What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Arrg I was in the clear for 4 Maris and 2 HR Ticket but I got pushed down one rank when I went to sleep and it was 1 -2 hours till maintenence so man there were a lot of people powering in the last 2 hours.^^" Also my gacha luck is garbage right now but Mari was a nice defense addition. Hopefully I get less pushed out of Arena Rank 1 now.

Low level can work though. Whales only need 4 Asukas for additional 60% points. So low level first event clear is possible. Just want a new SR atleast since Im sitting on 15+ Kiryus.^^"

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dont plan on staying here. just wanted to go all out on day 1 so now i can farm raid bosses and control where i land during mid ranking and end rank.

Taranis

Reputation score
Yeah, I'm going to be throwing several hundred potions at this one. Looking for 350 at midterm and top 300 event end. 3 copies of the event card would massively boost my main deck.

RedRob

Reputation score
Did the step up gacha. Got some duplicates, with the best thing I got was Yukikaze's mom. Which isn's bad since my Demon DEF team doesn't actually have many boosters. Two of them just cuts damage from UFS.

tpogs

Reputation score
Whew. Finally got all my mooks leveled up. I had started out focusing on Demons but I just kept getting lucky Taimanin pulls.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well I couldn't resist that guaranteed UR. Got the new Sakura. She looks fantastic in her card art, she just doesn't fit into any decks yet. Also pulled the SR Rinko and Ingrid, really happy with that.

Decided to do the step-up and got a single HR and a bunch of R's... The rate ups haven't helped me at all. If it wasn't for rerolling and guaranteed stuff I would be really struggling. If the guaranteed UR comes back again for the swimsuit Asagi I will get it again, but after that I will have to stop spending. And never doing the step up again that was trash.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
nice, congratz on the new sakura. put her into your deck while doing the tower for the extra points. those SRs are nice. i don't have any SR's except the 2 mari from the event lol.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, haven't started the event yet, been trying to use my BP up but I keep getting Fulst. But she should make it easier as I want to rank quite high this time, as I have SR Ingrid too.

And grats on your Asagi! Just read back and saw it. Got me thinking, is there a way to level up LR skills without getting a dupe?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yes, with skill up cards you get from the event gatcha. as you can imagine. they are extremely rare to pull. highest i've gotten was HR skill up. did pull 1 premium ticket too though lol.

Taranis

Reputation score
Did someone say the event HR was meant to increase extra points earned? Just tried putting her as deck leader and got the same amount of points per advance.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
not the event HR, but the gatcha HR. the one with the girl sitting in the bathtub.

Taranis

Reputation score
Ah right. Guess that makes sense since everyone gets the event HR.

tpogs

Reputation score
The tower competition feels a lot lighter than on the Japanese servers at launch.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
a BIG TIME lighter and i love it. it use to take all my pots just to get into the top 2k. now with only 60, 1/2 pots and all the free pots from fever time. i'm in 4th place.

i still have 50, +50 stamina, 35 full stamina and 210 half stamina and climbing since i'm still hunting raid bosses. i still wish this even was a raidboss event, but thats to back to back tower events. a lot of my competition has burned out on stamina pots.

and this game isn't even dead. rankings show that there are over thousands of players.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have 608 points and ranked 5756. Bound to be people who haven't started the event yet for whatever reason, and some below me. Not sure how popular these types of games are but there is a fair amount of people at the moment.

EDIT: Do them LR skill upgrades come at later events? Or can we get them in the current 1?

Last edited:

RedRob

Reputation score
I'm actually not doing too bad. I'm at like 943 or something again. Still have to train some of my guys though.

Speaking of, here's my UFS teams, ready to be critiqued.

Both have a decent mix of flat boosts, and percentages.

And here are the ones I still need to train. Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 3.09.19 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 3.09.29 PM.png

The last one is bull, her skill just reduces Tai's ATK by 300, but she's an EP booster.

Speaking of, I should just sell cards that reduces enemy stats by a flat rate. They barely do jack, and conflict with the % decreasers, since a bigger number results in a bigger decrease.

EDIT: Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 3.13.44 PM.png

I'm actually doing pretty good, but I'm pretty sure we have some cheaters again, like the guy under me.

Attachments

tpogs

Reputation score
I think part of the issue might be Nutaku skipping the PvP event and going back to back Tower. Bitches be low on stamina pots, yo.

Last I checked I was rank 7 and like 300,000 points behind you, dartred.

Edit: I'm 12 now.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
you're USF defense team is pretty budget solid. just train the nurse and replace the school girl. the nurse has a better % boost.

the blonde next to the white haired girl needs replacing too. her balance stats are hurting her in the attack deck.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Damn I got nothing to show for my 30 tickets PepeHands. Best I got was a 2nd AND a 3rd SR Shiranui that will go into my demon defensive deck once I raise them. 3 of her might make for a very solid demon defensive deck.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
damn, not might. it will make a solid demon defense.