What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

chrono4111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Is there hentai in this game or am I missing something here?

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you raise your units' affection, you get a CG and a short written scene. It is not worth it, in my opinion - no reason to play if you don't like the gameplay.

Remnant Vanquished 1
Remnant Vanquished 3
Real Drill: Unit Points

So you can get 3 just from maps in game already.
Damn, I wasted two of them.

akoss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there hentai in this game or am I missing something here?
Not much, you get short scenes for raising affection to 25-30% and 100%. 2 scenes per girl.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your casual unit is better than mine :D
The only platinum i have is thesis / no princess.
For castle retake since you have bashira you can just lvl her alot until she can 2x shoot to kill 1 goblin (usualy unlucky ppl like me had to lvl 2 bronze archer for begining rush).
Then you need to lvl mage, the key to win this map is depend on mage 3 of them should be enuff.

As for the xtra gold on nutaku hahaha.. i kinda expected that since they see you here ppl making 80-100 acc for nanaly
for me I only got 3 refferer so far o well too bad :p

Edit: any leak on info when the event is out ? i wanna prepare the stamina for that day :D

Last edited:

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Their facebook says it starts on the 12th.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i which valkyrie is better thetis or dahlia. I just finally got enough old missions to 3 stars to have enough crystals to roll and got thetis. I already have a dahlia that is 100% affection and CCed. Should i even work on thetis?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i which valkyrie is better thetis or dahlia. I just finally got enough old missions to 3 stars to have enough crystals to roll and got thetis. I already have a dahlia that is 100% affection and CCed. Should i even work on thetis?
I use both.
Up to you though, although you may have other units to work on prior to her.

bombboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I use both.
Up to you though, although you may have other units to work on prior to her.
Yea the main reason why i dont want to use both right now is that she is pretty heavy drop, which means she comes out pretty late. Though i really like her stats as a duelist and her MR.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you ask me i prefer thesis, cuz dahlia skill is too scary to use (def 0).
This is good if u dueling a caster boss but strategic value i prefer thesis

Prupisek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well you are lucky for that princess for sure ^.^

As for what to do about Gatehouse. Since you are using mostly base units he is a strategy for it you can do with your units.

[cant post URLs yet]
i tried this tactic , the last wave still melts through my defense like nothing that sometimes iam not fast enough to withdraw them , but i made that on 1 star i bet it was bcs black knight was missing again so far my only hopes are that i tried the maps so many times until i get lucky to not get black knights spawned and i can make it , same goes for return to ruins i can make that mission only when black knights dont come
for changing tactic i tried to put on last slot rogue early so he gets his active , and to my luck it worked few times when i withdrawed tank and activated rogue and he did 2 instakills in a row but then died or there were too much enemies , it works great if very strong enemy comes at end :D

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My current team runs at 264 so a fair shade higher.
Well, you run an army of blacks, so no doubt the team is more expensive. But it should be fine with blacks. Due to their broken stats and zero-initial-cooldown skills they can 'catch up' with any delay you have deploying.

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is Unicorn Knight Clissa any good?

Since most people are talking about Thetis vs Dahlia for valks, are they better than Clissa?

Reiki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My mistake, I though you were talking about Pegasus knights.
Krissa is pretty good for her recovery ability and short CT.

Last edited:

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am looking for bronze feed/fodder.

Which mission has the highest droprate? (cha 23-25)
Tower Overwatch
Wolf Pack
Return to Ruins
Tomb of Sorrows

hgamehero

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh upcoming event :) time to start playing again, the past week i've pretty much done nothing :(

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thetis is great, I'd definitely work on her even if you already have Dahlia.

Since most people are talking about Thetis vs Dahlia for valks, are they better than Clissa?
She's a Black unit so she's still good but having HP recovery on a duelist is... not that good.

I am looking for bronze feed/fodder.

Which mission has the highest droprate? (cha 23-25)
Tower Overwatch
Wolf Pack
Return to Ruins
Tomb of Sorrows
Stick to Tower Overwatch until you break through Castle Retake.

elDildo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit: any leak on info when the event is out ? i wanna prepare the stamina for that day :D
12. March, that's Thursday. Damn, hope the event lasts 10 days so we can grind the Thursday daily and have enough time to cost reduce and skill up Belinda.

If I'm not wrong Belindas skill doesn't change after CC so we can max her with the non CC copies.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't forget that Platinum units have higher base experience when feeding. A level Platinum unit will give at least 500 experience. Feeding 1 copy with 3 matching fairies will grant around 4,000 experience. It takes at least 12 copies to get a Platinum unit from 1 to 70. The bottleneck will obviously be Platinum fairies, but if you've been farming them prior to the event then there shouldn't be any problems.

You can feed the copies immediately, but if you're patient then she can be the highest level on your team easily.

As a side note, if you're going to try to max out Belinda's skill and cost, then you should farm for at least 8 copies. It's possible to get a max CR and 5/5 skill Belinda with less than 8, but that will require luck. Future event units may require more copies because they begin to have higher cost.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally three-star cleared Castle Retake last night.

My first successful attempt used CC'd Berna to block the lich, with three healers, CC'd Cloris, and Nanaly supporting her. I was gonna use Sybilla, but a black armor got through and I was out of melee units besides her.

Second and hopefully final attempt (had to get completion bonus) used Sybilla, two healers, and two witches, since Berna and one of my healers had to bail early, no thanks to that damn dragon.

At least I'm free to grind the hell out of Dragon Hunting now.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Farming map usualy only lasted for 1 week, but when i check this event info on JP wiki it said lasted for 10 days.
Unfortunatly i can't find whats the drop rate :mad: all they mention is 1st time clear last map 100% drop belinda
as for how hard the map is or what preparation....... sorry im going blind run, but there should be plenty of video there
PS: so Monday daily will be up soon that mean.... (upgraded to metal Baseball bat and ready to WHACK* whoever lucky enuff to get 2+ Plat Armor :D )

EDIT: remember that dragon hunting ground only drop 4 unit, but it have the most gold / char

Last edited: