What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

It's additional art of Yukata Daniale, the gold version introduced a few months back.

No, thieves are trash except for the loot buff. We'll see if the black event thief in the upcoming event on DMM can change this.

Pirates are actually quite good. Minerva, Rachel and to a lesser degree Anelia. Also Monica if you're running a gold and below setup or want to do dancer shenanigans. There was a time on DMM where Pirate based teams where everywhere. Better alternatives pushed them a little bit into the background though.

Rogues are good in some scenarios. Against early rushes they are pretty good. Cypria has become really good with her SAW and AW2. Junon is good for afk missions. Their only real problem is how squishy they are, which can be solved by Berna or Irene.

Bandits have always been good HP tanks and lightning rods. Only way to tank mithril golems for many f2p players is Lolonee. I still use my AW90 Imelia on Nutaku.

Shirley is not that much better. Mages and Bishops suck basically. Summoners are nice but too much of a hassle. That leaves her with elementalers, which are premium only. But she is better as a unit. Paralysis is nice and she has the HP to tank big enemies.

Sarah is obviously the best maid. She is black afterall.
I use Mehlis all the time and i plan on getting Estelle one day.
Don't need no bandits, got Uru and Alice plus Aisha das like a lot of hp.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

list of things im looking forward to:

secretary patch
anna
metus
black ticket :rolleyes:
len revival
imelia revival
gold rush 9

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

list of things im looking forward to:

secretary patch
anna
metus
black ticket :rolleyes:
len revival
imelia revival
gold rush 9
Black ticket
Sybilla's buff/ the balance update that contains it.
Training pack with the 10% exp spirit
Spirit 'racks
Silver 'racks
Prince AW
Anya revival
Daily MOTHERFUCKING revivals
Imperial GATCHA.
Majin fucking Advents (SOLVES ALL YO PROBLEMS)
3rd scene / free SC/Bond spirits yo
AW2
Adolf hitler in drag as a new event waifu.

IF anna is not next it will be metus next IC i think unless they drive a fucking train into the schedule again

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Adamas fucking hate me.
First fucking unit i got was Leora and i want her on nutaku when she added now, so what if i can't choose when abilitys occur? Gonna AW Aisha for mass spam effect 3 also 20% attack and 15% defence op
Still, you guys have convinced me that uzume is pretty good. Ima try to get them both. That way, if i actually do need to use skills in sequence - i can...

Last edited:

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't wait for Nutaku to replace the required units for class evolution for the correct ones, almost all of them were replaced by assassins.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alrighty, done. One of the RFs I got from either the 100/2 map or the 30th Star got Uru to 5/5, so she's now SAW'd. So that's great. Took 10 RFs for it to finally happen; almost got to where Olivie was...think it was around 15+ish. The other RF though unfortunately didn't SU Lyla from 4/5 (think she's up to 2 or 3 RFs), but ah well. Main'll be doing some Soldier farming for awhile (aside from Mon and Thurs daily), as I only just realized it's pretty low on them. Alt though has nothing that it really needs.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've only now realised that I somehow completely missed Miranda's event. Huh. How the hell did that happen...

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've only now realised that I somehow completely missed Miranda's event. Huh. How the hell did that happen...

It ran in April, 11th to 18th. You tell us how you missed it.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i missed it because i hadn't started playing the game yet, kek. I'll grab her when its her daily revival :p

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it just me or is there no good mission to farm this event at all?
The only mission with tin cans gives a samurai and a witch, two arguably useless silvers of which I personally have loads of...
Bandit farming mission is garbage with nothing else worth of note...
I care nothing for Miranda or Maribel because I have been blessed with Deine...
I won't get anywhere near enough Ritas to mincost her and would prefer to focus on her during her revival...

I guess the only decent one is the third 40/3 mission with Cecily, though the single DC is laughable and the black spirit's droprate will likely get me next to nothing of them.

That being said, Star Rushes are good, no tedious farming needed and this one was relatively easy. +11 missions for 11 SC!

On the other hand it lowkey feels like another break week. Where are all the meaty new features and content?? Are we seriously going to get the White Emperor before Anna at this rate??

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I think about it, I did burn out on the game for a while around that time. I left both DMM and Nutaku subjugation on their last days, so I ended up grinding both out in a 7-8 hour long session, by the end of which I hated the entire game with passion. I remember I wanted just drop both versions and didn't log in on either log accounts for a while. It probably happened then.

Oh, well, looking up her on the wiki, I don't think she's any good, so it's not a disaster at least. I'll grind her out once her revival comes around.

Dan297na

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a few questions

1. What heavy artillery unit should I level. I have Gianna, Kanon, Mel, and Zola.

2. Are chemists worth using? I have Colin and Sheryl, and was wondering if either/both were worth leveling and using.

3. How is Saria? Is she worth leveling if I already have Camilla, Chydis, and Gold Iris all awakened?

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a few questions

1. What heavy artillery unit should I level. I have Gianna, Kanon, Mel, and Zola.

2. Are chemists worth using? I have Colin and Sheryl, and was wondering if either/both were worth leveling and using.

3. How is Saria? Is she worth leveling if I already have Camilla, Chydis, and Gold Iris all awakened?
Level the artillery that you like the most, none of those are much better than the other, Kanon is about 0.1 % better than Gianna who's a tiny bit better than the golds. (They're not heavy artillery, thats a completely different class.)
Alchemists are niche however they can come in handy against certain bosses and Sheryl doesn't even need to be remotely close making her better than Colin.
Saria is the best healer in the game at healing, bar none. You will need her.

inDe_eD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a few questions

1. As usual, the higher rarity a unit the better. Whether you use Kanon or Gianna depends on how heavily you want to invest in DCs to CR Gianna. In general, I'd say Gianna is better before they both get SAW, but Kanon is better after.

