What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

well, got that 50% booster (Utsugi) that I've missed twice before, so that's.. something.

Still the only booster I've even -seen-, and it won't get me to 600k, but it should make 300k less harrowing.

Pfft, you voted for the 600k girl anyway didn't you?

Yeah.. I sorta take this event as a double-insult, lol

It's basically like, you're putting all that effort for a CHANCE at reaching 300k. Would kinda suck if you just fell short of 300k by the end of the event.

P.S.
I just noticed Jessie Stam says My Name is Jessie Stam in English when you click the voice icon.

Edit#2
120k gacha points used this event and nothing above a common HR. :(

Last edited:

I've never gotten anything great from Gacha points, honestly.

I've never gotten anything great from Gacha points, honestly.

I only bothered spending them because someone claimed they got a booster from it and I already had 99999 points + more in gifts. :p

I only bothered spending them because someone claimed they got a booster from it and I already had 99999 points + more in gifts. :p

But...the Move Up Drinks from the daily, how do you live without them D:

But...the Move Up Drinks from the daily, how do you live without them D:

I'm guilty of not doing dailies anymore since I got tired of clicking them after a while. Give me a complete all button. :(

I'm guilty of not doing dailies anymore since I got tired of clicking them after a while. Give me a complete all button. :(

The 3 move up potions, the 2* book, and the mini-stamina potion are quite useful. Everything else is mediocre, but if nothing else, the 3 move ups from gacha is just a few clicks.

I'm almost 100% positive that you can't get SSR or SLs from the standard gatcha. I consider it pretty much just move up bait, 11 eromon a day to boost my moves so they cost less mana.

On a different note, I must be pretty vanilla. The Ogre scene has you fucking her armpit. "Fuck my armpussy," she says. I can honestly say that I've never considered, nor had any desire, to fuck an armpit :p

On a different note, I must be pretty vanilla. The Ogre scene has you fucking her armpit. "Fuck my armpussy," she says. I can honestly say that I've never considered, nor had any desire, to fuck an armpit :p

I don't "get" it either, but it's popular enough to have it's own term: axillism.

Caught the area one legendary--still haven't caught Jessie Stam.

edit: nvm .-.

Last edited:

Just hit 300k.

Unless I can miracle up the 150% booster.. or two others, sometime today, 600k (for PPS) is not possible and 500k (for Ogre) is highly unlikely.

I guess I'll keep going to see if I can get a Top 500 finish.. though really, I don't intend to keep playing after the event ends.

Hit 300K as well.

I wanted to get top 500 because Diablo has nice stats/skill. Without any stam pots or boosters I get up to r530-r550 and drop back down to 580-600 until I get 90 stam again. It feels like an endless loop. I'm also sure people close to 500 will start dropping stam pots in the last few hours. No real intention of sticking around but if I had gotten Diablo I might've played longer to enjoy my trophy.

Hit 300K as well.

I wanted to get top 500 because Diablo has nice stats/skill. Without any stam pots or boosters I get up to r530-r550 and drop back down to 580-600 until I get 90 stam again. It feels like an endless loop. I'm also sure people close to 500 will start dropping stam pots in the last few hours. No real intention of sticking around but if I had gotten Diablo I might've played longer to enjoy my trophy.

im in the exact same boat.... :'( thing i dont understand is i started at lv 10 lol im trying for diablo and 500k but i highly doubt il get it but as im a low lv there might... MIGHT just be a chance. i think im on about 310-320k now. still not able to clear last stage of area 2 though :D

374k..

not gonna get 500k (much less 600k) or have any hope of top 500.. just not gonna bother with this game anymore

im 430k i think.... il be higher tonight but it wont be enough.... no 500 or 500k :'( oh well just tells me not to play this game again....... until the next pero event lol

im 430k i think.... il be higher tonight but it wont be enough.... no 500 or 500k :'( oh well just tells me not to play this game again....... until the next pero event lol

I predict top 500 will end over 500k. :(

Yep, spot 500 was ~520k. I can imagine it would have been tough to make top 500 as a new player since Affue Special was on the harder side. When I was starting out, I had a terrible time trying to beat Rump Knecht special.

Couldn't beat Affue special -at all-, and I wasn't even -entirely- new (was lv 22 going into the event).

Bottom line, if the point of the crossover was to get PPS regulars to become Osawari regulars, not only have they failed miserably, they probably just ended up pissing those players off more.

Back