What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

Same. I just wanted to hit 100K EP and stop. But the abundance of tickets baited me and I fell for it. Still haven't seen a booster in my eromon pool. Now I am in the "might as well try for 300K since I came this far."

I regretfully ruined my leveling efficiency by letting my stamina cap a few times. It's hard to stay motivated when I constantly need to F5 when all the enemy eromon decide to go "Fuck this one eromon in particular." Stage 15 is much easier now since I am leveled a bit more and figured out the best way for me to go about the level. I also got Camielle from 2* alchemy last night. She helps a lot in smash emerald eromons.

I'd say you got a good chance since you're lower level and get more free refills also. At level 103, I think my level ups are around 20k exp each.

yeah i noticed that as i started at lv 10 i think and im 31 now no more continuous playing :'(

Just thought I'd throw it out there for people who might not have considered it, but that bunny R eromon has a pretty nice skill for an easy to obtain "R".

If you collect 10 of them, you can essentially get a DEF down 30% skill that only costs around 650 mana to cast, that's quite nice when doing tougher stages. Especially since mana is often the limiting factor, I've found single target skills much more effective.

Food for thought, I've already got 5 of those elusive rabbits, and planning on getting 10 before this event is over. Then, I'll move the skill to a worthy eromon.

I haven't caught her or the boss. I just did 8 straight runs and only saw them twice each q_q

i did about 15 and saw jessie about 2x thats all i have seen 1 legendary (3% chance) though obviously havent got :p

well, can't even come close to beating Affue special.

I have to say, if the goal of the crossover event was to get more PPS players playing Osawari on a permanent basis, they've gone about it entirely the wrong way. I pretty much never want to see this game again.

What they -should- have done is made the eromon rewards from the previous crossover boosters. That would have given PPS regulars slightly more than impossible odds.

well, can't even come close to beating Affue special.

I have to say, if the goal of the crossover event was to get more PPS players playing Osawari on a permanent basis, they've gone about it entirely the wrong way. I pretty much never want to see this game again.

What they -should- have done is made the eromon rewards from the previous crossover boosters. That would have given PPS regulars slightly more than impossible odds.

What they SHOULD have done, was to make the rewards similar to the ones on the peropero crossover that was at least ACHIEVABLE to newer players. It's just my opinion, but highest prize should be 300k max, asking for 600k is completely unreasonable even for dedicated normal players.

What they SHOULD have done, was to make the rewards similar to the ones on the peropero crossover that was at least ACHIEVABLE to newer players. It's just my opinion, but highest prize should be 300k max, asking for 600k is completely unreasonable even for dedicated normal players.

well yeah, that too

Either way, failing marks all around. That the PPS rewards are princess cards (which ALREADY piss me off for reasons I've ranted about frequently in the PPS thread) is just extra stupid frosting on the 4-layer Bad Idea Cake.

Well... it seems some Nutaku staff play their own games. They should've given some feedback on the reward tiers. Because it looks like the ones that make the executive decisions don't play their own games on a regular basis.

If they wanted to make a quick buck off of PPS players coming over for the crossover rewards. The reward tiers should've been set to where the max reward tier is close to being achieved by someone efficiently using stamina that is able to clear advanced/special stages. But not clearly achievable without extra 'help' (about 350-400K). It would tempt the players to buy stamina potions which is the only guaranteed way to gain extra EP outside of regular regen. Instead Nutaku set the bar to 600K hoping new players from PPS would spend $100's on gatcha tickets hoping to get boosters. I've yet to even see a booster in my pools.

I can't say I had any idea there was some outside event going on, but I'm guessing they were aiming more at people who play both games with the hopes of having people play both in the future in order to position themselves for another such event.

If it was just about a one-time stint, it'd come off looking like a cash grab--basically, play this other game for a bit and pay us this amount of money for rewards. This way, someone who is decently active could easily achieve what they're asking for.

I can't say I had any idea there was some outside event going on, but I'm guessing they were aiming more at people who play both games with the hopes of having people play both in the future in order to position themselves for another such event.

If it was just about a one-time stint, it'd come off looking like a cash grab--basically, play this other game for a bit and pay us this amount of money for rewards. This way, someone who is decently active could easily achieve what they're asking for.

The issue is, as I understand it, even dedicated regular players of OI wouldn't be able to reach the 600k EP (without significant gacha luck and/or throwing hundred of dollars into it) required for the top prize in PPS. Looking right now, I see -43- people with 600k. Conversely, when the crossover went in the other direction last month, a player who never even touched PPS before was able to get the 600k EP in PPS for the top prize in OI by the 8th day (and wasn't even in the top 2000).

Compounding this frustration is WHAT the prizes in PPS are. PPS has an event where you have to pick one of three cards, and it's final rarity is based on a convoluted, glorified popularity contest. You only get the card you pick, but in the jp version, the two you didn't would show up in a gacha down the line. For whatever reason, they elected to make the three cards from one of the events the prizes for this crossover event, with 100k EP required for the previous 3rd place card, 300k for 2nd and 600k for first, thus probably making it unlikely that they'll reintroduce these cards again in the future. If you were unlucky enough to have picked the 3rd place card in the initial event (like me), your only chance of getting the other two would be getting 300/600k in this OI event.

