What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

So...Cellia, huh? Best bandit, eh? Tanky and all that...
Fair enough, fair enough...
But...
Can she...doooooo...THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS??

Xion

Reputation score

Just drop conrad and believe.
Imelia worked fine thank you. Haven't deployed Conrad in ages.

But since I was over zelous with my skills I let 2 valkyries walk so run N° Dos ended with 598. But know I know my strat works.
----------

I'm guesing that Raven's sword is called "Thanatos Blade" or something like that. This time she insta-kill Yurina, Elva, Kerry, Gellius and all the princess. That thing is definately soak in blood.

EDIT:

And 600 Complete. #RavenRlz #SwordMasterParty #InstaKill

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

joy get.

Attachments

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that sybalia though scary af got away with a quarter of hp left brought karma the second round just incase lost a healer at the end but pulled through and got joy not to hard but it seems this is not intended for new players and the fix for that is as simple as leaving the rewards as it was on dmm with joy being given out to all who achieve 1k kills but i guess it doesnt matter to much just sucks to be a new player is all

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder.. has there been an hentai doujinshi that involves the goddess aigis?

0nymous

Reputation score

I wonder.. has there been an hentai doujinshi that involves the goddess aigis?

You think she'd get away with it?

There is actually plenty of MWA doujins out there.
Most of them untranslated, naturally.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope you appreciate how good she is. I did the exact same thing today with Despara, if only it was a different class that I didn't have a ton of units leveled.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope you appreciate how good she is. I did the exact same thing today with Despara, if only it was a different class that I didn't have a ton of units leveled.
yeah i just had to laugh at the 530 def she has during her SAW. a fucking healer with 530 def. lmao

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

yeah i just had to laugh at the 530 def she has during her SAW. a fucking healer with 530 def. lmao
Healers that can take a hit or two are fun even if it is rarely useful

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

speaking of Healers, I just got a Salia off of the pieces of Crystal from the event.

(now If I could just get those last 47 kills so I could max out my Olivie)

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So...Cellia, huh? Best bandit, eh? Tanky and all that...
Fair enough, fair enough...
But...
Can she...doooooo...THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS??
She can do this

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

joy get.
Multiple uses seems bit better then 50% defense in most cases. Kind of don't recommend skill awakening black iris unless you know you're gonna need it

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

outside of longer maps you dont need to use b iris skill more then once the 20 more seconds for saw and the 1.4 atk can and will save your life more then a second use of the skill 35s sooner

edit: actually thinking about it her saw lasts 20s longer then her base and has a 35s longer cd so its only actually down 15s longer then her base

Last edited:

Uzza

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

First attempt blind at the war games gave me 556 kills with my main team. Not bad, but that rush at the end crushed me.
For my second run I built a slightly different team and I just crushed it, although it did take a lot of blacks.

Now I just need to figure out which current or future unit is worthy of Joy.

Xion

Reputation score

So finally decided to bite the bullet and buy the second barrack because I'm tired of micro managing my space, I was starting to save for when Rinne gets introduce you know? But well back to square 1.

Use my last 5 to do a summon because already spend 30 I'm gonna need to get to 50 either way right?

Result?

Mia
........ Already Noel and Pipin AW ja jaja jajaja T-T

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It took six attempts trying it blind with my default team, but having Cornelia really made it all possible in the end. Holy Knight's Guard in action is so beautiful.

So uh, wow, Joy seems pretty great. Can she really level an awakened black up to 99 at once? Now I just wonder whether I'll get another black from event crystals in a few months or over a year again...

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So uh, wow, Joy seems pretty great. Can she really level an awakened black up to 99 at once? Now I just wonder whether I'll get another black from event crystals in a few months or over a year again...
Yes she can, I did it the second I got her.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm somewhat torn on whom do I use Joy on. I have B. Iris and Sophie as possible candidates. B. Iris is generally more useful, but Sophie benefits a lot more from hitting AW 99.

I also have Nagi, but... yeah, no. The rest of the black units are already halfway through AW or maxed, so it would be wasteful to use Joy on them (otherwise I would use her on Cornelia) and after the ridiculous luck I had with premium rolls, I don't expect any new premium blacks anytime soon. Alternatively I could wait for event blacks, but honestly, I don't think that either of them can beat B. Iris or Sophie in usefulness (aside of the Emperor, who is far, FAR away).

LeadSmasher

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I finally beat Dwarfs & Giants 2! Hooray! Only 1 star mind you, but I'm glad it's done.
I'll have to give boss rush a shot tomorrow.

Xion

Reputation score

I'm somewhat torn on whom do I use Joy on. I have B. Iris and Sophie as possible candidates. B. Iris is generally more useful, but Sophie benefits a lot more from hitting AW 99.

I also have Nagi, but... yeah, no. The rest of the black units are already halfway through AW or maxed, so it would be wasteful to use Joy on them (otherwise I would use her on Cornelia) and after the ridiculous luck I had with premium rolls, I don't expect any new premium blacks anytime soon. Alternatively I could wait for event blacks, but honestly, I don't think that either of them can beat B. Iris or Sophie in usefulness (aside of the Emperor, who is far, FAR away).
I have B.ris here and Sophie on Dmm so I can talk about both, raising a black unit up to AW80 takes time (thats the lvl for my Iris) but is not impossible, after that there really no more need for levels for her. Sophie on the other hand benefit more with the stats she gains since she is made for battle. Lastly W.Emperor starts at lvl60 since he comes from a Star Trial, I have him at that level since his event back in december and never have needed to raise him further.

PS: Sophie is and allways will be a status whore. With her s.aw doubling her numbers having her at max is never a bad choice.