What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Sisulart

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Well... make sure they(Nanaly and Soma) have at least 390 attack. Place them... place Alissa and Dorca behind to heal them. Place Prince to buff them.... then place Leeanne in front to soak damage.
Not Leeanne you need MR so Kerry is a better choise to soak dmg.

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not Leeanne you need MR so Kerry is a better choise to soak dmg.
Eh I just put the thing down with the most health and let my healers go to town.

Gromelon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

any CC healer? and check the total damage of both of your archer + 9%, if it more than 780 then you can kill the hard enemy with two hit which make the H map easier. 2 CC healer is a must I think cos you need both healer to cover both of your archer
1 CC 40 max affection and 1 40 healer, both silver, they do the job. Confirmed personally. Both archers CC silver, reach 390atk only with prince. 3 stars easily. . Only difference is that I use Themis as tank for last waves, but it makes no difference.

Pretty much the only requirement for this mission is 2 CC archers that reach 390atk with Prince, one strong and one not completely trashy healer, plus something with MR (Elaine or Kerry will do, I guess) as tank for last push.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Can be done with even less:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If I were to train a set a bronze units....

would they are my 50CC40 Valerie be enough to do all the male only content so I can get rid of them? I do not need them perv on my girls when they are drunk.... That can only end badly.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Eh not needed. I have an un CC healer. Granted she is level 50, but still un CCd.
2 50 healer or 1 CC healer with 1 50 healer?

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

50CC30 Alissa
50 Dorca
ah I see, I just see the video posted by gromelon and realize it is possible with one healer, always use two healer in my case since my archer deployment is in the furthest point :D

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I need another Healer huh :/ I only have 1 CC Healer max affection (Alyssa), Still trying to get Gold Healer ... I have 2 tin can to max Dorca (still level 1 with 0 affection), but Don't wanna waste them.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any advice on what should I do with my second copy of Barbastroff?
I don't know if the skill increase worth to 30 CC him or if I should just use him for cost reduction.

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any advice on what should I do with my second copy of Barbastroff?
I don't know if the skill increase worth to 30 CC him or if I should just use him for cost reduction.
Cost reduction is always helpful for a mage. Would be my preference.

nonamesleft

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How often do events like these happen in the Japanese version? I am mainly wondering so I get an idea of how many sacred crystals I should be willing to spend during the week. For example, If events typically have six maps and happen every month that is 11 free sacred crystals in between each event, if you get 3 stars and log in every day. Any further crystal spending will be out of pocket. If they happen every two weeks with six maps that is down to a little more than 8 free crystals to spend.

Nirhael

Reputation score

How often do events like these happen in the Japanese version? I am mainly wondering so I get an idea of how many sacred crystals I should be willing to spend during the week. For example, If events typically have six maps and happen every month that is 11 free sacred crystals in between each event, if you get 3 stars and log in every day. Any further crystal spending will be out of pocket. If they happen every two weeks with six maps that is down to a little more than 8 free crystals to spend.
Depends on which type, some last a week, some last more than a month (though they may be weekend-only or subjugations missions, which are somewhat... different), they're also back-to-back, whenever one ends, the next one rolls over.

No idea whether the Nutaku version will be the same though.

Haunter7

Reputation score

Wait, event maps don't provide any exp? Cos I just saw and was kinda confused...

Nirhael

Reputation score

Wait, event maps don't provide any exp? Cos I just saw and was kinda confused...
Once upon a time, level 100 was the cap. ;)

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not bad... able to 1 star immortal beast

now time to aim for 3 star

Haunter7

Reputation score

Once upon a time, level 100 was the cap. ;)
Ah, that explains a lot :D So any idea how much exp they give since it's not 0? I'm trying to figure out the amount of exp I should have left to level up so I make the best use of the first day of event. The struggle is real :D

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, that explains a lot :D So any idea how much exp they give since it's not 0? I'm trying to figure out the amount of exp I should have left to level up so I make the best use of the first day of event. The struggle is real :D
if they stay the same with the JP version

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not bad... able to 1 star immortal beast

now time to aim for 3 star

I'm going to wait until Chydis is 50CC40 before trying it again... got utterly wrecked the first time...

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm going to wait until Chydis is 50CC40 before trying it again... got utterly wrecked the first time...
yeah good healer is a must, now time to tweak my team a little so that it will be able to clear the early rush ~_~ using 3 bandit make it easy to hold the lich but also mean less unit for the early rush