What's new

(Nutaku) Quiz of Valkyrie

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Quiz of Valkyrie

can someone tell me how I should evolve cards?

I need to max all cards (or only fodder?) before I fuse them or just cards that are are "+"? or it doesn't matter if I evolve max lv or not?
If you want max stats, you need to max all 4 cards, and you also need to max them again after combining them, so a total of 6 maxes to reach ++ lv 1.

So, basically the same as LoV?

Even Rs probably shouldn't be fully invested, but that's assuming you can manage to find four copies of an SR to begin with. Since we don't have login proofs, besides today's tickets, it looks like our only means of getting a ticket is from a full login stamp card.

At least we're getting a second copy of the starter maid in a week.
Except the main difference is we can increase things like card limit with the magic crystals. 5 crystals per 10 slots, and you can buy more crystals for gold.

Last edited:

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you want max stats, you need to max all 4 cards, and you also need to max them again after combining them, so a total of 6 maxes to reach ++ lv 1.
ouch

btw is there any way to re-watch that hscene from beginning? the animated one?

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Figured'd I'd try and get back into some of these and chose this one. Add me if you would.
ID: 2323290

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol, I just found out items can only be unequipped a specific number of times. So be careful who you use them on since my N gacha items can't be removed even once without breaking.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The rarer accessories can be removed an infinite number of times, but you have to pay a fee to remove them. A silver necklace costs 15k gold to remove.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn this game really spoiled it for me. I just found out Aeris dies in FF7.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn this game really spoiled it for me. I just found out Aeris dies in FF7.
Apparently Meteor was NOT stopped by throwing Cait Sith at it.

In all seriousness, I love some of the joke answers in these questions. If only I got them more during the valkyrie battles though. 5 questions in 45 seconds is fucking rough. :/

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've gotten as low as a 5 questions in 30 seconds challenge, which I failed of course.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've gotten as low as a 5 questions in 30 seconds challenge, which I failed of course.
I actually just had this one.

Missed the first two questions and thought I was sunk, but each question after that was not only answered right, but gave 5 or 10 seconds extra, so I was back up to 30 seconds left by the time I finished. Lucky~

Good thing too, I wanted that Sophelle.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually just had this one.

Missed the first two questions and thought I was sunk, but each question after that was not only answered right, but gave 5 or 10 seconds extra, so I was back up to 30 seconds left by the time I finished. Lucky~

Good thing too, I wanted that Sophelle.

Yeah she was the same one I failed to get. :p

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So what do you guys think so far of this game?

Good/Bad? Going to keep playing it for a while? Or will you drop it in the near future? What would convince you to stay?

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah she was the same one I failed to get. :p
I think I fucking jinxed myself now. On all future appearances, I failed at least twice when I had one question left to get right. Amazing how often you can get a string of 4 questions wrong when you're so close to victory.

So what do you guys think so far of this game?

Good/Bad? Going to keep playing it for a while? Or will you drop it in the near future? What would convince you to stay?
It could use more decent login rewards, and hopefully "Elemental Fountain"-like maps will show up soon enough, but I don't see anything completely deterring me from playing this. Unless FKG somehow ends up taking up a huge amount of my time, or Aigis devs finally step up their game with weekly events (ha).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I foresee this game becoming incredibly slow later on. Currently missions take like 20 stamina for me, as do tournaments. If not for the free stamina until level 30, I wouldn't be able to do more than 1 level or tournament without having to wait for regen.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the second stage boss is pretty much impossible to beat. I lost half of my team just getting to fight him and then he absolutely obliterated the rest. I guess it's my fault for investing in an UC card at the start, but I can't take that back and levelling SRs and Rs is an absolute pain, since it takes forever to grind later levels and the earlier ones don't give anything worthwhile. So yeah, the hell with this game and its tediousness. Probably the most uninspired and boring crap on Nutaku since Hellfire Girls.

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I like this game as just something to do in spare time or waiting for a raid party. Don't plan on grinding my ass off in it by any means, this one looks like a major PITA.

Haven't touched leagues much. What's the big reward for these?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like this game as just something to do in spare time or waiting for a raid party. Don't plan on grinding my ass off in it by any means, this one looks like a major PITA.

Haven't touched leagues much. What's the big reward for these?
Just ranking points really. The gold you get can easily be grinded in quests, same with the cards.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event tomorrow. Gotta hit level 31 and finish up area 3 before that.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The disappointment you feel when you find out the event card is only R. :(

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, thought I heard we'd be getting an SR.

I pulled an SSR from gold gacha this morning though, so I ain't even complaining.