What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

JimmyBob100

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

AFAIK the vouchers are a persistent resource (like fairies or gems) and more girls will be added for trade as time passes.

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason I managed to get Mujina (lowest rate) while trying to craft Sierra (Highest rate):confused:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, another Osawari Island facebook contest, this time a comic.
I threw my hat into the ring.

Can i get a like!? xD

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now I have 2 Regina, should I keep both or use 1 to move power up?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, it finally happened.

After playing since launch, I've finally caught my first legendary Eromon.

Too bad it wasn't the other one. :p

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aina's a cutie though.

Anyway, I was super-lazy/burnt out after the Zodiac event to do this one (hell, I'm not sure if I can even continue the game at this point), but I forced myself to go through all the event stages. Caught the second and third girl rather easily, though I'll still try and go back and catch the first girl.

I also got through the first three extreme stages, but the fourth one has me pretty stumped. Did anyone clear it?

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aina's a cutie though.

Anyway, I was super-lazy/burnt out after the Zodiac event to do this one (hell, I'm not sure if I can even continue the game at this point), but I forced myself to go through all the event stages. Caught the second and third girl rather easily, though I'll still try and go back and catch the first girl.

I also got through the first three extreme stages, but the fourth one has me pretty stumped. Did anyone clear it?
Bring 2-3 ATK down heroes and a healer. Keep their attack down and it is not too bad. You'll still want some healing gems to get you buy. Only use healing gems, that way you can get 5 heals throughout in addition to what your healer does. Topaz/Sapphire are good heroes to bring.

If you have not gotten her yet, this is probably the ideal point to get Nikola through alchemy. A topaz ATK down hero is perfect for that map. Honestly, if you get keep 3 ATK downs, it is super easy, but I did it without much worry using 2 atk downs (both 20%).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aina's a cutie though.

What I did when I cleared it. This only applies to people who have stronger eromon though. Also, always maintain a perfect combo. If your combo gets messed up due to lag/whatever, just refresh and restart the wave you're on.

1 healer
1 atk debuff (40% monkey girl)
1 defense buff (40% mice twins)
1 atk buff (40% cow girl)
Lady
1 misc character

Ideally you want a party of 3 different elements
2 of one type, 2 of another type, and 1 of a 3rd type(Preferably your strongest character)

1st boss

It's up to you whether or not you think you have enough mp to start off with your atk buff.

She will always start with a debuff. Before her 2nd turn, use the atk debuff and defense buff. She'll spam accessory bomber, but with a 40% atk debuff and 40% def buff it only does like 300-400 to each character.

Ideally, you want a strong enough party to kill her before your buffs wear off. If you don't you'll take some good damage on the last couple hits.

2nd boss

This boss will start off with a buff before you get your first turn. It will increase her elemental resistances. I noticed that when I had 4 elemental girls, she increased 3 defenses, and when I only had 3 different elements she only increased 2 defenses.

I think how it works is she will buff herself based on which types you have the most of, but I could be wrong.

I also have another theory that I haven't tested since I didn't wanna run the map again. If I'm correct, when you have an equal number of 3 types, I think she might pick the first two types at the top of your party formation. I can't confirm this though since I really didn't wanna run it again. :p

Anywho, she'll use attacks on turn 1 so you can buff/debuff before her first turn, and just kill her quickly(Hopefully)

3rd boss

She heals you full etc.

Key thing about this boss, def buff/atk debuff her after she uses gathering frost. After that skill, she will always use unseen star storm, which can 1 shot most people if it's not weakened. If you can survive the first star storm, then you'll be able to get a lot of damage on her and possibly kill her before the next one if you got your full combo.

My strategy relies a lot on killing them fast more than anything though. :p

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had a feeling the last boss would heal you.

I ended up using all of my stamina just to get Bonbori though, so those strategies were wasted on me, sadly.

I do have Nikola, Lady, Goma, mouse twins, and whoever else though. So I probably could've cleared it, but felt lazy blah blah.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, anyone know if the Ichigo eromon will be in the ticket gacha as well as the grab bag? Would make me kind of sad if it was grab bag only--even though that would fit with everything else regarding Nutaku... honestly, having non-event legendary eromons on the event maps is just cruel. I had ONE rare show up all last event, and it was the Indian chick. Because I wanted the first rare, I even bought another monster gem pack (as I was down to 3) and used the USD banana for a... nother Indian chick... lame shit.

I with you Eab, at times I seriously consider just dropping the game.

I had a feeling the last boss would heal you.

I ended up using all of my stamina just to get Bonbori though, so those strategies were wasted on me, sadly.

I do have Nikola, Lady, Goma, mouse twins, and whoever else though. So I probably could've cleared it, but felt lazy blah blah.
Well, if you're not going to play much more, then lazy is fine, but if you are, you probably want to finish all those extreme stages. My guess is that there will be some decent eromon to exchange vouchers for. The new Izanai for example.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Osawari Island Chat has moved from Chatango to Discord.
Ingame button has been changed to reflect this change.

Papster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Missed a lot in OI x.x for some reason my old computer just didnt want to run this game but ran everything else easily. Ah well, that piece of crap is finally gone. The only SL I have is starter girl, but the rest are SSR, should I go back to grinding for legendary girls in the areas or will I be able to get SL girls in events?

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Missed a lot in OI x.x for some reason my old computer just didnt want to run this game but ran everything else easily. Ah well, that piece of crap is finally gone. The only SL I have is starter girl, but the rest are SSR, should I go back to grinding for legendary girls in the areas or will I be able to get SL girls in events?
You'll get some SLs in the event stages. Usually, the first two stages have an SSR boss that has a 8-12% capture rate. The last stage has an SL boss. Now, they've added Extreme stages as well in the events, which gives vouchers and also has the earlier bosses to capture with a slightly higher percentage.

Beyond that, you could do the daily quests until you get enough gems to create an SL through alchemy. You can get SSR eromon for 200, 50, 50, 50 of 3* gems and you can get an SL eromon for 500, 500, 300, 300 3* gems. I'd recommend getting Sierra and/or Nikola at some point. Their ATK down skills will come in handy when you take on extreme stages.

Happy hunting.

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got 3 jean in a row, should I swap her skill to regina then enhance it? 890Atk to all enemies seems good

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did sat & sun daily bugged or what?
I can't seem to do it at all.....
It always give an error no matter what

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh boy, another event, another no booster. Gonna be a rough time. :p

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've not had a booster since launch. Must be nice...

I think I'm going to go for at least the first participation eromon, maybe the second, but don't have the enthusiasm for the advanced stage. Out of curiosity, has anyone beaten the final stage yet, and what are the ticket drops like? To people who play the Japanese version; the ticket thing is a permanent fixture there, no?

Last edited:

Lyn

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's harder to get boosters as the gacha pool keeps growing, but we're getting more tickets too which sort of off-sets it. I've managed to pull at least one each event, thus far, by saving tickets for events.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yes, I'm hoarding them for maybe the time after next. I've got two masterballs left, and will not be buying any more, so might just spend time saving up until something I really like comes along, farming crystals, etc. Still after Kokoro.

I do like my demon girls, and could do with another blue SL. Anyone caught Crystol, yet?