What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

i beat her and got her disappointing reward of a special book....... i have like 20 lol but yeah went to bed about 520 rank woke up to 600 there was no way i was going to win. think i had 470k

I wish the extra storage box wasn't like $200...

I have this amazing ability to always pull a booster from the previous event. Looks like we're going 4 events in a row boosterless. :p

I have this amazing ability to always pull a booster from the previous event. Looks like we're going 4 events in a row boosterless. :p

I'm on fifth event boosterless. Worse is i'm unable to beat area 4 extreme Villain Assemble.....

I'm on fifth event boosterless. Worse is i'm unable to beat area 4 extreme Villain Assemble.....

You don't really have to worry about the extreme stages. They're not as good for EP or anything else--they're only for getting vouchers to obtain Eromon that are mostly not great for combat.

Well, i have no booster so ima to get 150k ep reward, get those vouchers from Dz and then be back to farm R tickets :(
Welcome to #noboosterclub

You don't really have to worry about the extreme stages. They're not as good for EP or anything else--they're only for getting vouchers to obtain Eromon that are mostly not great for combat.

Aren't Izanai skill is pretty good? Or am I wrong?

Aren't Izanai skill is pretty good? Or am I wrong?

She's the only one that's any good, so far. I think she's still outclassed by ATK Down skills, though, in terms of mana efficiency for reducing damage.

She's definitely good, but for the extreme stages, Lyn is correct, she is outclassed by ATK down.

Still, she's really nice for farming EP on the special stage. You can stun the boss and kill them before they even attack. A slight time saver, but when you do these stages 100 times, it adds up. It's nice to not even have to worry about damage.

Also, for special cases in the extreme stages (for example, when the enemy removes debuffs, she might be preferable). If nothing else, she's got solid stats and a useful skill. Definitely worth getting, but you can just slowly pick up vouchers and get her at some point.

Is there more than one event up right now? I have beat the first one and don't see a second, and did the last quest have more than 2 events in it?

Is there more than one event up right now? I have beat the first one and don't see a second, and did the last quest have more than 2 events in it?

Our events come in phases. After x amount of days into the event, the next event area shows up. If this is another 2 area event like last event, then next area won't show up until 6 days remaining.

Our events come in phases. After x amount of days into the event, the next event area shows up. If this is another 2 area event like last event, then next area won't show up until 6 days remaining.

Yea I know they are released like that, I just read things and get confused sometimes lol
I thought someone mentioned another event up...
Thanks Rawr! :)

Janis' AoE damage is insane @_@

Whatever you do, don't bring any emeralds to fight her and make sure you heal up before the end of round 5.

I'll lay out what I can of her actions...

Turn 0 -- Self-Buff ATK to over 3k

Turn 1 -- AoE Nuke that hits for 90% of neutral color eromon HP.

Turn 2 -- AoE Nuke that hits all Emerald eromon.

Turn 3 -- AoE ATK debuff...maybe 40%?

Turn 4,5 -- Normal attacks for ~3k

Turn 6 -- AoE that hits 3 random targets for high damage.

Sometimes I manage to beat her clean, once I was down to my 2 back-ups who were both within one strike of death. I strongly recommend bringing an ATK down eromon or two.

Last edited:

Janis' AoE damage is insane @_@

Whatever you do, don't bring any emeralds to fight her and make sure you heal up before the end of round 5.

I'll lay out what I can of her actions...

Turn 0 -- Self-Buff ATK to over 3k

Turn 1 -- AoE Nuke that hits for 90% of neutral color eromon HP.

Turn 2 -- AoE Nuke that hits all Emerald eromon.

Turn 3 -- AoE ATK debuff...maybe 40%?

Turn 4,5 -- Normal attacks for ~3k

Turn 6 -- AoE that hits 3 random targets for high damage.

Sometimes I manage to beat her clean, once I was down to my 2 back-ups who were both within one strike of death. I strongly recommend bringing an ATK down eromon or two.

Now that you mention it, I would like to elaborate Izanai goodness X)
I managed to beat Janis without her even managed to attack. (This is purely coincidental, if her first action was that stupid nuke, you'll toast anyway)
You just need 1 atk buffer, 1 strong Sapphire nuke, & Izanai.
There's no strategy, just nuke her with your Sapphire, and before she cast her aoe, cast Izanai move. Any high leveled SL should make it easy. For reference 4 of my eromon wasn't at max (around 59-66).

Any tips on the last stage in extreme dungeon, either those shitty poison cloud/shitty aoe always kill me.

My team was 2 healer and the new izanagi, lady, michi ichijiku, nikola

Now that you mention it, I would like to elaborate Izanai goodness X)
I managed to beat Janis without her even managed to attack. (This is purely coincidental, if her first action was that stupid nuke, you'll toast anyway)
You just need 1 atk buffer, 1 strong Sapphire nuke, & Izanai.
There's no strategy, just nuke her with your Sapphire, and before she cast her aoe, cast Izanai move. Any high leveled SL should make it easy. For reference 4 of my eromon wasn't at max (around 59-66).

How much damage did you nuke her for? She's not exactly fragile.

I'm using my Ruby team because I want to keep amassing EXP there--if I put a group together just for this event it would be simple. Even so, I hit her for ~30k and still have to smack her a bunch before she goes down.

Are we talking about Special Janis or Extreme Janis? <.<

I'm using my Ruby team because I want to keep amassing EXP there--if I put a group together just for this event it would be simple. Even so, I hit her for ~30k and still have to smack her a bunch before she goes down.

What did you use to even nuke her for 30k. I realize I just started this game but most of my Eromon will only attack her for 2-3k, and the one special skill I have hits her for 5-6k depending on combo. is there some mechanic I am missing doing or something?

Around 30k is good, my best is 33k. I don't exactly remember how much Izanai damage, but you should be able to.
Edit: Izanai damage is around 19k

Extreme one should've cast Poison first didn't she? I presume this is the special one

And another big middle finger shoved to lot of unlucky player without really powerful eromon. Can't even beat area 3 extreme.... so annoying

Last edited:

Extreme one, if you didnt die to the aoe you pretty much going to die with those shitty poison, cuz that aoe hits around 2-3k damage to all. Thats kinda BS, not to mention all those adds before the boss you pretty much already waste all your DP on healing item to get into the boss

Edit : Holy shit finaly beat the stage, i am never ever going to touch that stage again. Jesus that stage hurt ma brain

Last edited:
Back