What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I think it was just pure luck. Haven't done that many premium rolls so the odds were against me period (I know that isn't how statistics works but yeah...). I'm just happy that I got her now before the event.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think it was just pure luck. Haven't done that many premium rolls so the odds were against me period (I know that isn't how statistics works but yeah...). I'm just happy that I got her now before the event.
Ye old proverb, when luck enters, give him a seat.
Grats on the roll :D

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hence why i said a devil whisper :p
Its not really an advice, it just enticement of the devil ;)

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

About the event: Which should I CC for the event Fedora or Cyrus? Currently got CCd: Daniele, Nanaly, Dorca, Katie, Leeane.

And on the other note: Does anybody know the 10 units that are going to be implemented? Because my devil is telling me to wait for the new units to roll. Female mages anyone?!

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm starting want to ask nutaku how much they made just this month, 120 roll =600 crystal at least $550, and before there a post someone spend $2500.
And I also keep seeing ppl with multiple Nanaly and Sybilla they didn't mention how many roll they did though but definitely 100+ (black is 3% chance)
Lets use this as a base to keep pestering them keep the event incoming :D
I'm a pretty big outlier for having 9 black units out of ~60 rolls. Roughly 15% chance for me.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi, may I know more about awakening? (I know that each units awakening differ from the others)

I believe it separates gold from silver, otherwise silver seems much better because of ease of CR.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm curious about this too.I actually asked a few pages back sadly no one answered me.
So basically you don't need to CC Phyllis for anything outside of Fairy Rescue H.But that daily its really important so you have to?
If you don't CC Phyllis, you will sooner rather than later stop using her, as she can't even handle two goblins (this is even visible in currently available story maps). You need to CC her if you want to keep using her, despite the fact that her skill doesn't change and therefore she offers worse 'sortie point efficiency' after CC. But if you deploy her and she can't do anything outside of using her skill, majority of the time you are better off just not deploying her at all.

It is good to have a CCed silver soldier, especially if you can cost reduce him/her. I replied I recommend against CCing her in the context of the question that was asked. It is not like CCing Phyllis is bad, it is more that this is a really low priority target.

Just noticed something, it doesn't seem all the units as shown in JP are equal to ours, or the wiki is simply incorrect.
In this instance Witch Adel is showing a max CR of 12 (at least by translation), but I have the limit, and it wont go lower then 13 (she is CC'ed).
In recent balancing patch cost of all witches was reduced by 1. This patch is not yet live on English version.

New info released from facebook:

Nutaku Games
16 mins
Aigis Newsflash: update #1 is coming next week!

Look out for...

- 10 new characters
- The "Daughter of the Witch" Event
- A male healer (finally!)
- Several tweaks and fixes

Check back tomorrow for more info.
Daughter of the Witch, nice. Belinda is a really strong witch, if you don't have a premium one you definitely want her. This also makes me think we will go with revival event order, so next might be Mariabelle event.

However, since this is a really old event, it is pretty grindy and with poor droprates. Prepare for tearshead on the forums :D.

So wait, since we skipped the Cloris event (iirc, since we got her from her missions) doesn't that mean we're permanently screwed out of cost reducing her?
Pretty much, not to mention we missed out on the Aria Event too, which is a pretty big deal... :(
Aghhhhh this is so disappointing :/ why do we have to get screwed over compared to the JP version? The English version should be about giving reasons to switch from the JP version, not providing incentives to NOT switch.
Chloris and Aria events can come back later on, as revival events. I stand here with a different opinion than the vocal part of the forum, but the faster we start being 'up to date' with Japanese version, the better. Aegis is getting better, not worse, over time. Newer events are more interesting and better balanced than old ones. If we get current events, we can participate in 'solving' the maps and discovering unit capabilities, tips and tricks. If we try to repeat all events since Japanese start, we will have to wait almost two years for anything cool that pops up.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi, may I know more about awakening? (I know that each units awakening differ from the others)

I believe it separates gold from silver, otherwise silver seems much better because of ease of CR.
Awakening unit usually have their own specific trait hence what make each unit are unique even u see 2 gold mage their awaken trait is different.
Ex: Katie awaken trait is +2% def to PT / Aria awaken trait is +2% atk to PT - both gold soldier
Sometime you will see 2 unit with the same trait note that these skill will not stack. (if stackable you can just make a full awaking with +atk% and 1 shoot everything)
To awaken unit you need to get character CC-ed if they are CC-able (princess don't have CC but have awaken).
Next you need to find orb in a daily it cost 90 charisma to enter and the enemy here...... well lets said you need a full group of CC character (of coz different map different hardness).
Next just like CC you need to use unit to awaken, a platinum unit will use 3 gold unit and 1 awaken fairy.
There no more + cost unit on awaken and you can relvl them again mean more stat boost

A silver unit can't be awaken, their maxed when they CC-ed.
Only gold / platinum / black / Sapphire (special) can be awaken

Chloris and Aria events can come back later on, as revival events. I stand here with a different opinion than the vocal part of the forum, but the faster we start being 'up to date' with Japanese version, the better. Aegis is getting better, not worse, over time. Newer events are more interesting and better balanced than old ones. If we get current events, we can participate in 'solving' the maps and discovering unit capabilities, tips and tricks. If we try to repeat all events since Japanese start, we will have to wait almost two years for anything cool that pops up.
Personaly I don't really mind if we always 2 yrs behind the JP version, since event it still event to all the new player who haven't played JP ver *im one of those who started mid way*
But again After thinking about this we shouldn't spoilt the ppl in English forum about what happened in event from JP and whats strategy the old ppl use just for more fun sake *member still can easily find them in utube anyway if they willing for it*
If we did keep skiping event, i felt like just now i want Aria but the event skipped Nooooo...... But again as long all the introduction of new class in event i think its fine although there specific character i want them as 80% upgraded or full upgraded since rainbow and time fairy so hard to get

However, since this is a really old event, it is pretty grindy and with poor droprates. Prepare for tearshead on the forums .
Yes im prepared at least it only use 3 stam, Not like those 7-12 stamina per map and 1st try fail u cry a river

Last edited:

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see Altrius thanks a lot for the detailed reply.

As a new player what should I doing? Can I be preparedin time for the event with hardcore playing? And if yes, which units should I focus on leveling/CRing?

Someone mentioned CCing Phyllis as a low priority target, but my only other soldier is Katie, and for the time being, we won't be getting Aria.

(I also probably can't CC anyone cos no armors and such)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As a new player what should I doing? Can I be preparedin time for the event with hardcore playing? And if yes, which units should I focus on leveling/CRing?

Someone mentioned CCing Phyllis as a low priority target, but my only other soldier is Katie, and for the time being, we won't be getting Aria.

I believe archer will be your main priorty for starter, they are really good to handle starting rush and it doesnt reduce ur hp for blocking mob.
Katie will need to be lv-ed but not in really need to CC as this will increase her cost.
Next is healer, mage, witch in my opinion, you will start seeing a red gargoyle and heavy armor unit you need magic to kill these.
Everyone have their own strat whether you like gather enemy in 1 spot and have mage bombard them with a good healer healing the HA unit or like me i prefer to thin out mob with ranged / witch / mage so soldier and HA is my last priorty.

as for phyllis that silver soldier i agree im not a fan of her, being lower rarity it take longer cd before can use the skill and call reinforce 1 only give 5 cost back and another long waiting.
I think some ppl able to used her good, but sorry i don't use her at all

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How new of a player? At the lower levels you should be able to more or less play non stop because of level ups refilling your charisma. If you have the exp bonus activated then I'd say you could probably get your hero to level 50-60 by next week if you're extremely active. It might require you to do some research ahead of time so you don't fail maps though. Failing could delay your leveling quite a bit. As long as you keep leveling though you should end up with enough gold/units to make a decent event party. (Assuming the event is really a week from now)

Prototype909

Reputation score

The way I've played thus far is to level up my Soldiers, but not CC them (Because cost raising on them makes them even less "value" than other units due to their role). They are important early/mid game units but late game I usually swap them out for Knight/Duelists as their skills become less important and your support/ranged units begin to pile up.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the answers guys.
To anyone that want to know I didn't cc Phyllis in the and was able to do Spirit Rescue H on my first try.CC katie,lvl 40 Phyllis and 2 cost reduced bronze soldiers were enough(well and Nanaly on machinegun mode at the begining).
If anyone need a guide check nasu video on youtube I did it that way.

BTW:I got a rainbow fairy on my first try(should I save it or use it on Nanaly,Barbastroff,Katie or Sherry)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the answers guys.
To anyone that want to know I didn't cc Phyllis in the and was able to do Spirit Rescue H on my first try.CC katie,lvl 40 Phyllis and 2 cost reduced bronze soldiers were enough(well and Nanaly on machinegun mode at the begining).
If anyone need a guide check nasu video on youtube I did it that way.

BTW:I got a rainbow fairy on my first try(should I save it or use it on Nanaly,Barbastroff,Katie or Sherry)
Use it on Nanaly

Nirhael

Reputation score

Use it on Nanaly
Honestly, Nanaly's skill is one of those that benefits the least from a Rainbow Fairy, lowering the cooldown by 1 second isn't worth it, I'd save the Fairy for future use instead.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, Nanaly's skill is one of those that benefits the least from a Rainbow Fairy, lowering the cooldown by 1 per second isn't worth it, I'd save the Fairy for future use instead.
looking at it in that way it would seem so. However I always look at thing long term and I can see four second being a huge difference in time at a later point in time. The closer I can get to it the better. Waiting to do so is only going to make me get it later while spending no less time doing so.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd say Katie or another soldier as long term soldiers skill ups reducing the cooldown can make a larger difference especially on rush maps that need mages out asap.

Just my preference though.

Prupisek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just want to ask , i have 2 platinum units Jerome and Camilla , is it worth to use them when iam lvl 24 ? bcs they are little more expensive than normal units and i feel like sometimes i fail missions bcs i use little more points and cant deploy another unit in time especialy at starts of levels

Nirhael

Reputation score

just want to ask , i have 2 platinum units Jerome and Camilla , is it worth to use them when iam lvl 24 ? bcs they are little more expensive than normal units and i feel like sometimes i fail missions bcs i use little more points and cant deploy another unit in time especialy at starts of levels
Jerome should work well even at low levels, his cost isn't that bad and he pays for himself quite fast, try to put him out as soon as you can.

In Camilla's case, she's not too good early on, Silver healers will do the job so you can bench her for a while.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

L25 atm. Broke because I spent all my money feeding trash units. To all other newcomers: use the discharge function!
Think event is going to crush me.

Jerome is definitely an upgrade on Katie, Camilla you might want to wait to deploy.