2. Chemists are pretty niche units, I haven't really found a use for them yet, and from what I've seen on DMM that hasn't changed at all yet.

3. Saria is a better healer than all of the ones you have. One of the best healers in the game.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In general, I'd say Gianna is better before they both get SAW, but Kanon is better after.
We're close enough to artillery SAW that it needs to be considered.

DMM SAW order
Heavy
Archer
Monk
Soldier
Bishop
Rearguard
Advanceguard
Magic Fencer
Mage Armour
Artillery

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Now that I think about it, I did burn out on the game for a while around that time. I left both DMM and Nutaku subjugation on their last days, so I ended up grinding both out in a 7-8 hour long session, by the end of which I hated the entire game with passion. I remember I wanted just drop both versions and didn't log in on either log accounts for a while. It probably happened then.

Oh, well, looking up her on the wiki, I don't think she's any good, so it's not a disaster at least. I'll grind her out once her revival comes around.
I honestly skip Subs except the 1-500 in one map rewards, tbh. unless its shit. Spirits are ez game lol

I have a few questions

1. What heavy artillery unit should I level. I have Gianna, Kanon, Mel, and Zola.[/QUOTE]
I belive Zola is best, from what i hear. Also Gianna apparently is ok too...
Sheryl seems nice enough but i never bothered. Global defence halving is not bad against defence-based monsters, though honestly i think its easier to just spam dps units everywhere lmao, that or true damage... Its really specific to your unit pool, though personally i'd just say not worth at all tbh.
Salia is bae, Personally i'd rank her #2 healer, just above Camilla. Elyse obviously #1.

That extra range is always nice plus when AW2 comes next millenium she gets more range ontop of that again, so its pretty good imho.

Salia:
487+120 = 607 (222HP/s)
Skill: No change, Faster attack (433HP/s) (25s/30s) <--(duration / cooldown)
SAW: HealBomb, Faster attack, but slower then pre-SAW skill (343 HP/s) (25s/35s)
Ability: +15 Range

Camilla:
452+120 = 572 (209HP/s)
Skill: 1.8x = 1030 (377HP/s) (35s/35s)
SAW: x1.7 = 972 (356 HP/s) (25s/25s), x2.0 = 1144 (419 HP/s) (25s/25s), x2.3 = 1316 (481 HP/s) 1.2x range (312), Healbomb (All?) (30s/30s)
Ability: Healbomb on deploy

Either way they both better then Lianna imho... Better keep her and Camilla and ditch Gold Iris, imho. Fun fact: Chydis is better then Lianna. Lmaooo, did the math ages back...
Also 2x Speed is infinitely better then 2x attack because she can do two "half" heals vs Camillas big ass indivisible heals, so if you need to heal multiple times its good, plus even if its just the tank you're healing, its still better because you get more constant healing which means you may potentially get more then twice the amount of heals in then Camilla, which might save you.

So right now? Salia is best. After SAW? Honestly? Debatable, Still - Dat range is nice so i'd give it to Salia again, lol.

Also: Finally found a use for my neils. ALL HAIL THE GREAT SILVER-PURGE

And no, it was not only neils. Rip bishops is all i can say. 4-5k exp each (L.30) w/ 3 fairies = good shit
Could have turned em into silver exp fairys when they released the 'racks but FUCK DAT.
LEVELED A FUCKING PLAT 1-50, CC, 1-70 then AW'd WITH SILVERS, BITCH. NOTHING BUT SILVERS! (and fairies)

Now i just need to mcfucking 5/5 and SAW that biatch. Poor Alice got usurped by Uru as first monk to be woke as fuk

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 plat fairies to get 1200 exp. Jesus what a waste.

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

3 plat fairies to get 1200 exp. Jesus what a waste.
Yup, but i had like 100 of them so it needed to be done. kek.
That was literally just a left-over for the last 1k exp to push her into max.
Literally only used 3 plats on the level 30's for 4-5k exp bombs. (That was the exception lol)

About to either finish off Alice (3 tin cans away) or start on Aisha, idk. What do?
need black spirits, tho. Almost like fucking just as bad as my DMM lmao, need to do some spirit missions, solves all ma problems.
Especially considering i need the rainbows for my dear Uru, then Aisha 5/5 would be nice too.
Already got another spirit of awakening, 2morrow is demon farm day too so hopefully i can get a second so i can do Aisha and Alice.

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About to either finish off Alice (3 tin cans away) or start on Aisha, idk. What do?
Awaken Aisha, finish off Alice (you should stop leveling blacks at 71 if you're being effecient)