What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

how good is Fedora? I just got her from 5SC and while I dig her design I somehow don't buy her ability that increase range instead of powering her healing power like every other healer I have
Scrublord Nattorei here. Finally gets to post.

As someone who, since March, has only rolled gold males and four Fedoras (0 plats and blacks), I'm telling you she is good. Never have I been in a situation where I needed an Increase Heal skill. Fedora has consistently good healing and can pop up some utility range. And have you seen her AW stuff? She dual-wields man.

As for G, I beat it with only 1 Healer. Katie, Maribel, Cloris, Shiho, Spica, Fedora, Odette, Anya, Solano. I use Karma too, but I probably could tweak it so I don't need her.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how good is Fedora? I just got her from 5SC and while I dig her design I somehow don't buy her ability that increase range instead of powering her healing power like every other healer I have
Fedora is far better for me. There are many places that she just shits on Iris due to her skill, from situations where you can't place a second healer due to UP but need someone out of range healed to needing 3 healers on 1 unit but only the places for 2.
At 1/5 skill for Fedora you won't notice a big difference, the second you get that second skill up Fedora will be a staple of your team.

I'm waiting on Belinda's revival not to mincost and skill up my Belinda but to max skill Fedora.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As for G, I beat it with only 1 Healer. Katie, Maribel, Cloris, Shiho, Spica, Fedora, Odette, Anya, Solano. I use Karma too, but I probably could tweak it so I don't need her.
I found this statement is too far-fetched. There's none in that team besides Karma & Anya would be able to tank wolf with one healer. Mind telling us how you did it?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found this statement is too far-fetched. There's none in that team besides Karma & Anya would be able to tank wolf with one healer. Mind telling us how you did it?
He used Fedora and Shiho, Shiho is one of the best healers while her skill is active.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He used Fedora and Shiho, Shiho is one of the best healers while her skill is active.
Anya yes is cheat with her skill. Maribel gets really tanky if you hit the skill right.

I probably could beat the map without toggling Shiho too. Odette + Shiho + Solano just kills them so fast.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To my experience regarding those wolfs:
I used Karma to tank the 1st and had cc70 Odette + cc55 Belinda take him down before karma skill ended.
The lower wolf was initially tanked by lvl 54 Anya using her skill + 2 healers (lvl 40 Chydis + cc60 Iris).
The last wolf was tanked by cc54 Deine and had to exchange Odette for a 3rd healer (cc60 Fedora). Since the 2nd wold still wasn't dead the strain on the healers was severe and even Deine would die if her skill wasn't used.

Using other units to delay the 2nd top wolf may be best option. CCed HA may take 1-3 hits and, even if it only delays for a few seconds, it may enable you to deal with a single wolf each time.
I also think that instead of replacing Nanaly for Bashira a witch may be a better option. Mine is still low lvl (cc42) and a lot of arrows wouldn't break defense, besides that, magic damage against wolfs should be better.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, just tested. I can 3* without toggling Shiho's skill and without using Karma. Edit: Well I guess <--- might not be fair. I have to use Echidna, which is kind of like toggling Shiho.

As for the map itself, I'm glad I've boycotted the gacha. Four runs, 0 Rubies and 0 Sake. That is like rolling eight silvers in a row.

Edit: 5 runs, 15 30% opportunities, only hit 2 of those 15

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Since I've experienced it, Chydis 1/5 + Iris 2/5 healing Leanne with 4/5 isn't good enough to keep her alive. iirc 2/3 hit & she goes down.
Might be a bad timing of activation & have yet to try it again before I leveled necessary unit.
Iris+Alissa was able to outheal gold werewolf's damage for me with Leanne's 4/5 skill up. When Ada got on her also, she died instantly though.

After doing a test run, I might actually switch up my strategy though. I'm thinking of swapping Karma for Odette to see if an idea I had of Odette+Freemium works.

My next attempt will be something more like this for gold werewolves

A. Prince
B1. Odette
B2. Valerie
B3. Pallis
B4. Barbastrof(Can be replaced by Cyrus)
C. Cloris+Calliope
D. Bashira

I'll be risking my prince's life in this next attempt. He'll either be completely safe the whole time, or hopefully not take too much damage before withdrawing and replacing with other tanky units.

Placement is specific.

B4, Because I want to be able to pop their skill asap to splash the double gold werewolves.

B3. No splash skill/Only 2/5 skill.

B2. HOPEFULLY his splash is big enough to reach both wolves.

B1. Highest dps so better to hit sooner rather than later

C. Slow down the wolves, if I didn't make a mistake on their range, it should be hitting them even when they reach A.

D. I'm out of freemium magic attack units without relying on other event units, so Bashira's the only thing available since I'm trying to dps everything to death without healing. This is where cat witch Nenya would be if she existed. :p

Well maybe not, I'd probably put Nenya at C if she did exist, since she can hit a wolf sooner.

Maybe I'll upload the failure if it ends up being one. :p

Last edited:

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh my god... I actually 3 starred Final Battle X for the event. I can't 3 star The Awakening Wild, but I managed the harder map.

Didn't get a Rosalie or Ada this morning, but wow... Hopefully I'll get a Rosalie soon. Already have one Ada.

EDIT: Did manage to add Pallis to my army, though. Is she good?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She's a weaker Mehlis that's easier to cost reduce. Depends on if you need a 2nd mage for bigger aoe or bigger damage.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She's a silver, so ultimately no. She is basically on par with Valerie, just instead of a AoE boost skill she has an attack boost skill.

Do not put too much weight on using her. And I would highly discourage feeding multiple copies to raise her skill or reduce her cost.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do not put too much weight on using her. And I would highly discourage feeding multiple copies to raise her skill or reduce her cost.
Damn, guess I already fucked up then. :p

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Damn, guess I already fucked up then. :p
Not trying to be blunt, but it is a waste. You'll need silvers for CC'ing and AW'ing many units. Mages are the most common AW material.

And the scaling is bad. Lowering the cost of a Mage is not as impactful as lowering the cost of an Archer or Soldier. At that high of a cost, 1 or 2 more or less isn't a big deal. Same for the skill.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She's a silver, so ultimately no. She is basically on par with Valerie, just instead of a AoE boost skill she has an attack boost skill.

I have 9 Valeries right now.

I think I can give Pallis a copy or two.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have 9 Valeries right now.

I think I can give Pallis a copy or two.
Better to be safe than sorry. AW'ing a single Mage cuts that 9 Valerie stash in half.

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Better to be safe than sorry. AW'ing a single Mage cuts that 9 Valerie stash in half.
So... Who's the best one to awaken first if we are talking about mages??

I got Garania, Sasha, Odette, and Mehlis.... Male mages = fodder ;)

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would AW Garania +7% attack for all mages > Sasha attack speed up > Mehlis Fast Chant (attack faster with consecutive attacks) and ignore Odette garbage AW +10 MR and niche skill.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sasha definitely. She gets a big attack speed boost after AW. When we get the black Mage, Sasha comes close to matching her DPS.

Garania is the next best if you're just looking at power and stats, but Mehlis is <3.

Edit: Golds get no love.

Last edited:

Herkz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sasha definitely. She gets a big attack speed boost after AW. When we get the black Mage, Sasha comes close to matching her DPS.

Garania is the next best if you're just looking at power and stats, but Mehlis is <3.
Hmm that's pretty good. So I'll awaken Sasha and Garania in the mage department :)

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just got done running my 4th Phalanx 2 mission, three of which have been completely empty, and one which gave me the flowers. Its very frustrating.