What's new

(Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) PeroPero Seduction

hm.. today's coliseum daily rewards seem to be bugged (the phase transition reset the daily counter, and next daily reward being shown, but not rewarded).

Hopefully this is just affecting today and not the remaining duration of the event.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Been feeding kurito nonstop with 1x rare gatcha ticket to get my hands on the exclusive cards and overall results aren't that bad - already got SR and R cards.
But my luck is kinda weird. Until now I was earnestly aiming for the girls and was getting WCs, now I kinda need the WCs and got SR girl 2x in a row...

Also, how freaking hard is it to get the N girl?? Should I change for a worse grade item?

fallendrgmaster

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So, I thought I'd give this a try, but am running into some issues. I tried doing a search, but I can't seem to find the write words, as I'm coming up empty.

In the game, there are pop-up windows with "X" in the upper right corner...but they are all blank...from the first one when i open the game, to the two when i beat the tutorial boss. (which made no sense, as i feel explanation was in those boxes..suddenly it aw at 1000, then it was at 0...and I won, without doing anything) I feel like I am either missing out on images, or important tutorial information to tell me how to play the game.

Has anyone else experienced issues like this?

I Allowed All via RequestPolicy, and disabled AdBlock to no effect.

(Tried to grab a screen cap, but looks like maintenance is going on, and I have work..hopefully description is sufficient.)
Well the first screen is usually the daily log-in calender, which usually shouldn't take long to load, the other two should be a talk scene followed by the Airu's sex scene. There should be a loading bar as the talk sections and sex scenes usually take a several seconds to load maybe 10-30. I would try waiting to see if they load if not, your best bet would probably be to try a different browser Chrome and Opera are the most stable for Nutaku.

While ad blocking and pop-up blockers can give you issues on the Nutaku site, if the game loads normally they are probably not the cause of your issue because in-game popups are internal to that program and would be unaffected by the blocker if the blocker is not affecting the game itself.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I was going through the Plat Box, and happened to draw the N card which I had earlier maxed out. It's a minor complaint, but the redundant reward screen is using the wrong image. The reward is apparently 5 coliseum tickets, which were properly delivered.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, does anybody happen to know if the redundant card rewards for the R or SR cards are 5 tickets as well, or something else?

Attachments

Last edited:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been feeding kurito nonstop with 1x rare gatcha ticket to get my hands on the exclusive cards and overall results aren't that bad - already got SR and R cards.
But my luck is kinda weird. Until now I was earnestly aiming for the girls and was getting WCs, now I kinda need the WCs and got SR girl 2x in a row...

Also, how freaking hard is it to get the N girl?? Should I change for a worse grade item?
I've gotten the N 3x and don't have the SR (got the R from a Ex wild card) from using R gachas.

Kurito is random as balls.

Scales

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well the first screen is usually the daily log-in calender, which usually shouldn't take long to load, the other two should be a talk scene followed by the Airu's sex scene. There should be a loading bar as the talk sections and sex scenes usually take a several seconds to load maybe 10-30. I would try waiting to see if they load if not, your best bet would probably be to try a different browser Chrome and Opera are the most stable for Nutaku.

While ad blocking and pop-up blockers can give you issues on the Nutaku site, if the game loads normally they are probably not the cause of your issue because in-game popups are internal to that program and would be unaffected by the blocker if the blocker is not affecting the game itself.

Thanks for the tip. I tried chrome and its a completely different experience...the talk/sex scenes were not loading at all, not even to show a loading bar. I may have to roll a second account to go back and see what i missed.

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the tip. I tried chrome and its a completely different experience...the talk/sex scenes were not loading at all, not even to show a loading bar. I may have to roll a second account to go back and see what i missed.
There should be no need for that. The 'Movies' button between 'Cards' and 'Completion Scheme' lets you recall those scenes whenever you want.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the only thing I don't really like about this event is that you're passively punished for having lowbie friends.
Maybe if you could set from like a pool of ten friends who you only draw support from.

Lunaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the only thing I don't really like about this event is that you're passively punished for having lowbie friends.
Maybe if you could set from like a pool of ten friends who you only draw support from.
Nah just dont risk hitting 5 tickets opponents. I keep hitting 3 tickets opponents until I reach 200 then I attack anyone I want.

If you dont have full power SR card just keep attacking low seed opponents.

BTW what is all about yesterday maintenance? I didnt find anything changed except my daily counter.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just started up kancolle on their newish free join server, so i'll prob stop playing pero, well this game is def stressing during events and nothing at all out of event so i'd prob stop at one point soon anyways, not enough time between kancolle, jp aigis, en aigis.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah just dont risk hitting 5 tickets opponents. I keep hitting 3 tickets opponents until I reach 200 then I attack anyone I want.

If you dont have full power SR card just keep attacking low seed opponents.

BTW what is all about yesterday maintenance? I didnt find anything changed except my daily counter.
I'm referring to defending. Attacking, you can just keep refreshing til you get the friend you want. Defending is completely out of your hands, with your helper randomly picked from your entire pool of friends, and if it picks one of your lowbie friends with their <2k SED face cards, you're at an inherent disadvantage.

The maintenance marked the transition from P1 to P2. There are three sets of ranking rewards: P1, P2 and overall. You should have received rewards based on your final P1 ranking already.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm referring to defending. Attacking, you can just keep refreshing til you get the friend you want. Defending is completely out of your hands, with your helper randomly picked from your entire pool of friends, and if it picks one of your lowbie friends with their <2k SED face cards, you're at an inherent disadvantage.

The maintenance marked the transition from P1 to P2. There are three sets of ranking rewards: P1, P2 and overall. You should have received rewards based on your final P1 ranking already.
If it makes you feel better, I have an around 200k sed friend on my list who's card has been a 600 sed card the whole time.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If it makes you feel better, I have an around 200k sed friend on my list who's card has been a 600 sed card the whole time.
Sanae kicked me while I was at work today. I can't imagine it was because of my meager 6 hours of inactivity, so I'm guessing it was because I had an 8k face card.

Lunaris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Start kicking them then. You should know that there are thousand people attacking you. Sometimes you get high seed allies sometimes you dont.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Start kicking them then. You should know that there are thousand people attacking you. Sometimes you get high seed allies sometimes you dont.
That's not me. I only kick for inactivity or obvious alts (I watch active lowbies to see if they're actively improving).

They say no good deed goes unpunished, but it'd be nice if fewer ones did, lol.

xMazax

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have two friend slots open, please send request 723777.

My sed is 170k.

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone explain to me the max SED calculation?

I see some people in the 400k and I can't figure it how. When I look at the profile they have partially maxed girls.

Even my own calculation of my girls doesn't add up to my total:

11,840 babe
11,546 sexy
12,000 babe
10,790 moe
4,007 babe

50,183 sum

But my SED = 105,239. Are the same attribute girls giving bonuses to each other? I don't see any "abilities" when I look at the cards' profiles. And any idea if the vibrators are doing anything other than shaking the card? =P

Thanks!

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's talking about all of your girls added together, rather than just the ones in your deck.

Scales

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, leveling question... lets say you have about 100 level ups in SR wild cards.

Which would be better:
- Bringing 1 SR to level 100
- Bringing 2 SR to level 50
- Bringing 3 SR to level 33

etc. I guess what I'm asking is.. are there diminishing returns on SED?

hkdigweed

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure it's talking about all of your girls added together, rather than just the ones in your deck.
Oh that's interesting.

B/c for boss fights, it's the total SED that is shown.