What's new

[Nutaku] Sengoku Providence

curianhg

Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Sengoku Providence

Ayy lmao, tks nusuk again for being greedy and destroyed my favorite game. Already too familiar with the ambitious from nusuk devs.
i.imgur.com/C6ZInJ9.jpg
They also blocked the #suggestion channel for damage controling. It has the compare info the gacha for f2p. But now players in the chat cant see it, because they dont want new players find out lul. Too many beta players disliked their f2p gacha-offer were cut.

Last edited:

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had a little go of this game. I'm getting really long load times it might be the browser im using, not a fan of it but i might have to use chrome if im going to play this.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Commented on one of their facebook posts about the basic features being locked behind a paywall and Nutaku deleted it. Not too surprising. Gotta hide that negative feedback.

stttar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The loading times of this game are MASSIVE, i have max cache in Chrome with 16 gb ram and still takes ages to load every map, hope it gets optimized.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, at least the game runs on Edge.

I did the $25 roll against my better judgment. I got the same fucking girl I rolled in pre-reg. Great.

($5 roll gave me Nobunaga though, which amused me since she's the tutorial godify girl.)

Either way, that unlocks auto/2x, I guess. I don't intend on spending any more than that until the devs realize that their current approach is turning off free players (and dolphins) by the droves.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You gave them money. You helped them reinforce that their decisions is correct. Tsk tsk.

Remember, when a business is a money grubbing one. They only care about their bottom line, nothing else.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, yes, tell me something I don't know.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yikes this game is horrible.

Firefox just doesn't load it at all.
Then I switched to chrome and it finally loaded the opening scene and then gets stuck onto eternal loading.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

didn't notice any significant load times once the game was up and running. 5 star girls have virtually no draw rate, and they seem to be the only girls that they gave any attention to since even 4 stars have the same generic sprites as everyone else which is pretty lame, it doesn't give you a lot to look forward to. I also can't figure out what the point of these event stages is.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yikes load time is ludicrously long. Reminded me of how bad dial up internet was back in 1990s. My solution were to play Panzer Waltz as the game loaded again and again.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are reports everywhere of garbage load times, crashes, bad experiences all around. Nutaku posted a lengthy list of recommendations to perform before its on the developer though.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nothing new for day one.

I don't think anything's gotten as bad as Osawari day one launch though.

anondum

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

oh wow 5 stars actually have the same sprite stances as everyone else. I guess FKG spoils you. outside the initial loading I'm not having any trouble with it, stages take 10-15 seconds to load.

what is the plan for free matagamas anyway. 4 star seems like the best bet unless you really want to try for that 2.6% chance at a 5 star

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mhhh Chrome is very slow and Firefox encounters several errors from time to time...

anyway my ID is 753028 if somebody is interested

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Theres guaranteed 5* summon that costs 40 matagama but dunno if free or paid only.

I just noticed that I can pinpoint an specific blond eyepatch senki I want by selling senkis. I have 9 senki points now and I don't know how I got them. Because I don't think I've sold any?

And what do I do when i get a multiple of same girl?

Last edited:
Reputation score

can't figure out what the point of these event stages is.
The point of the event stages is to easily get 5 star units for FREE.
you also need more than one copy of said units to Godify a human 5 star girl.
example
Theres guaranteed 5* summon that costs 40 matagama but dunno if free or paid only.
paid magatama only
I have 9 senki points now and I don't know how I got them. Because I don't think I've sold any?
Senki points come from selling senki, the girls in the senki point exchange may look tempting but they will add a lot more girls to that list including some very powerful girls for 600k Senki points, so save up those senki points if you choose to keep playing.

And what do I do when I get a multiple of same girl?
Depends on the girl, if its a 4 star or below you throw her away cus shes worthless shit. If shes a 5 star however, you keep all copies you get and level them up. The goal is 20 level 99 6 stars.

If you were to feed dupes to one another hypothetically, it would increase the luck of the unit by 1. luck increases drop rate by 1% per luck so Ive heard. In other words its completely worthless to feed dupes to one another.
If your interested in making a high luck or even 99 luck unit for farming purposes, pick one of the 5 star event girls and farm 99 copies of her cus those units are FREE, or take any random shit 3 star and feed 3 star dupes to her for an easy farming unit. Just don't expect her to survive for to long.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, I'm playing this game. Any good guild here for me to join? i have a few 5 star (just 5) that are waiting for war, blood and... taking care of the husbands of the girls who died? damnit that's wrong! it should be the other way.

Gunblazer42

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Are these "An error has occurred. Please restart" messages just the server being derpy or could it actually have something to do on my end?

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are these "An error has occurred. Please restart" messages just the server being derpy or could it actually have something to do on my end?
Change your browser.
It does not work with Firefox or Chrome for most people.

Use IE or Edge, and it should work fine for you.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Charging times are really the hammer XD
But also the balance is also bad in the game tottal was 30+ one can not create with level 30 people if already level 70 chars are taken outside.
If there is not until rum is tüfelt will be some players again go XD

Also the event girls are in total was not from selectable which is added to what really annoying makes.

And who has the hope has to nen nen 5 star girl through the event will unfortunately empty out go except he has sleber 4 pieces sons it is impossible XD.

Ladezeiten sind echt der hammer XD
Aber auch die Balance ist auch schlecht im Spiel tottal war 30+ kann man garnicht schaffen mit level 30 leute wenn schon level 70 chars dar aussernenader genommen werden.
Wenn da nicht bisjen rum getüfelt wird werden wol einige spieler wieder gehen XD

Auch die event Mädchen sind in Total war nicht aus wählbar das kommt noch hinzu was echt ärgerlich macht.

Und wer die hoffnung hat hat an nen 5 sterne Mädchen durch dem Event zu bekommen wird leider leer aus gehen ausser er hat sleber 4 Stück sons ist es unmöglich XD.

Last edited: