What's new

[Nutaku] Sengoku Providence

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Sengoku Providence

Looks like the usual Canadian beta thing is up.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Yep, it's on my list. Go Canada :cool:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Isn't giving this game a closed beta a terrible idea for balance purposes? Its supposed to be pvp based isn't it? Won't a closed beta completely screw with any balance the game is meant to have?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Pay2win > closed beta > any balance you can think this game has

So far the loadings are quite crappy (as bad as IW, just less frequent but they take a while), auto text in scenes needs to be payed (we all knew this). Still in the tutorial though, can't speak much of the actual gameplay .....

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a Discord up, but no official staff online to listen to complaints at the moment...

auto text in scenes needs to be payed (we all knew this).
Uh, no, we didn't. Is autobattle and autotext linked now? Wtf.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Erm, NM the auto-text :rolleyes: The only time I used it, it crapped out and wasn't advancing ..... Just tried it back and it works now >.>

EDIT : auto-battle is 200 Nutaku gold/player level 40, speed-up is 700 gold/level 50

Last edited:
OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmk, that's one less offense in a maelstrom of atrocities, I suppose.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Erm, NM the auto-text :rolleyes: The only time I used it, it crapped out and wasn't advancing ..... Just tried it back and it works now >.>

EDIT : auto-battle is 200 Nutaku gold/player level 40, speed-up is 700 gold/level 50
So get level 40 to unlock auto battle and get level 50 to unlock speed up? Anyone know if that is how it is in the DMM version? Or do they get it significantly earlier?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmk, that's one less offense in a maelstrom of atrocities, I suppose.
Talking about atrocities : typo's everywhere, grammar went out the window and story Nobunaga alterns between a man and woman when talked about by MC ....

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

>Poland is one of the countries selected for soft launch of SP

well what a surprise

also no 5* waifu. feelsbadman

--------------------

well nvm. I'm getting error while starting game. Either there is some game bug or I'm wrong and Poland wasn't picked as one of the countries for early access :/

Last edited:
Reputation score

The game is very enjoyable so far, playing with the autoplay does make it feel kinda FKG like but id say the game plays more like Osiwari. Honestly you will get to a point where you don't want to use the auto play cus your girls will attack targets randomly instead of just ganging up on one target at a time, playing the game manually is the far better way to play in my opinion. The leveling system feels very much like FKG's system except instead of using amps, for stats you use foxes and instead of manyu seeds, for exp you use bears.

didn't get to far, just level 13 but I highly recommend spreading your stamina evenly between the 3 main story lines so you don't waste as much stamina as you do when you just stick to one quest line.

The game rains down "Free Magatama"(flower gems) on you, but you cannot spend them on just any gacha. Theres like 50 different gachas from what I can tell and a good portion of them do not except the "Free Magatama". You have to buy premium Magatama to use the premium gachas. Its 100 gold for 1 or 20000 gold for 350. I highly recommend spending free magatama on inventory slots, the free magatama gachas are pretty shit tier from what I can see.

The game will always spend free magatama before it digs into any premium you buy assuming what ever it is that your doing has the option to take free magatama.

Players are whaleing hard already, so many people already have level 70 units. There is a max level limited gacha for 25 bucks you get a max level 5 star, and there is a starter gacha 5 bucks you get a 5 star.

As for the normal gachas, 280 magatama for the 10 draw on the 5star only gacha and 90 magatama for a 10 draw that guarantees two 5 stars. They have a gacha for each element, 70 magatama for a 10 draw that guarantees a 5 star.
Ill probably spend another 200 later tonight after my check comes in but after that ill just wait until the game has been out for a few weeks and see where it goes, maybe ill spend more.

I have yet to try the PVP, but it seems like you can pvp at least 4 times a day or pvp is opened 4 times a day and you can just pvp as much as you want as long as its opened?

Speaking of pvp, I created a guild called Fuckers if you want to join just search for Fuckers in the guild tab.
Wanted to make a different guild name but you can only make a name 7 characters long, so Fuckers it is. We are the fuckers. We fuck everything up!

If you happen to be from a part of the world that cant play like me, do you self a favor and
download a free vpn, you only need the vpn to be on just to log in then you can turn that shit off.
I used tunnel bear its stupid simple just download it and use it then play.

Last edited:

Wankyudo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So get level 40 to unlock auto battle and get level 50 to unlock speed up? Anyone know if that is how it is in the DMM version? Or do they get it significantly earlier?
DMM you get it from the getgo. Cept speed, speed wasn't at launch. That came in a future update but you still get that on account launch as well

Reputation score

Soloed the first GVG. I'm pretty much sold on this game. I hope it picks up when its released globally.

If you play and you want to win GVGs join Fuckers.

Nerozx

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

anyone knows where I can farm evolution mats beside those daily events/mission? ...

fuck this gold weekend missions >.> I need evolution mats specially those hairpins

also should I keep duplicates of character? I have like 4x copies of that 3* fire archer...

Last edited:
Reputation score

also should I keep duplicates of character? I have like 4x copies of that 3* fire archer...
4 star and below is pretty much worthless shit, dupes of a 5 star tho isn't bad if you like how the girl performs in combat. I have two Toyotomi Hideyoshis in my squad because AOE stun is broken as fuck. Id run 4 Toyotomi if I had two more.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Making sure I log in on an ip where I have to wait for global launch cause I didn't draw a 5* yet. I'm not getting much luck.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

4 star and below is pretty much worthless shit, dupes of a 5 star tho isn't bad if you like how the girl performs in combat. I have two Toyotomi Hideyoshis in my squad because AOE stun is broken as fuck. Id run 4 Toyotomi if I had two more.
It's a trap. They're tricking you into leveling a bunch of aoe stuns so they can implement stun immune levels later. :p

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a trap. They're tricking you into leveling a bunch of aoe stuns so they can implement stun immune levels later. :p
Yeah and bosses in general is typically immune to stuns as well. That's what I got from my experience of playing a paladin in world of warcraft. :3

Stuns is nice on trash mob for even faster ganking and Health/mana conservation.

Reputation score

I'm thinking your right, I didn't notice at first but most of the girls have aoe stun and single target stun skills.

Also seems that elements play a much larger role than I thought as well, the hard and hell mode missions are a piece of cake if your countering with the correct element.

currently farming oda chapter 10 hell mode (5000 exp per run), its pure water enemies. One wind aoe knocks out 90% of their hp.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Guessing today is the last day for pre-reg.

I rolled a second 5* yesterday (Toyotomi), but stuck with Nankoubou.