What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

A curious choice, staying on an inferior version of the game when you're already so far in DMM...

Someone explain what's so great about Reanbell to me. I haven't paid much attention to any of the unit farm platinum units since a long time. I don't have a go-to sailor so I'd like to know the reason why I'm farming this one.
A curious choice staying on an inferior version of the game and endlessly bitching about it when you could go to DMM and have every unit the Nutaku version has and more, likely in less than a year.

I myself enjoy easily accessible English translations and unmosaiced h scenes, both of which the DMM version will never have.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Rion is vastly superior to Sophie. I realize that a lot of people have and love their Sophie, but still does not change the fact that her awesome stats only factors in during the 30 seconds of skill activation and the rest of the time a zero block lightning rod, which also has its use. Even if Sophie is primarily used as a boss duelist or sweeper, there are other units that can handle that role just as well. Rion has insane ranged DPS from a melee spot, and gets even more insane with the 7-shot SAW. There really isn't another unit on Nutaku Aigis that can do what Rion can, for now.

Xion

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Rion is vastly superior to Sophie. I realize that a lot of people have and love their Sophie, but still does not change the fact that her awesome stats only factors in during the 30 seconds of skill activation and the rest of the time a zero block lightning rod, which also has its use. Even if Sophie is primarily used as a boss duelist or sweeper, there are other units that can handle that role just as well. Rion has insane ranged DPS from a melee spot, and gets even more insane with the 7-shot SAW. There really isn't another unit on Nutaku Aigis that can do what Rion can, for now.

Oh my God, did you really say that??

- You do know that for Rion to shot those 7 arrowsher block drops to 0 for 20 sec??

- Her atack is phisical so unless you have an enchanter pair up with her any boss/majin barelly feels it.

- Bowriders are a support units not dueslist, have them fight any boss = suicide.

---------------

Are you just looking at the numbers in the Wiki or you actually have the units and are talking from experience, because no one who has experience would put Rion over Sophie.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I like how "help me select black to invest" always turns into "MY WAIFU IS BETTER".
I've been guilty of this from time to time myself, so I guess this also counts as a self-reflection.

They are all great units. They just have different rolls, and proper ways to use them.
You don't expect Rion to tank boss or clear flood. You stack buffs on her and evaporate 6-digit HP on a single target.
You don't expect Sophie to snipe 6-digit HP fatso's. You place to her to soak phys/mag dmg alike while also clearing mobs.

Yes there is power ranking decided by numbers and uniqueness, but that's not very important in 2015. Wait till Majins before it actually starts to matter.
So for now just go for whomever you like, or try to figure out which "roll" you are missing right now to fill.

In the end, show some love and respect and level them all up. This is how you treat your blacks.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

My waifu is always better because she is mine.
There are many like her but... fuck, how did that go again??

Yes there is power ranking decided by numbers and uniqueness, but that's not very important in 2015.
The year is 2017 already, my friend. I know, hard to believe, we even lived to see the day when Sengoku Rance is getting official localization!

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

were at the tail end of the 2015 events yes its 2017 irl but in mwa were about 2 years behind dmm and its not unitl next year majins become a thing yes theres the test map of the fire majin but its a test map we likely wont see it

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh my God, did you really say that??

- You do know that for Rion to shot those 7 arrowsher block drops to 0 for 20 sec??

- Her atack is phisical so unless you have an enchanter pair up with her any boss/majin barelly feels it.

- Bowriders are a support units not dueslist, have them fight any boss = suicide.

---------------

Are you just looking at the numbers in the Wiki or you actually have the units and are talking from experience, because no one who has experience would put Rion over Sophie.
I think the point of Rion is she is a better - dps nanaly in a melee slot, shes not supposed to tank, she just increases your ranged DPS while not taking up a ranged DPS slot. At the cost of less range and slight more cost.
In which case the 0 block is actually a benefit, not a negitive as strong units can be passed through onto your tanks etc. while she blows her load on them.

Last edited:

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so, how many of you are ready for the 95k hp, 1500 matk, paralyzing zombie dragon?

Attachments

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so, how many of you are ready for the 95k hp, 1500 matk, paralyzing zombie dragon?
I actually have thetis, when is this dragon you speak of ? Might consider leveling her.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the fuck man, two weeks of mon daily for gold/exp armor with x1.5 boost active.

Precisely 1 FUCKING EXP ARMOR.

This game is garbage. How am I supposed to elvel up my stupid characters if exp armors don't drop in months. I WANT MY EXP ARMOR. Something is broken I'm reporting it.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What the fuck man, two weeks of mon daily for gold/exp armor with x1.5 boost active.

Precisely 1 FUCKING EXP ARMOR.

This game is garbage. How am I supposed to elvel up my stupid characters if exp armors don't drop in months. I WANT MY EXP ARMOR. Something is broken I'm reporting it.
JOKES ON YOU I GOT TWO!

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually have thetis, when is this dragon you speak of ? Might consider leveling her.
reanbell last map.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

JOKES ON YOU I GOT TWO!
Only two? Monday daily is definitely broken its time for a massive compensation!

I remember the good old days where I could rake in like 10+ in a single day and it encouraged me to burn SCs. But now they never drop. Which means I won't spend the SCs cuz if i spend them and nothing drop then its stupid

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She has the scene with bashira, right?
yep. hot as fk scene too

Only two? Monday daily is definitely broken its time for a massive compensation!

I remember the good old days where I could rake in like 10+ in a single day and it encouraged me to burn SCs. But now they never drop. Which means I won't spend the SCs cuz if i spend them and nothing drop then its stupid
i've spent 10 sc on gold armor G this drop rate up. got about 15 plat cans. is why i was able to get elyse to aw so soon.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

~95k HP is the most HP we've faced so far, w/o considering DEF/MR that is.

Going to be a fun target practice.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't fail me now!

Would be great if I could give her Caliburn, but alas.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To clarify my earlier statement regarding Rion and Sophie, I definitely did not mean that Rion is better than Sophie at filling the Sophie roles. However, given the current contents and available units, I personally would rather have Rion over Sophie. They are both great units and I would not hesitate to utilize either one. But, if I am picking which unit to use Joy on, or if I am given a hypothetical Black ticket to choose between the two, I would go with Rion every time.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh damn, I accidentally did a premium summon and got Anita. I don't have any thieves so this is awesome.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's been a while since I did Reanbell's revival on DMM, but I recall that it is not necessary to block the zombie dragon. This will actually be a test of the team's ranged DPS as the zombie dragon shambles across the screen. Solid archers plus vampire hunters should easily take care of it.

In future scenarios there will be occasions that require melee units to engage the zombie dragon and its paralyzing attack. That thing is huge (like the big golems) and can be tandom blocked with two melee units. Once the dragon paralyzes blocker #1, it will turn around and engage blocker 2 after #1 become paralyzed, and it'll just keep going back and forth as long as both blockers stay alive.