What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Xovian, when you say my duelist, who do you mean?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Xovian, when you say my duelist, who do you mean?
Sorry about the castle retake was going off memory. Several last maps give the unit but most are difficult to complete.

Run the above through a translator if need be, should list the missions an their rewards.

A duelist is typical meant to 1v1 enemies. Depending on what you have this is often either a Valkyrie or a Princess. Princess is preferred vs armor as they ignore defense, but that's not easily available. A Valk can do the task but they need to be built up to do so, also you will need healers able to support them. Also mages do make a big difference, even if its just a bronze. Reduce their cost and build em up a bit, it can make a world of difference on the dailies.

You really should level another healer thou. 2 is a must. Prince is fairly low-lvl, too. Invest some time in farming.
I use a different strat but then again I do have 2 prncesses that make this much easier. I'll make a vid of it and post it once I get home from work.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Gromelon
Your video strat exactly look like mine, but instead of puting 3rd healer on the right i trow another mage there by the entrance out pass my 1st healer range (if you didnt kill that red giant that heavy armor tanking, 2nd wave not gonna be out have time to recover cost)

@Krizzlanza
You need to power up those archer, a Daniela lvl 40 should be able to take care the bandit, as for taking care the leak use a bronze soldier if you too lazy to lvl another unit. The key to Remnant vanquish2 is just fast use of low cost while have 2 capable archer by middle at begining. (dont need to lvl the soldier)

@Dartred
Adding more info the good part of duelist is they have high stat to thin out a huge incoming of mob, Since they only block 1 mean they only get attacked by 1 unit giving them a high survival inside big wave

PS: 1st luck ever in 3 week on this daily, was in H mode and drop 5 gold 1 plat

Last edited:

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

man today has been rough. ran normal about 15 times, even burned a sacred crystal, no plats, and a good 3-4 with no drops and 2-4 more with one drop

RNG hates my guts on this daily. I think I did better last week when I was farming the easy version.

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

here's my units. can i possibly make a team that can do todays daily on hard? any one have a video guide for today? to many spawn at the start and they always overwhelm me.

another thing, what map can i get another copy of valerie? need a silver mage to CC my fairy queen.

That's about the weakest team I've found that could clear it with 3*, your healers might not be good enough though.

To those complaining about bad Platinum Armour drops: Remember that it's 3%/5%/15% for E/N/H so you're lucky to get one, not the other way around.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What the hell am I doing wrong? I am L45, and I haven't have ONE unit CCed.

I only have 2 l40s and 4 l30s. :(

Nirhael

Reputation score

What maps are you farming? By that level you should at least have Tower Overwatch, it shouldn't be that hard to get some units to 50 with the feed you get there.

Today's daily is also good for a power boost if you get lucky with a Platinum Armour drop, depending on which units are 40/30 I think you could handle it on N, list your units, levels and Affection and we could help more.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lvl 40 archer, healer. lvl 30 archer, soldier, tank, witch. lvl 20 mage, tank, healer.

I can complete normal, thanks a lot for the offer Nihael. Yes you guessed right I am stuck at Castle Retake.

I just want to complete hard I guess for the plat armors. Will take like 50k to CC my 40s.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Lvl 40 archer, healer. lvl 30 archer, soldier, tank, witch. lvl 20 mage, tank, healer.

I can complete normal, thanks a lot for the offer Nihael. Yes you guessed right I am stuck at Castle Retake.

I just want to complete hard I guess for the plat armors. Will take like 50k to CC my 40s.
Out of curiosity: Do you have any Gold+ units from the Gachapon? Some of them could really make a difference for your strategy.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Out of curiosity: Do you have any Gold+ units from the Gachapon? Some of them could really make a difference for your strategy.
No, I feel like rolling though. Nutaku sure is stingy. We don't even have the good valk. =/ I should probably instant CC a princess or a black if I get one right?

Nirhael

Reputation score

No, I feel like rolling though. Nutaku sure is stingy. We don't even have the good valk. =/ I should probably instant CC a princess or a black if I get one right?
The "good valk"=Thetis, unless you meant Mischa. :p

Princesses can't be CCed, only Awakened. They're definitely the perfect unit to make today's daily a joke though.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not necessarily, some blacks like Clissa are very high cost once CC'ed. Getting them to level 50 is always a good idea though.

Thankfully Princesses do not get CC'ed.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The "good valk"=Thetis, unless you meant Mischa. :p

Princesses can't be CCed, only Awakened. They're definitely the perfect unit to make today's daily a joke though.
I did mean Mischa. Kerry is too high cost and the Japs think Elraine sucks.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well made up for the last few weeks.
200k gold so far and 3plat.
Considering i've only seen 1 plat since release, it's about time.

Also it helped I ran a full STA run then leveled to 120 which refilled my STA.

dagonlies88

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When and how often do Stam refills happen?

Tesseract

Reputation score

Don't worry about it too much. People are more likely to post here if they have something to brag about, such as lucky drops or if they feel they're doing better than others. I was around L50 when I was able to evolve my first unit. Used most of my crystals on 5c rolls and got 4x Crave (arguably worst unit in game) and 1x Julian. I've just been farming nothing but Tower Overwatch, challenge missions, and appropriate dailies. Its just a slow grind leveling up everybody to 40 and hoping for plat armor drops on monday. Seems like the real linchpin is whether or not you've gotten lucky enough unit drops early on (eg princess) to do Hardmode on monday daily, as a single platinum armor drop can save you literally days of gold/exp farming.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Whenever you get +1 max Stamina, which is at level 101, 120, 140, 160, 180 and 200.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I understand correctly its at 101, 120, 140, 160, 180 and 200. These are the levels you get an increase to STA. Any time an increase occurs, it auto fills it.

Edt* Nirhael beat me to it. :)

Haunter7

Reputation score

Phalanx 2. Not bad :)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Phalanx 2. Not bad :)
I hate you right now.... been running Phalanx 2 for a week... no plat fairy drop.