What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Such optimism, I'm impressed.

Burnt 400k recently with not even a Silver to show for it, so I'll hold onto my 1m for when I'm feeling a bit luckier. :eek:
*shrug* eh I needed to complete a bronze set for the male only maps until I 3 star them. So bronze were a win for me!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so this was my haul

iron - 68
bronze - 29
silver - 3 (healer dorca,witch Calliope, Golden shield Bernard)

never seen bernard before. interested in knowing how his stats will be since i dont have any male HA above bronze until now. have yet to pass N mens battle. we'll see next week!

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Question for the ppl doing the 2k rolls, because I'm @ 400k now and considering trying my luck: What do you do with all the Iron and Bronze lvl 1 guys you get?

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

200k done, not bad

got 3 silver dorca, mortimer, daniela

Question for the ppl doing the 2k rolls, because I'm @ 400k now and considering trying my luck: What do you do with all the Iron and Bronze lvl 1 guys you get?
I sold em, too pricy for leveling unit

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sell the iron and use the bronze to cr other bronze for male only battle.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

lol I started this game yesterday and got my lv 20 reward (5 crystals)
rolled premium and got

well one question I got (probably a stupid one), is there a way to play the japanese version?

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

rolled premium and got

well one question I got (probably a stupid one), is there a way to play the japanese version?
Well first and most importantly of all... You lucky bastard... why does Nanaly love everyone, but me?

Secondly... yes there is.

1. Log into DMM.com
2. Switch the language of the site from English to Japanese (日本語) at the top of the site.
3. Open the Developer Bar (F12), put these lines into the Console and execute (by pressing the [Enter] key).

The lines...

document.cookie = "ckcy=1;expires=Sun, 09 Feb 2019 09:00:09 GMT;domain=osapi.dmm.com;path=/";
document.cookie = "ckcy=1;expires=Sun, 09 Feb 2019 09:00:09 GMT;domain=203.104.209.7;path=/";
document.cookie = "ckcy=1;expires=Sun, 09 Feb 2019 09:00:09 GMT;domain=www.dmm.com;path=/netgame/";
document.cookie = "ckcy=1;expires=Sun, 09 Feb 2019 09:00:09 GMT;domain=log-netgame.dmm.com;path=/";

Xraagen

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I sold em, too pricy for leveling unit
I figured as much. Thanks for the confirmation, and grats on your rolls!

Man, I wish I knew about how to use this 2k roll sooner. Would've saved me a lot of Cha wasted feeding higher lvl Bronze to my soldiers and HA for max CR :(

Damn, this is kinda fun. Just did like 20 rolls for fun, and got 2 Silver Leannes.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got 6 silvers........

Oh wait that was from premium. FML.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ the real mvp....

my condolences.

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well first and most importantly of all... You lucky bastard... why does Nanaly love everyone, but me?

Secondly... yes there is.

1. Log into DMM.com
2. Switch the language of the site from English to Japanese (日本語) at the top of the site.
3. Open the Developer Bar (F12), put these lines into the Console and execute (by pressing the [Enter] key).

The lines...

document.cookie = "ckcy=1;expires=Sun, 09 Feb 2019 09:00:09 GMT;domain=osapi.dmm.com;path=/";
document.cookie = "ckcy=1;expires=Sun, 09 Feb 2019 09:00:09 GMT;domain=203.104.209.7;path=/";
document.cookie = "ckcy=1;expires=Sun, 09 Feb 2019 09:00:09 GMT;domain=www.dmm.com;path=/netgame/";
document.cookie = "ckcy=1;expires=Sun, 09 Feb 2019 09:00:09 GMT;domain=log-netgame.dmm.com;path=/";
thank you very much, works fine :D

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

rolled premium and got

stay here my friend you may not get that white archer again there :D:D:D

I figured as much. Thanks for the confirmation, and grats on your rolls!

Man, I wish I knew about how to use this 2k roll sooner. Would've saved me a lot of Cha wasted feeding higher lvl Bronze to my soldiers and HA for max CR :(

Damn, this is kinda fun. Just did like 20 rolls for fun, and got 2 Silver Leannes.
wow 20 rolls and 2 leanne, that what we call as lucky

Last edited:

shirochan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yeah its pretty sad there wont be any 10 x button for 2k summons :(

someone could always send a ticket probably wont help sniff sniff

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

yeah its pretty sad there wont be any 10 x button for 2k summons :(

someone could always send a ticket probably wont help sniff sniff
already sent a ticket about x5 and x10 button :p but I don't think it will be implemented since nutaku isn't the one who develop the game

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so is there any more bonus crystals from reaching level achievements passed level 20? trying to get as many crystals as possible and might even skip events until a loli-ish character is released. since nutaku is censoring loli's, i'll have to settle for the youngest looking.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so this was my haul

iron - 68
bronze - 29
silver - 3 (healer dorca,witch Calliope, Golden shield Bernard)

never seen bernard before. interested in knowing how his stats will be since i dont have any male HA above bronze until now. have yet to pass N mens battle. we'll see next week!
Actually All male battle including H one can be done with all bronze + 1 silver priest. I done it in dmm before. The bronze need to be at least 30 and 50 un-CC healer.

The hardest one is Extreme-tier. You need max level male silvers and some gold to pull it off (0 trust is fine. Since their stat that gotten from their trust isn't affect much their performance)

Last edited:

Lafate

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright guys I got ask a question I'm not all to sure how to answer.

What occurs if you use multiple of the same unit to combined into a unit of the same type.

For example. Say I had 5 Jeromes. I combined four of those Jeromes into the one. What happens? Do I miss chances of skill up and cost reduction? Does it all happen at once? and if so what are the percentages? How would it decide which was which and which got what percentage? what if one of the rolls failed would it readjust the other set percentages?

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

stay here my friend you may not get that white archer again there :D:D:D

well on the jap version I got a gold HA woman on first try
so fortuna seems to be with me....hopefully it keeps that way xD

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What occurs if you use multiple of the same unit to combined into a unit of the same type.

For example. Say I had 5 Jeromes. I combined four of those Jeromes into the one. What happens? Do I miss chances of skill up and cost reduction? Does it all happen at once? and if so what are the percentages? How would it decide which was which and which got what percentage? what if one of the rolls failed would it readjust the other set percentages?
Everything is calculated individually, feeding 4 at a time will be cheaper though since your unit will get all the XP at once instead of each one at a time.

x3n0

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well on the jap version I got a gold HA woman on first try
so fortuna seems to be with me....hopefully it keeps that way xD
you can't compare bernice to nanaly :D:D:D it is way too far

the chance is same as combining those 4 one by one