Last edited:

I'm going to hit 600k easily. Admittedly, I have 1 50% booster, but I've drawn a booster using free gacha tickets for literally every event so I don't think that qualifies as super lucky.

Or maybe I'm just really lucky when it comes to boosters? Still, I didn't use anywhere near all of my free tickets.

Does this other event end at the same time as the Osawari event? I'll be interested in checking how many are above 600k by the time it's over.

I'm going to hit 600k easily. Admittedly, I have 1 50% booster, but I've drawn a booster using free gacha tickets for literally every event so I don't think that qualifies as super lucky.

Or maybe I'm just really lucky when it comes to boosters? Still, I didn't use anywhere near all of my free tickets.

Does this other event end at the same time as the Osawari event? I'll be interested in checking how many are above 600k by the time it's over.

It's entirely possible you're just super lucky. I drew at least 1 booster every event until 2 events ago. Now I'm on my 3rd event with no booster, even with using the tickets I got from this event so far. :p

It's just one event. The first crossover was a few weeks ago, where players from OI got rewards for scoring up to 600k EP in an event in PPS. PPS players got nothing extra from this. Now it's going in the other direction, where PPS players get rewards for getting up to 600k EP in this OI event (PPS currently doesn't have an event.. one starts tomorrow). As has been pointed out, those 600ks aren't equal. At this same point in the event last month, about 2400 players had already hit the 600k mark in PPS. Right now, there are -44- that have 600k in this OI event.

I've been giving it my complete all since the event started (leveling from 22 to 39 in that time). I've used every ticket, gacha point and S/M gem available to me (and even bought a step-up ticket) and have cleared every event level (even Jaycee-special) except Affue -special (I can't even get her to half hp). I have no boosters (I missed out on the same 50% one twice) and am at 159k.

fuck sza im 180k with booster giving my all (booster is 100% from normal gacha fyi have used 2000gold on rank up? (1 lap) not seen any others) ive gone from lv 10 to like 32/5?

Thing i love is i cruised all the way to THE LAST FUCKING STAGE in event 2 (including event 1's fyi) and had my ass absolutely handed to me by this damn bitch :p (i do not own a eromon with defence down AT ALL and with that defence up hitting immediately im hitting 10's with lv 60+'s then theres the electric banana.....)

i came from pero and yeah il hit 300k but fuck 600k lol not unless they do something like "OMG YOUR FROM PERO HERE HAVE ANOTHER BOOSTER!" but then again this is nutaku ..................................... dont really need to say much right?

Well i'm not sure what's average but not having a booster at all means you have to slave away. I have yet to even SEE a booster in my pools. It seems the majority of OI players are pulling boosters and I am not included in the fun. ;__;

As has been pointed out, those 600ks aren't equal
Yup. That's the main problem. Also in PPS you have the help of others since it was an EG event. Hitting an EG/SEG then letting a high SED player kill it accelerated player SED growth with all the wild cards being given out.

I have no boosters (I missed out on the same 50% one twice) and am at 159k.
I'm currently at 174K with no boosters. I've been going hard since the beginning minus maybe ~6hrs of sitting at full stamina. I had lost a bit of hope until I heard there's a 2nd event zone that gives more EP.

Luckily i'm able to clear Affue Special which gives around 6,400EP at x3 (~1,800 more than Jessie Special x3). I say luckily because I had gotten Camielle from 2* alchemy on the 1st try and finally Izanai after ~30 runs. The slightly extra party speed and heals really help out a lot. I did some rough calculations and should be able to hit 300K in ~4 days based off natural stamina regen. Currently 39 so I still have a few free stamina refills to help that out before the end of the event.

huh.. caught a Kahne.. too bad she's not a booster

Ah, ok, it's much more clear with the info from the other event.

I managed to take my Ruby team through the second extreme stage without too much difficulty. Somehow, I even managed to catch the boss, though I still don't have the stage 1 boss. The crazy part is that the Affue Special stage gives me waaaay more trouble than the Affue Extreme stage...probably because I brought an ATK down red to the extreme but not the normal.

Shigunaria is seriously powerful with the right set-up. I'm hoping to make the team even better with Affue and possibly Ogre, depending on her stats.

Osawari friend code: 3J1H2O0J8TU8QQBO53LY1

Hey, thought i would share some thoughts, I got jessie stam after probably 15-20 times running - special difficulty 3x (very lucky i might add) I only use the max Health and attack gummies i have gotten from fairies and service PT on the boss when needed, i have to keep the combo going till the boss or i have to use more health gummies to win the boss fight with jessie.

Couldn't get any eromon last event, which i started playing with 5 days left. Still got the 150k eromon though :)

I really havent had the best luck with HR or R tickets either for those that mentioned it.

I have a decent team now, but nothing great, cant beat Affue - special difficulty, its pretty tough with what i have. I got a few eromon from alchemy, Camille and Ann mary so far.
My team is Seria, Mii Aisaki, Fukino Hiyori, Takeda Yuki, Asou Meiko, Stella, sub-1 Camille, sub-2 Shigunaria

well, got that 50% booster (Utsugi) that I've missed twice before, so that's.. something.

Still the only booster I've even -seen-, and it won't get me to 600k (not even close), but it should make 300k less harrowing.

Back