What's new

[Nutaku] Osawari Island

Re: [Nutaku] Osawari Island

So...has anyone run the extreme stages yet? I did the first two alright last time but got mercilessly destroyed by the third...now I'm afraid to try them before I know what's in there.

So...has anyone run the extreme stages yet? I did the first two alright last time but got mercilessly destroyed by the third...now I'm afraid to try them before I know what's in there.

Usually I'd upload the levels when I'd get to them, but lately this guy has been uploading them before I even have the stamina to. He uploaded all the extreme levels yesterday.

I did. First & second is manageable. Refreshed around 10 times or so for the third one. Timing is very important, & bring lvl3 atk down gummi. Didn't try the 4th one yet, but going to be pretty rough for sure.

I managed to scrape by the 3rd Extreme Area but I'm getting wrecked by the 4th one.

1st Wave, a Flash Bang off the bat that stuns all your Eromons, followed by 2 Eromons that spams AOE attacks. 2nd Wave is Kakene who opens with a Defense buff that makes her receives scratch damage plus major heal. 3rd Wave is slightly manageable but I got completely wiped by Tasha.

They aren't kidding about this.

The last update to the wiki was a while ago, is it still being worked on? That alchemy list is golden.

Usually I'd upload the levels when I'd get to them, but lately this guy has been uploading them before I even have the stamina to. He uploaded all the extreme levels yesterday.

Thanks for this link. His video was extremely helpful. For those interest, Slanith posted a new video with details on how to beat the level. It is still pretty tough and stressful, but doable with the right Eromon.

I just beat it on my first attempt. Had to refresh 3x, but was not so bad. Still, I got lucky at the end in that Samantha attacked the Eromon with more HP at one point when I was close to getting my heal ready. I think you almost have to get lucky a bit.

The new Izanai is nice. 1100 power topaz attack with stun!

Apparently there's a limit on how much you can refresh & resume. It's a waste of 50 stam & some gummi.
Don't bother try 4th map if you struggling the 3rd.

Apparently there's a limit on how much you can refresh & resume. It's a waste of 50 stam & some gummi.
Don't bother try 4th map if you struggling the 3rd.

Follow Slanith's advice. If you have 2 ATK down eromon (Sierra and Nikola work, but you should have their skill upgraded a few times), 2 ATK up eromon, a good healer, and a good emerald damager, you can beat it.

I used the following:
Sierra (skill level 9 for 29% ATK down) - Get in Alchemy
Nikola (skill level 4 for 24% ATK down) - Get in Alchemy
Asahi (skill level 0 for 40% ATK up) - Event
Hinami (skill level 0 for 50% ATK up) - Event
Aina (skill level 1 for 1120 heal) - Rare on stage 6
Ryo (skill level 5 for 860 power) - Event (not really a good choice actually)

The key is to have those 2 ATK down eromon, 2 ATK up, a good healer, and a good emerald damager to get Samantha past that 20% threshold quickly. Beyond this, having 3 Ruby eromon on the team REALLY helps, because a lot of the stages have you matched up against emerald damagers. Then, follow Slanith's advice:

It's tough, but doable. Should not take more than 1 maybe 2 attempts if you have those eromon.

Follow Slanith's advice. If you have 2 ATK down eromon (Sierra and Nikola work, but you should have their skill upgraded a few times), 2 ATK up eromon, a good healer, and a good emerald damager, you can beat it.

I used the following:
Sierra (skill level 9 for 29% ATK down) - Get in Alchemy
Nikola (skill level 4 for 24% ATK down) - Get in Alchemy
Asahi (skill level 0 for 40% ATK up) - Event
Hinami (skill level 0 for 50% ATK up) - Event
Aina (skill level 1 for 1120 heal) - Rare on stage 6
Ryo (skill level 5 for 860 power) - Event (not really a good choice actually)

The key is to have those 2 ATK down eromon, 2 ATK up, a good healer, and a good emerald damager to get Samantha past that 20% threshold quickly. Beyond this, having 3 Ruby eromon on the team REALLY helps, because a lot of the stages have you matched up against emerald damagers. Then, follow Slanith's advice:

It's tough, but doable. Should not take more than 1 maybe 2 attempts if you have those eromon.

The best I could match is Chihiro, Nikola, Rachel, Sekina, Goma, Kokoro.
Forget about Samantha, this team isn't good enough to survive 2nd wave.

I managed the first 3, but I don't think I have the strength to do the 4th. I think it might be even easier with a full Ruby team that makes use of some ruby specific skills (like on Nairi Uragami), but I definitely don't have a full ruby team either.

It'd be nice to find a place to use Shigunaria's ability, though.

Last edited:

Lm16mNm.png
Oh, do i hate Danger Zone 4... but it is done! >_<

I'm finally getting to the point where I'm considering getting rid of some max leveled SSR+s because I just don't have space with all these event eromon. <.<

I have tried 5 times using the strategy recommended by Slanith but no luck. Farthest I've gotten is to Samantha but with too many weakened units and too many retries. I give up.

I was seriously confused when I opened my postbox and saw all the eromon in it. Then I finally remembered the crossover event. <.<

On a side note, if you have 6 SL Izanai, can you infinitely keep bosses frozen as long as you have mana?

I don't think it's possible to always have mana, but...I think it would work for the short while you could sustain it. In effect, it's just a front-loaded speed debuff.

How do you all take such nice screenshots and all? I've got a tentative all Ruby team going and I want to know how to improve it. The base is Shigunaria and Nairi Uragami for their ruby only abilities. The first refills all ruby gauges for what amounts to a sizeable nuke and 'excitement' or w/e plus a return of about half of the mana spent. Nairi heals with greater efficiency than any other card I have--more than 1-to-1. I added Wicca with Camielle's team speed ability to further get the mana regen pumping.

Beyond that, I filled in Yuria Yasaka since she has a self speed boost and good stats all around. I have Kiyoko Hanada for what will eventually be a nuke (she has almost 2.5k atk) and I'm running Muku Shirakami because I just happened to be leveling her at the time and she has nice stats. Beyond that, my reds are not all that great, but I need to know who to look for. Notably, I need a few atk down eromon or it's all going to crumble. The only zodiac I managed to get was yellow, so that's not happening.

Last edited:

Man, that was unexpected. Start new event to see Hametena appear with her flat chest.

is it possible to get any of the EP boosters through capture or gacha points?

These participation eromon look sweet. I doubt I'll get the 500k reward without a booster, hope she comes around again.

Back