What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

is it possible to get any of the EP boosters through capture or gacha points?

It's possible to get all of them through gacha points. I picked one up with one round of HR+ tickets.

I love how the first two boss stages say 'Jessie' and the last one switches to 'Jaycee.'

Last edited:

Spent 30 Rare tickets and 20 HR tickets, got no EP booster.... This game just hates me lol.
Looks like I won't be able to get 600k.

Spent 30 Rare tickets and 20 HR tickets, got no EP booster.... This game just hates me lol.
Looks like I won't be able to get 600k.

If it makes you feel better, I haven't gotten one the past 3 events. :p

i think i got one from gacha points (only 50% though)..... but still..... proves it happens

Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I would've thought we'd have the 2nd area by now. Is my browser just not updating, or does it seem to be coming much later than usual?

I just hit 100k last night. Still no booster whatsoever. Do I have a realistic chance at even 300k?

o_O? there is still 7 days here lol ive got 100k with a 100% booster your doing better then me :p

I just hit 100k last night. Still no booster whatsoever. Do I have a realistic chance at even 300k?

Depends on when we get the 3rd area + if you can even do it. 3rd area usually gives like 50-75% more ep than 1st. It's also usually harder than the 1st though.

Depends on when we get the 3rd area + if you can even do it. 3rd area usually gives like 50-75% more ep than 1st. It's also usually harder than the 1st though.

Well, I have been farming Jessie-adv. for EP. I cleared "Jaycee"-special once, by the skin of my teeth, using like 15 gummies, after already failing it once.

Knowing that, how hard would the next area be for me?

Well, I have been farming Jessie-adv. for EP. I cleared "Jaycee"-special once, by the skin of my teeth, using like 15 gummies, after already failing it once.

Knowing that, how hard would the next area be for me?

Advanced should be easily doable if you can do Jaycee special.

Maybe I'm just imagining it, but I would've thought we'd have the 2nd area by now. Is my browser just not updating, or does it seem to be coming much later than usual?

I was expecting it too, honestly. Haven't caught Jessie yet, which is a shame, but she rarely shows up on the end screen and I've been too busy not to do 3x runs.

She's probably not -too- strong, though, I don't have many fast greens that are extreme stage worthy.

I was expecting it too, honestly. Haven't caught Jessie yet, which is a shame, but she rarely shows up on the end screen and I've been too busy not to do 3x runs.

She's probably not -too- strong, though, I don't have many fast greens that are extreme stage worthy.

I haven't caught Jessie either, and I'm pretty sure she's shown up more than 20 times.

The "8%" is a lie.

I've also only seen a rare show up -twice- in all of my runs.. is that normal?

You mean a legendary? If so, I still haven't seen either of them once this event. :p

I haven't caught Jessie either, and I'm pretty sure she's shown up more than 20 times.

The "8%" is a lie.

I didn't see my first legendary until level 50 or so...sometimes they just like to hide.

Just thought I'd throw it out there for people who might not have considered it, but that bunny R eromon has a pretty nice skill for an easy to obtain "R".

If you collect 10 of them, you can essentially get a DEF down 30% skill that only costs around 650 mana to cast, that's quite nice when doing tougher stages. Especially since mana is often the limiting factor, I've found single target skills much more effective.

Food for thought, I've already got 5 of those elusive rabbits, and planning on getting 10 before this event is over. Then, I'll move the skill to a worthy eromon.

Just thought I'd throw it out there for people who might not have considered it, but that bunny R eromon has a pretty nice skill for an easy to obtain "R".

If you collect 10 of them, you can essentially get a DEF down 30% skill that only costs around 650 mana to cast, that's quite nice when doing tougher stages. Especially since mana is often the limiting factor, I've found single target skills much more effective.

Food for thought, I've already got 5 of those elusive rabbits, and planning on getting 10 before this event is over. Then, I'll move the skill to a worthy eromon.

Unfortunately Def down is pretty useless vs def up eromon though. Take the previous final extreme map for example. Def down only affects the base defense of the enemy. So the boss on the 2nd map would only lose around 1.xk def when you use a -50% def down on her, but she'd gain over 6k extra def because her def skill was +300%.

In most cases just waiting out their buff or increasing your attack is more effective.

That's true, but there are also stages where the eromon simply have a high starting def. Take the Seraphina Academy stage. Having a 30% DEF down that costs hardly anything is quite useful.

It all depends on the specifics of the stage. Still, up to now, I've not seen a skill like DEF down on a standard, easy to acquire eromon. So, while many SSRs have DEF down 20%, getting 10 of them is near impossible. Here, getting a 30% down skill is actually feasible, so a good thing to have in your back pocket.

So Nutaku updated their website with a ranking. I certainly did not expect Osawari to be #1. Or PeroPero to be #2.

I'm wondering if Osawari is only #1 because of the peropero collab though.

Although, there seems to be two different lists.

There's top ranking, then there's most popular. Wonder what's the difference between the two, since most popular is shown as Dragon Providence.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure Osawari's ranking is -purely- this event.

I'm certainly not at all motivated to stick around after and even starting to question why I'm even trying to so hard to reach even 300k when it's likely I won't.

I'm certainly not at all motivated to stick around after and even starting to question why I'm even trying to so hard to reach even 300k when it's likely I won't.
Same. I just wanted to hit 100K EP and stop. But the abundance of tickets baited me and I fell for it. Still haven't seen a booster in my eromon pool. Now I am in the "might as well try for 300K since I came this far."

I regretfully ruined my leveling efficiency by letting my stamina cap a few times. It's hard to stay motivated when I constantly need to F5 when all the enemy eromon decide to go "Fuck this one eromon in particular." Stage 15 is much easier now since I am leveled a bit more and figured out the best way for me to go about the level. I also got Camielle from 2* alchemy last night. She helps a lot in smash emerald eromons.

Back