What's new

(Nutaku) Quiz of Valkyrie

Skulkraken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Quiz of Valkyrie

I was under the impression that only the Hitsuji part of the LoV rewards had been sent out so far.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was under the impression that only the Hitsuji part of the LoV rewards had been sent out so far.
I submitted a ticket, the ticket said all QoV rewards have been sent out. So if support is anything to go by they're done.

Skulkraken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I submitted a ticket, the ticket said all QoV rewards have been sent out. So if support is anything to go by they're done.
...FUCK. The only reason I was sticking with this game through all the battle freezing issues was because I wanted to see what I'd get from that campaign.

[Edit] ...Looks like I'm not getting the rewards, either. Might as well drop this game, then.

Last edited:

pristinity

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't think *anyone* got rewards from that campaign. This game has been mismanaged from the get-go, and the constant freezing makes it near unplayable. Regrettably I gave it up last week, I really enjoyed the game but Nutaku is making it very obvious they don't care much for this game. There are a laundry list of problems and said list just keeps getting longer. I just couldn't turn my head away from them anymore.

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Only people who sent support ticket for hitsuji got the LoV rewards, seems like they want to minimize the work on sending the prizes to all previous LoV players. :rolleyes:

I was kinda hoping Quiz would get it too but I guess not.