point bringer.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Should I try that one, or did anyone pass it in english version? all video I watch use belinda to pass that magic map

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@gromelon I think that what i dislike about valkyries :) they are that "in-between" class. Most of the time soldiers,rogues or HA's will take their job, or late-game units will.

@x3no that map is rough, you need a lot of magic damage, and you need it fast. i honestly dont know if its doable with what we got right now. maybe with the +5 unitpoint boost

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I feel that the main use for Valks are their unique ability to regain your points back. Unfortunately they still cost a lot to deploy which is somewhat counter intuitive to their purpose, which makes the soldier reinforcement ability so much better since soldiers are simply much easier to deploy faster. If valks were cheaper to deploy you would probably see them played a lot more.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If we get the subjugation events (where we need to kill multiple waves of enemies, 500 in total), valkyries are gods. Main reason being that those events does not have natural unit points generation.

does valks have the buff on the EN version? that they recover ~70% of their cost when retreating? don't remember exact number

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does valks have the buff on the EN version? that they recover ~70% of their cost when retreating? don't remember exact number
I dont recall every getting more points back retreating them before. Its always been at 50% for valks too.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

valk cost return 100% only when awaken to brynhild.
as for that 70% wasnt that pegasus knight ?