What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Prupisek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

want to ask how do you guys upgrade units ? like which units u feed the main units you want ? with everything you have or you first feed bronze and then that bronze at lvl 20 or more you then feed into the main champ ?

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thetis is great, I'd definitely work on her even if you already have Dahlia.

She's a Black unit so she's still good but having HP recovery on a duelist is... not that good.

Stick to Tower Overwatch until you break through Castle Retake.

Thanks for the advice, but I am not looking for a mindless farm map. I am looking for drops, specifically, bronzes. I don't mind putting in the effort. I can 3 star all of the 22-25 CHA maps.
Basically, I am desperately trying to be ready for the event.

I lack gold and fodder to level my units that not even Monday daily would fix. Admittedly, it is my own fault for this gold shortage.

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have we gotten any sort of call of Chydis being removed yet?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

want to ask how do you guys upgrade units ? like which units u feed the main units you want ? with everything you have or you first feed bronze and then that bronze at lvl 20 or more you then feed into the main champ ?
I'm probably the minority here but I tend to feed units raw. Occasionally I'll use an appropriate fairy but for the most part I just feed 4 units at a time and keep doing it to level my units. Most of my units are in their 40's (CC'ed of course), and I'm leveling those that need to be like my HA's. The cost will likely start going up from here to where I do start loosing gold, but up to this point its been nothing but gain.

So far the best map I've gotten is Flame Dragon. It has high enough gold, generally numerous drops, good xp and the gold amount is very good as well. Dragon Farming is just too expensive in my book and is only good for gold IMO. It lacks drops and its higher cha to exp received makes it less favorable then Flame Dragon. If your needing to level up units, Flame Dragon is better due to the better unit drop rate. I also keep gaining gold instead of loosing, granted I do have the gold buff so maybe that's the difference maker, but I will still have almost 200k come tomorrows daily. I only had 175k last Monday as I had few gold armors drop.

Last edited:

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm probably the minority here but I tend to feed units raw. Occasionally I'll use an appropriate fairy but for the most part I just feed 4 units at a time and keep doing it to level my units. Most of my units are in their 40's (CC'ed of course), and I'm leveling those that need to be like my HA's. The cost will likely start going up from here to where I do start loosing gold, but up to this point its been nothing but gain.

So far the best map I've gotten is Flame Dragon. It has high enough gold, generally numerous drops, good xp and the gold amount is very good as well. Dragon Farming is just too expensive in my book and is only good for gold IMO. It lacks drops and its higher cha to exp received makes it less favorable then Flame Dragon. If your needing to level up units, Flame Dragon is better due to the better unit drop rate. I also keep gaining gold instead of loosing, granted I do have the gold buff so maybe that's the difference maker, but I will still have almost 200k come tomorrows daily. I only had 175k last Monday as I had few gold armors drop.
Anyone does differently from Xovian? The fact that I am broke and he has too much gold means I am doing something wrong by just feeding 4 units like him.

Also, what does HA get from CC?

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone does differently from Xovian? The fact that I am broke and he has too much gold means I am doing something wrong by just feeding 4 units like him.

Also, what does HA get from CC?
Depends on what units you're feeding. I only really started losing a lot of gold when I did 40->50 for nanaly with regular units. I start earning gold when I raise lower units, like 1->30.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I don't see the point in feeding feeders for feeding. You will spend more money combining lvl 17-18 guys together, no? Maybe levelling at 60+ is another story, but for anything lower than that.. Math guys, tell me if I am wrong.

, difference in player exp gain between 2 dragon maps can be ignored. Money gain, on the other hand..

I can see where you're coming from with farming Flame Dragon, but I quickly found that without buying gold buff money/feeder rate from it drops my wallet fast. DH, on the other hand, makes it balanced when feeding 50- units, and I didn't even dropped much feeding Themis to 60. 1,5 income rate is a huge buff, and it makes all the difference.

For freemium users it's kind of a choice. Either spend money from Monday on quicker unit feeding doing FD, or do DH and spend the rest on 2k gatcha for more Silvers.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DH and spend the rest on 2k gatcha for more Silvers.
Note: I have not level any over level 50(or 50CC50) so it may change then.

Normally 200k is enough to get throughout the week to the next monday daily. The rest can be tossed into 2k gatcha. Selling the unless Irons and Bronze you get will just fuel that 2k gatcha more.

Currently from my last 200k I put aside for feeding purposing I still have 92k. That is with doing more 2k gatcha when I got bored. Not to mention using high level units to feed ends up costing less gold.

Honestly however do not feed other units to just turn and feed those units unless you just simply do not need to worry about gold. Otherwise you'll run out and won't be able to feed at all.

No matter what anyone says just running DH and feeding those units will be the most cost effective way to level up any units because platinum armors. While Flame Dragon would cause you to level them up slightly faster due to on average providing a little more experience, but at the cost of more gold.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well dragon hunting map give the most gold (97)/charisma and there only 4 unit so you shouldn't run out of money.
In my case i farm flame dragon it still give quite high gold (93/char)and 5 unit chance.
Looking at it 200k gold should be enuff to last a week, luckily we still havent go into dessert map (low gold about 70/char and 6 unit drop u gonna need 300k for week)

If ppl who still havent got passed castle retake/ those map only give 78+-gold/char thats why for some ppl they might have deficit on gold. and we know that feeding a lower lvl unit over a long run will used alot way more gold I think this the reason some ppl went bankcrupt, but again your unit should still be quite low lvl here so there shouldn't much problem unless you stuck on castle retake for far too long. But again back to ruin have the most unit exp / char used with the cost more gold :D

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just run DH because it's far more mindless. FD has red wolves, mages, and a lot more red enemies.

80% of DH can be bottlenecked by a CC'd Katie and an archer/healer or mage/healer. The dragon can be hit without a single unit being in its path.

Simple.

Shurelia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hmm on facebook they posted that one of the new characters is Cellia. Anyone that played the Japanese version can tell us anything about her? Hopefully they will continue to post these teasers throughout the week.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cellia has been announced:

Japanese Version (our first female bandit):
*Edit someone beat me to it :)

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh her.... she more like for farming team as her awaken increase fairy get.
Her skill reduce physical dmg by % which..... not that great in my opinion.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'll bet anything she will drop for me in the first five premium rolls after patch. I got Cuterie and Betty in the first five rolls at this game. These farming % up units just love me.

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do these drop buffs even work?

Do you need to drop Cuterie on the map first to make sure she's there when the first drop mob dies?

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do these drop buffs even work?

Do you need to drop Cuterie on the map first to make sure she's there when the first drop mob dies?
They just need to be on the team for the passive to take effect.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I KNEW IT! GLAD I DIDN'T GET RID OF MY SILVER BANDITS!

MurphyMurph

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there somewhere with all the HCG?

Feels like it's going to take a long time to get them all after playing for a bit.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember alot ppl posted it before for all the HCG, although i didn't bother to check it. exhentai was it ?
as for the increase drop rate remember thats only on awakening skill, it doesn't affect now, which still far to future.
As for silver don't worry too much you will get plenty of them in event map specialy lets say this belinda last map will also drop Soma :D by the end of event lets see how many soma u get :p im beting around 20+

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I remember alot ppl posted it before for all the HCG, although i didn't bother to check it. exhentai was it ?
as for the increase drop rate remember thats only on awakening skill, it doesn't affect now, which still far to future.
As for silver don't worry too much you will get plenty of them in event map specialy lets say this belinda last map will also drop Soma :D by the end of event lets see how many soma u get :p im beting around 20+
Well if I was to get every female in game randomly... including the two new girls we know... I'd need 10 more silver archers... so yay?