What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

As to Nanaly, I'm keeping two of them. I've already reduced the cost to the two main ones that I am keeping (15 cost after CC). Always a good idea to have 2 good archers, and well she is the best currently, so I'm using two of em.
Let me rephrase that Nanaly is still the best archer even in JP version and you know that jp is ver 2.2.2 now EN still 1.0.0.
All i think what u need left is a healer go nudge nutaku to make temple of healing event in english thats a free black healer that can remove status effect (stun/paralyst 15s can't move and monster will pass your unit) and increase range :D

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well speaking percentage wise for 2,500 you should get....

Black 16-17
Platinum: 55
Gold: 203-204
Silver: 225

So ya he got a pretty bad haul for what the averages are suppose to be.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

8 platinums is pretty horrible for 500+ rolls. I would at least want a -1 or -2 cost Jerome out of that.
He is. He's not maxed reduce cost (not for lack of trying), just didn't get lucky on the last one to reduce. Both my male soldiers are reduced, but one away from being maxed reduced.

To clarify it was 8 different platinums, there were some repeats that were used for reducing. Like my Valkyries & Witch are fully reduced. One of the plat princesses is reduced once, the other twice (unlucky for her 3rd as well).
So in this case I did see all of the platinums at least once.

Did finally see all the golds, then it seemed to chain/streak on Fedora for awhile. Still didn't get her fully reduced with 4 extra tries. (its like really....)

Just thought I'd clarify. What ya see is what I currently have, many are reduced due to repeats, though not all of them fully.

Last edited:

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow that was a lot of money for those rolls. Dunno if I would ever spend that much, but then again I am very miserly with my money. I probably would spend a few dollars here and there if the paypal option is implemented.

Still though the amount you got for those rolls is kind of, well disappointing. Considering what is the official probabilities anyway.

Since I really want to start to farm the Hard mode of Monday, could anyone recommend what I should get CC'ed or leveled? Currently I have Katie, Soma, Calliope, Alissa, Leeanne, and Valerie CC'ed. Other then that pretty much have only what anyone can get via the missions. The only 2 other units of note are Dahlia and Garrett, but I haven't leveled them yet mainly due to how higher their unit cost is.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ergh $2500 is how much money he spend 1x roll is $5

Btw from what i see EN premium roll atm have higher chance of geting black unit than JP.
Maybe we can't use JP version % for EN, no idea how they put into the system with %.
Wonder the cause of this becasue there not many character yet in EN since the number of black unit in jp is pretty low while they have tons of platinum and gold.. but again someone need to hax the system to know this.
*in JP they officialy announce that premium roll % and they increase the % roll on specific unit for spotlight event etc, last time they even have 2 different premium roll 1 roll increase chance of archer unit (lies!! since i got pirate / silver valk) and the other was for new unit i think*

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of 50-something rolls, my breakdown thus far has been:

Black: 7 (Berna x3, Sybilla x2, Despara x1, Clissa x1, missing Nanaly)
Plat: 4 (Dahlia x2, Adele x1, Camilla x1)
Gold: 24 (Julian x1, Garrett x3, Cyrus x1, Kerry x3, Iris x3, Themis x1, Bernice x3, Fedora x4, Cuterie x1, Conrad x3, Barbastroff x1, missing Betty)

And the rest silvers, which I assume to be about 15. I've only been cost-reducing a few silvers to make space. Been saving the golds to hopefully attempt to cost-reduce and skill-level a few.

So I got a 14%/8%/48%/30% split. Not bad. Just wish my plat luck was better.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow that was a lot of money for those rolls. Dunno if I would ever spend that much, but then again I am very miserly with my money. I probably would spend a few dollars here and there if the paypal option is implemented.

Still though the amount you got for those rolls is kind of, well disappointing. Considering what is the official probabilities anyway.

Since I really want to start to farm the Hard mode of Monday, could anyone recommend what I should get CC'ed or leveled? Currently I have Katie, Soma, Calliope, Alissa, Leeanne, and Valerie CC'ed. Other then that pretty much have only what anyone can get via the missions. The only 2 other units of note are Dahlia and Garrett, but I haven't leveled them yet mainly due to how higher their unit cost is.
Honestly two valeries (or better), Leeanne(or better), Alissa and Dorca (or better), Katie (or better), and yourself should be the focus for that map. Which is what I'm doing for it on monday.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out of 50-something rolls, my breakdown thus far has been:

Black: 7 (Berna x3, Sybilla x2, Despara x1, Clissa x1, missing Nanaly)
Plat: 4 (Dahlia x2, Adele x1, Camilla x1)
Gold: 24 (Julian x1, Garrett x3, Cyrus x1, Kerry x3, Iris x3, Themis x1, Bernice x3, Fedora x4, Cuterie x1, Conrad x3, Barbastroff x1, missing Betty)

And the rest silvers, which I assume to be about 15. I've only been cost-reducing a few silvers to make space. Been saving the golds to hopefully attempt to cost-reduce and skill-level a few.

So I got a 14%/8%/48%/30% split. Not bad. Just wish my plat luck was better.
Trade you a Nanaly for a Sybilla. (Be cool if we could trade, have it cost 3 crystal, they make their money or limit people that don't pay to do so rarely, and people can get a unit they want to use).

My current list of all units:

At any rate still having fun. Still taking forever to level up all the units so it keeps me busy. :) Well in between waiting on charisma and such.

