What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

EthEternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Magic war is among the most broken maps in the game. I don't think it is possible to do this map right now, unless you have Despia or buy the initial sortie buff from casshop. It requires some min cost witches, and Nenya (who is unavailable here) is preferred for that, due to her slightly better attack speed. Even if you have something like maxed out Chloris and two min-cost maxed out Calliopes, I don't think its enough to do this map.
I hope that is not the case :( Was hoping a cost reduced Calliope and a cc'd calliope with Cloris all high-max affection would be enough.....

1 star would be enough for me if that is the case

Last edited:

Haunter7

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A queston to ppl who are/were playing the jp version. When do we get a better HA or more copies of Leeanne? Cos I think for now we only have access to 3 copies of her, meaning we can't even CC her 2 times and it seems 2 HAs are needed for the Golden Armor H.

Same goes for duelists, both physical and magic - people say Kerry sucks and we currently have no free Princesses, will we get anything better soon?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it only my feeling or you really CC kerry because you don't have a good duelist?
Pretty much I have no other unit that really has any form of magic defense so...

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Kerry definitely doesnt suck, she's good enough most of the time. Heck, i still use her on my JP account now and then

@haunter7 you can do gold armor H with just one HA (maybe even 0), its all about healing and magic dmg

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

A queston to ppl who are/were playing the jp version. When do we get a better HA or more copies of Leeanne? Cos I think for now we only have access to 3 copies of her, meaning we can't even CC her 2 times and it seems 2 HAs are needed for the Golden Armor H.

Same goes for duelists, both physical and magic - people say Kerry sucks and we currently have no free Princesses, will we get anything better soon?
Main source of silver units is events. Most event maps have around 10% drop for a silver or two. Over the course of week you get few copies of unit that drops from the map you are currently farming.

As for better than silver, most event rewards are platinum. Eventually you are able to fill all 'roles' you want with good event units. Note however, that Aegis is designed around playing it for a long time (which is good from where I stand), so it will take months until you have something really good for every position.

Also, Carry doesn't suck. She is just a tanky type of duelist, with HP affection bonus and mdef. Main complain with her is that she has worse attack power than silver Misha, but the latter is not available currently anyway. Sure, she is not Sybilla, but she should do well for now.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty much I have no other unit that really has any form of magic defense so...
Kerry definitely doesnt suck, she's good enough most of the time. Heck, i still use her on my JP account now and then

@haunter7 you can do gold armor H with just one HA (maybe even 0), its all about healing and magic dmg
If only kerry affection bonus is +attack then she will be amazing now, in japan you can awaken her so I guess it is better to use her than silver valk... then again we don't have misha here :( so yeah kerry is good enough valk

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Right now the only farmable source we got for silvers are the lotteries...I gamble up all my remaining gold on the 2k lottery every sunday :) I got a silly amount of healers, heavys and archers, but no witches or mages

Last edited:

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Right now the only farmable source we got for silvers are the lotteries...I gamble up all my remaining gold on the 2k lottery every sunday :) I got a silly amount of healers, heavys and archers, but no witches or mages
you have the patience to spam x1 base summon ?

ehh how much time it would save to have no animation x10 / x5 button :D

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i would pay crystals for a x10 base summon button :(

tekneet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How much do you spend on sundays? You're not even guarantee a silver every 100 rolls which is 200k

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i would pay crystals for a x10 base summon button :(
Same here :D

got 2 elanie and 1 valerie using 200k gold (using mouse macro haha)

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How much do you spend on sundays? You're not even guarantee a silver every 100 rolls which is 200k
Around 400k or so, probably less from now on when my gold boost is over. This week i ended up with 1 healer, 1 archer, 1 soldier, 1 mage (!),1 HA and a bandit

Gromelon

Reputation score

I currently rate Elaine above Kerry when it comes to them Vals. She is way easier to CR, and stats are not that much different. Early response and unit points > slightly better stats.

BUT that's my personal opinion, and I have soon to be maxed Themis for tanking/damaging bosses and MR. If there's no alternative, CC Kerry is probably a way to go for that specific role.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i would use any rogue instead of elaine, defense skill on a duelist is about as useful as a dick on a potato

Gromelon

Reputation score

i would use any rogue instead of elaine, defense skill on a duelist is about as useful as a dick on a potato
I don't fancy these 1.1-1.2 skills anyway. By the time they are ready on a battlefield melee units don't make this much of a difference in terms of damage. Maybe they will make more difference at higher levels, but for now.. meh.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think thats the main problem for elaine is that she really isnt the duelist type. If you can get her cost reduced she is great at early starts and getting your unit points back fast. Sure she would be ALOT better if she had more atk over defense, but i still use her for fast early starts since she can do decently enough to recover all the unit points i spent on her and more.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Early response and unit points > slightly better stats.
I'd agree with this, this is very true on several maps that require speed rushing units out or being overwhelmed. Get em out fast or take a loss for some maps.

i would use any rogue instead of Elaine, defense skill on a duelist is about as useful as a dick on a potato
Gonna have to disagree here.
It's one of the reasons units like Sybilla are so powerful. They don't have just good Atk, but also great Def. That Def can be the difference between 3 staring and loosing. So Def is important on a duelist maybe more so then any other unit outside of an HA's (though HA's lack MR).

Haunter7

Reputation score

Main source of silver units is events. Most event maps have around 10% drop for a silver or two. Over the course of week you get few copies of unit that drops from the map you are currently farming.

As for better than silver, most event rewards are platinum. Eventually you are able to fill all 'roles' you want with good event units. Note however, that Aegis is designed around playing it for a long time (which is good from where I stand), so it will take months until you have something really good for every position.

Also, Carry doesn't suck. She is just a tanky type of duelist, with HP affection bonus and mdef. Main complain with her is that she has worse attack power than silver Misha, but the latter is not available currently anyway. Sure, she is not Sybilla, but she should do well for now.
Thank u, that's some useful info, even tho it would be nice to know what kind of silvers we'll be able to farm (to know which of the current ones can be used for CR without heavy consequences).

As for Kerry, Im just a noob but since Valkyries main roles are killing little mobs for deployment points and dueling, I can imagine they benefit more from higher attack than def/hp in most cases. I can see some uses for higher bulk but only if it's rly significantly higher than other valks', since attack still remains her most important stat. So if she has less attack than even silver valks, her hp&def both must be much higher than the other golden ones to compensate that, probably like 1,5x higher or so. That's how I see it at least.

Around 400k or so, probably less from now on when my gold boost is over. This week i ended up with 1 healer, 1 archer, 1 soldier, 1 mage (!),1 HA and a bandit
Sounds like a pretty nice result, I did the 2k gatcha at least like 50-60 times and have yet to get my first silver unit. Btw is there any reason to keep money for future or fuck it and go for gatcha? :D

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd agree with this, this is very true on several maps that require speed rushing units out or being overwhelmed. Get em out fast or take a loss for some maps.
On those type of maps I use my three rogues for earlier response until I can get my soldiers out. I wouldn't exactly drop either Elaine or Kerry in that type of situation.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like a pretty nice result, I did the 2k gatcha at least like 50-60 times and have yet to get my first silver unit. Btw is there any reason to keep money for future or fuck it and go for gatcha? :D
Well money main point is used to upgrade unit as they get alot more expensive past lvl 50.
But since we dont even need to go all crazy strong with the current patch i say used it all on gacha :D (keep 200k for lving ur unit until next week monday event)