What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Better to be safe than sorry. AW'ing a single Mage cuts that 9 Valerie stash in half.
I'll worry about Awakening when we have it. I don't even have the majority of my units CC'd, so I'll worry about that later.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm really in need of more Valeries, but I'm only getting more and more Christophers and Elaines. I'm starting to really hate these two... :mad:

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yay, I did Final Battle X again and got Rosalie! I'm super happy right now!

I know elves aren't the best units, having low HP and potentially low defense, but high attack, but... God, she is just delicious.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'll worry about Awakening when we have it. I don't even have the majority of my units CC'd, so I'll worry about that later.
Fair enough conjecture good sir. I'll leave you to your own standard of business that which you find is in your own best interest for the situation you are presently in.

Hoping all the vets are ready. I know a lot of people got bored over the past few months and spammed millions on basic.

insanedar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

3 stared G, but can't get the demon crystal to drop, 5 runs and counting...

RabbitJack

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, I'm slow on the uptake. These shrine highlights change each time the special mission turns over, right? So when Beast-girl ends Sybilla won't be highlighted any longer?

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Fair enough conjecture good sir. I'll leave you to your own standard of business that which you find is in your own best interest for the situation you are presently in.

Hoping all the vets are ready. I know a lot of people got bored over the past few months and spammed millions on basic.
Well, there's also that I'm not worried about what units I have access to since I've been spending about $100 per month on Sacred Crystals (150SC) since last month, so I'm frequently getting more and more Silvers or Golds that I don't wish to use.

Granted, I can't count on 5SC summons to give me the units I need, but there's always 3SC summons if I need more Silvers.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, there's also that I'm not worried about what units I have access to since I've been spending about $100 per month on Sacred Crystals (150SC) since last month, so I'm frequently getting more and more Silvers or Golds that I don't wish to use.

Granted, I can't count on 5SC summons to give me the units I need, but there's always 3SC summons if I need more Silvers.
Oh if you're spending yeah you probably won't have to worry. At least for the unit materials.

Give me some luck so I can finish up this G mission.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anya yes is cheat with her skill. Maribel gets really tanky if you hit the skill right.

I probably could beat the map without toggling Shiho too. Odette + Shiho + Solano just kills them so fast.
Might as well tell us about the placement if you don't mind. If Maribel is good enough with one healer, then Leanne/Bernard probably would do with 2/3 healer.

I also think that instead of replacing Nanaly for Bashira a witch may be a better option. Mine is still low lvl (cc42) and a lot of arrows wouldn't break defense, besides that, magic damage against wolfs should be better.
That may be a good idea, but Bashira's skill is helping to decrease the swarm of lesser enemy earlier in the map before you can put any mage.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Might as well tell us about the placement if you don't mind. If Maribel is good enough with one healer, then Leanne/Bernard probably would do with 2/3 healer.

That may be a good idea, but Bashira's skill is helping to decrease the swarm of lesser enemy earlier in the map before you can put any mage.
Maribel is only good because of Anya. Even with both of their skill active, it cuts it really close and I have to withdraw Maribel and do some emergency melee swapping. I kind of overestimated and underestimated a variety of factors.

Toggling Shiho/using another Healer/using Echidna makes everything much safer and easier.

Edit: CC40 100% Spica without skill is enough to clear until the gold wolves come and you have to withdraw her. Don't need the burst Archers.

Last edited:

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Maribel is only good because of Anya. Even with both of their skill active, it cuts it really close and I have to withdraw Maribel and do some emergency melee swapping. I kind of overestimated and underestimated a variety of factors.

Toggling Shiho/using another Healer/using Echidna makes everything much safer and easier.

Edit: CC40 100% Spica without skill is enough to clear until the gold wolves come and you have to withdraw her. Don't need the burst Archers.
Figured out there's no way to kill the aura wolf fast enough without Karma's help. You use Maribel/Anya to tank it or it die before reached your tank?

Iris+Alissa was able to outheal gold werewolf's damage for me with Leanne's 4/5 skill up. When Ada got on her also, she died instantly though.
I've come up with something based on Draa video, not sure if it'll work. Karma + free.

Something like this. (Shamefully edited your image.)

Right of A - Katie
I - Cloris/Calliope
B1 - Daniela/Calliope
B3 - Healer
C down - Mage
A - HA
below A - Prince
C up - Mage

withdraw C up
H - Healer

withdraw I
E - Karma for aura wolf.
withdraw A, B1
F, G - Leannee/Bernard
withdraw Katie & Prince
D, J - Healer
C up - Witch/Mage

If Ada is dead before the wolves arrived, it might be possible.

I decided to burnt all my SC because of Sybilla's temptation.
1st roll got Bernice (this is the point where i lost my restraint)
2nd roll got Betty (another one I don't have)
3rd roll, platinum light........ and got another Hina....
4th roll, gold light....... another Betty..... FML

Least I could use Bernice in my team for sure.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish I had Hina. Plat waifus tend to elude me.

I always get the ones everyone else wants, like Elizabeth or Lyla. If Celia didn't have her spirit ability, I'd be pissed about getting her too.

Nattorei

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Figured out there's no way to kill the aura wolf fast enough without Karma's help. You use Maribel/Anya to tank it or it die before reached your tank?

I decided to burnt all my SC because of Sybilla's temptation.
1st roll got Bernice (this is the point where i lost my restraint)
2nd roll got Betty (another one I don't have)
3rd roll, platinum light........ and got another Hina....
4th roll, gold light....... another Betty..... FML

Least I could use Bernice in my team for sure.
Maribel takes two and Anya takes one. They both have to hold for a bit and either require a second source of healing or melee switching.

If I get rid of one of the golds with Karma, I only need one source of healing.

I should probably try and switch Anya and Maribel's position...

Also, nice rolls!

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I wish I had Hina. Plat waifus tend to elude me.

I always get the ones everyone else wants, like Elizabeth or Lyla. If Celia didn't have her spirit ability, I'd be pissed about getting her too.
It's not like I'm complaining about getting plat though. I mean out of every other plat i have yet to acquire, why must it be a copy. What a chance.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not like I'm complaining about getting plat though. I mean out of every other plat i have yet to acquire, why must it be a copy. What a chance.
I got like three Cyprias, two Dahlias and Adeles I don't even use, and two Camillas which is admittedly good before I finally got Lilia.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As promis here you AW prince stat

Break trough:
atk: 530
def: 690
MR: 20
Block: 3
Cost: 26
Skill: Duration: 30s / Atk + Def 3x and 50% to nulified atk / stun when skill run out
AW ability: Morale 20%

He gained AW symbol lol

Edit: By draa after buff buff buff

Edit2: Anna buff on the new title - Cost -3 = 23 cost (currently still checking if there anything else)

Last edited:

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Break trough:
Skill: Duration: 30s / Atk + Def 3x and 50% to nulified atk / stun when skill run out

He gained AW symbol lol

That's pretty bad ass.... It's too bad I'm still stuck in the Desert Kingdom maps lmao going to be awhile before I can get that.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Break trough:

He gained AW symbol lol

Holy:eek:
And , how to obtain it just to clear 5'th story map right?
LOL at that image , Prince face is missing..... LOL

Xine

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Holy:eek:
And , how to obtain it just to clear 5'th story map right?
LOL at that image , Prince face is missing..... LOL
By 5th story map, he means the 5th SET of story maps...yes Nutaku is that far behind lol....

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By 5th story map, he means the 5th SET of story maps...yes Nutaku is that far behind lol....
Um sorry I'm still didn't understand , what does it mean?
Though I have a vague thought
Immortal Beast is the 1'st story map right...?
Then there is this 2'nd - 5'th?
Or.... it's an event map?