Last edited:

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly two valeries (or better), Leeanne(or better), Alissa and Dorca (or better), Katie (or better), and yourself should be the focus for that map. Which is what I'm doing for it on monday.
Realy, thats probably one way of hundreds to clear that mission, if you suggest units then post a vid. that use those units in H Monday daily, and pls. not that one with a lvl 100+ prince that kill almost everthing.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trade you a Nanaly for a Sybilla. (Be cool if we could trade, have it cost 3 crystal, they make their money or limit people that don't pay to do so rarely, and people can get a unit they want to use).

My current list of all units:

At any rate still having fun. Still taking forever to level up all the units so it keeps me busy. :) Well in between waiting on charisma and such.
That would be the best feature to implement... then you could take pitty on people. Granted people would then make account to get free rolls and give all the units to their main and taking a iron or something.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Man I just want that Plat Princess, makes me feel bad knowing that the longer the game goes on the less chance I'll actually have to get any specific unit I want.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Realy, thats probably one way of hundreds to clear that mission, if you suggest units then post a vid. that use those units in H Monday daily, and pls. not that one with a lvl 100+ prince that kill almost everthing.
Well I'll record a video this monday I suppose

Man I just want that Plat Princess, makes me feel bad knowing that the longer the game goes on the less chance I'll actually have to get any specific unit I want.
Yep, but that is what happens when there are many fish in the sea.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

not hundred only 88 and not really overpowered unit I think, btw try to get your hero to lvl 64, to unlock savior title

Gonna try it on monday :D

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That would be the best feature to implement... then you could take pitty on people. Granted people would then make account to get free rolls and give all the units to their main and taking a iron or something.
This is true, some people would try to exploit.

However it is easily stifled or stopped.

-Both sides must pay the fee. (they get 6 total gems worth, 3 from each player in my example). Obviously the amount of the Fee would be something the Devs have to decide. But something set, and it may be cheaper or higher depending on the rare.
-Rare for a Rare. Black for Black, Plat for Plat, Gold for Gold.
-Only Gold and above can be traded. This keeps the silvers unchanged, and are still limited by purchase or quests. Since silvers are a large commodity due to CC requirements, it keeps their desire high with less impact on the overall game.

The above would do several things:

-Making alt accounts to benefit a main becomes fairly useless, unless you already spent money or got lucky not once but twice. So we aren't going to be seeing a thousand accounts for one person trying to trade multiple copies. Not to say some people wouldn't make a thousand for that one trade they want. But time vs effort. They'd have better luck just rolling the 2k gold gatcha, they'd have better odds.

-Game either makes more money, or removes peoples ability to hoard crystals which only encourages more sales. Win / win there.

-Silvers required for CC stays high, which encourages sales, though more likely the 3 crystal instead of 5, as better odds for silver there.

-Another option that could be done is to also make it where you can't trade unless you already have one of the unit. This makes it likely trading would be used to increase skill and lower cost, but is not cost affective for being used albeit very rarely for new units. Not to mention you'd have to find someone willing to trade.

Overall it could be done with careful planning. It's a suggestion but there are always ways to detract from people who might try to exploit.

And that right there is why I spent like I did. My odds are higher now then they ever will be later.
BTW, which one, there are 2 of em for Plat. Lilia(pink hair) or Sherry(brown hair)?

Last edited:

Prototype909

Reputation score

And that right there is why I spent like I did. My odds are higher now then they ever will be later. Win some loose some.
The only reason I haven't spent is because the pricing is so high for something that still isn't guaranteed. Even if I spent $2500 I could still just get unlucky and have nothing I want to show for it, and what rolls I have done (Paid and unpaid) haven't been very reassuring.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So yea i have 3 barbostaffs now, should i just use one to Cost reduce my CCed one? I dont need to like hold onto him for anything right?

jorgiguel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does the trading post ever have black units in it? or is the max rank in it plat?

Prototype909

Reputation score

does the trading post ever have black units in it? or is the max rank in it plat?
Not sure, to my knowledge all blacks that aren't premium summon are event cards. Though now that we're apparently skipping a ton of events in order to "catch up" to current JP content who knows what will happen to all of them?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So yea i have 3 barbostaffs now, should i just use one to Cost reduce my CCed one? I dont need to like hold onto him for anything right?
If you already have one you CC'ed at 50, its fine to use others to cost reduce, provided he isn't your only mage. He's not useful outside of skill ups or reducing his cost once you've already got him CC'ed.

If you mean by current blacks no, least JP didn't from what stated earlier in the thread, as someone wanted to know if Nanaly might be put there earlier.
Given our pace change compared to JP, we really cant be sure what they will or wont do at this point.
We may be the same game at this point, with in different time periods, but the over all is going to be very different until we finally do catch up at this rate.

The problem I've noticed with most of the event units is they are more expensive cost wise, thus making premium units more desired overall, but an option for free players.
You can see previous event units on JP, note many of them had changes done to them because people simply didn't play with em due to their excessive costs or because they just weren't worth using.

Last edited:

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

FINALLY 1 STAR CASTLE RETAKE!!!! But yea how the hell do you beat that lich for a 3 star?
Also thx for advice on Barbostaff, i have like 1 lvled up valerie that i dont plan on CC because i like how cheap he is

Last edited: