What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Apparently they didn't plan on someone logging in on the first day of launch before daily reset happened.

Space was blank, even though it says I got something it's not claimable. :p

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone help me with a link to a video of castle retake, i can´t pass it T.T
Eth has a series.

On another note, some may say this is lucky, some may say its not. Was after my second Sybilla, I did not get her. Sadly this will be the last I can spend till probably December.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That unit looks awesome. Does sybilla get some kind of amazing aura or anything?
It will be a long time until it happens, but AW Sybilla is just a broken and OP character. Her AW passive grants her the ability to attack from ranged (200) while she is using her skill.

Now, let it sink in. Assuming you are a rank 100 prince, an AW99 Sybilla can deal 1.4k ranged magical damage (skill level 5) that also has a low chance to instantly kill a target. Not only can she deal a lot of damage, she can tank a lot of bosses because of her high health and defense. She makes Olivia (the unit in my video) look normal, who is strong on her own as a duelist, by comparison. Once people get their Sybilla awakened, she'll trivialize a lot of missions just because she does a lot. The only thing stopping her are enemies with high magic resistance (and even then, she can possibly instantly kill them lol).

It's not surprising why people are going for Sybilla and Nanaly.

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Apparently they didn't plan on someone logging in on the first day of launch before daily reset happened.

Space was blank, even though it says I got something it's not claimable. :p
yeah i got the same thing, sent them a bug report

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eth has a series.

On another note, some may say this is lucky, some may say its not. Was after my second Sybilla, I did not get her. Sadly this will be the last I can spend till probably December.

and now you have five.... I'm telling lady luck you are cheating on her with Nanaly and Aigis.... There is no other choice.

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

5 x Nanaly... sure... bad luck as f*ck :confused:

EthEternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eth has a series.

So before i get jealous, about how many rolls have you done? :p

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

5 x Nanaly... sure... bad luck as f*ck :confused:
Can cost reduce them sure, well two of em once, or 1 of them 3 times (and hope like hell they take). Outside having more than 2 starts becoming redundant.

Sure running the 3rd is fine for most maps that are just farming anyways. But higher end maps they are going to have opposition by better more specialized, or well rounded units. Don't get me wrong not complaining about having the best archer in the game. But all units, including the best archers, have their limitations no matter how "good" they may be.

And the reason I say some might consider it bad: There are 6 blacks in game ( supposedly :p ). I've seen the assassinx2, princessx1 and archerx5, not exactly a good spread.
I am pretty happy with my Plat/Gold roles, as I managed to get max cost reduce on both of my Plat Valkyries, HA's & Mages.

So before i get jealous, about how many rolls have you done? :p
Just under 2.5k$ worth, mostly 5crystal.
Yes, that is a K on the end.
As stated in a previous post, only could spend that much due to tax return. It's now up and out.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well 1st im scared to find out how may roll you did and how much money you spend.
Then with all those nanaly are planing to cost reduce her? i think 2 is more than enuff archer
There still plenty of class out there that stll not out as i mention before black iris is a broken healer reason for this is skill protection 5/5 2x defense / aw: +7% def. Now what happen when you got a unit def 1k ? (Julius my only male unit with 100% affection ) basicaly nothing can dmg them anymore (phytsical)at least dessert map boss only dealt around 1k dmg for 0 def (berserker tank :D )
For ppl who saved sacred crystal pray that yours will be rewarded for event map use :D

Note: black iris is my only reason i make my team atk focus to prevent any leak ( Aria where are you !! Don't need Katie >.< *ok i lied i still have katie on back up*)
Edit: $2,500!! Nutaku you already making a killing on money income there... So converting to the number of role 250,000 money = 2,750 sacred crystal = 550 roll -.- how many black + platinum u have there ? XD

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: $2,500!! Nutaku you already making a killing on money income there... So converting to the number of role 250,000 money = 2,750 sacred crystal = 550 roll -.- how many black + platinum u have there ? XD
You seem em in my pic, its arranged by rarity.

Totals:
-Black: 8 (1princess, 2assasssin, 5archer (assassin was used as XP cause I hate her))
-Plats 8 (Plat archer was used for XP for nanally as she easily replaces her)
-Gold, what ya see plus the healing assassin. HA's, Mages, and One healer fully cost reduced.

For amount spent (2500$), some may say I'm actually VERY unlucky. Just saying.
For me I'm overall okay with what I got (other then the lack of seeing other blacks and no second sybilla, and my soldiers were very unlucky in getting cost reduced out side of Katie), it could have been better, but it could have been a lot worse. I got a boat load of silvers, and by the numbers I could have gotten way more with that 50% chance.

Last edited:

EthEternal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Totals:
-Black: 8 (1princess, 2assasssin, 5archer (assassin was used as XP cause I hate her))
-Gold, what ya see plus the healing assassin. HA's, Mages, and One healer fully cost reduced.

For me I'm overall okay with what I got (other then the lack of seeing other blacks and no second sybilla, and my soldiers were very unlucky in getting cost reduced out side of Katie), it could have been better, but it could have been a lot worse. I got a boat load of silvers, and by the numbers I could have gotten way more with that 50% chance.
Damn, well could of been worse and i'll just leave it at that... :p I probably would of expected more out of it though but im greedy.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Totals:

If you were me... all those Nanalys would have became one to form....

Also made progress on 3 staring castle retake... I can now kill the lich ^.^

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you were me... all those Nanalys would have became one to form....

Also made progress on 3 staring castle retake... I can now kill the lich ^.^
Grats on 3 staring the retake, it's a pain to be sure.

As to Nanaly, I'm keeping two of them. I've already reduced the cost to the two main ones that I am keeping (15 cost after CC). Always a good idea to have 2 good archers, and well she is the best currently, so I'm using two of em. Still have the 3rd that I'd leveled, haven't decided what I'll do with her. All these Nanally let me easily three star the Single ranged class challenge(s). Just kept replacing her and activating her machine gun. Yay for rubies?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats on 3 staring the retake, it's a pain to be sure.

As to Nanaly, I'm keeping two of them. I've already reduced the cost to the two main ones that I am keeping (15 cost after CC). Always a good idea to have 2 good archers, and well she is the best currently, so I'm using two of em. Still have the 3rd that I'd leveled, haven't decided what I'll do with her. All these Nanally let me easily three star the Single ranged class challenge. Just kept replacing her and activating her machine gun. Yay for rubies?
Ya! However I wouldn't keep two.. cause that is just the way I play. There can only be one of any not faceless soldier unit in my Aigis world :D however Valerie has a clone cause I have no other mages =[

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ya! However I wouldn't keep two.. cause that is just the way I play. There can only be one of any not faceless soldier unit in my Aigis world :D however Valerie has a clone cause I have no other mages =[
Not into double the pleasure and double the fun?
Suit yourself but I like my twins. :D

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not into double the pleasure and double the fun?
Suit yourself but I like my twins. :D
Why have Nanaly and Nanaly when I can have Nanaly and Bashira!

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'd sad that so people get so much luckier with premium summons, always the same silvers for me :(

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd sad that so people get so much luckier with premium summons, always the same silvers for me :(
I'm sure you'll get lucky too when you spend 2,500.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm sure you'll get lucky too when you spend 2,500.
For 2,500 those rolls seem incredibly unlucky, or at the very least for 2,500 I'd expect a better haul. When our existing unit pool is so small and you still can't manage to draw one of everything for that much money spent I don't know what you can even call premium summon except for a scam.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

8 platinums is pretty horrible for 500+ rolls. I would at least want a -1 or -2 cost Jerome out of that.

My plat/black drops were pretty much exactly what the drop rates predict. I spent $500 and spent a bit of it on extra storage space. This is around 100 rolls:
I didn't realise ccing plat archers would take 3 silver archers, so the last 20 rolls were to try and get silver archers when Nanaly dropped. I still don't have enough archers to CC Bashira.

Last edited: