What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How do I mass decline friend invites? I have 203 and it annoys me.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Third Kureha Soga from a pull which is pretty redundant since I got 2 of Mari. I got where I wanted in the last event but...Really don't know how I feel about the game.

It's a somewhat decent time waster when I don't feel like playing a game before/after work, but it's not treating me too well when it comes to the gacha lol.

Also instead of top 3,000 people, it's now top 2,000 people. I followed Dart's advice in the beginning but SEVERELY underestimated the number of stamina pots these tower events call for. I was going for BP pots.

I used 1 HR ticket because I feel like using the tickets as I get them, I don't expect much, and I got a pretty decent demon attacker Oswald. Better than a fourth Kureha Soga.

I wanted to delete this post since it sounded complain-y but ULMF saves posts in progress, so major kudos to the forum update.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
top 3,000 was a typo that they tried to fix, but they didn't catch every mention.

tpogs

Reputation score
Wheeeelp, on the bright side my body is ready for a BP event. I have over 300 BP1 pots.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i'm not doing so hot in the bp department lol. have 261. been using them to kill speed demons which means i wasn't making bp pots back. gonna farm hard these next few days until the next event starts. can't wait for sunday for the reset.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Did they nerf Reina? Dartred's post on 17 said her lv 1 skill boosts by 2000, but I just got off the game and swore I saw 1500.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
maybe? the japanese wikia says it's 2k at level 1 and 3k at level 5

either that or it's wrong on the wikia since it's not official and any one can edit it. might be a mistake from the editor. 1500 is the standard for HR's anyways.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now I need like 2/3 more decent or better Taimanin attackers. On one hand, I'm glad it's better than what I've been getting...but on the other I literally cannot make an attack deck with only Taimanin:ROFLMAO:

tpogs

Reputation score
Is it even worth it to progress the main quest? What's the highest level?

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
7 Stages and it depends. I finished the last parts while farming for Raids but no real need. Just do 2 - 5 for raids its more efficient for farming Stam/BP Items. You get the loot from the 5 scrolls much faster with raids. Finish them when you can afford it but right now no need.

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did they nerf Reina? Dartred's post on 17 said her lv 1 skill boosts by 2000, but I just got off the game and swore I saw 1500.
maybe? the japanese wikia says it's 2k at level 1 and 3k at level 5
either that or it's wrong on the wikia since it's not official and any one can edit it. might be a mistake from the editor. 1500 is the standard for HR's anyways.
It's not wrong. Those are the stats after she was buffed later in the game. If you want to see her stats right now, below the 2016/02/23 date, next to the blue writing there's an expand/plus button. Click that to reveal the pre-buff values.
Capture.PNG

kfhustle

Reputation score
i still dont get it , if [immortal devil]Murasaki Yatsu's skill is boost atk for demon if hav 5 same card then you must have 5 murasaki yatsu to make it work ?? then it so point less because only the guy who win 1st can do that ..... even when u got 3 card it still can't trigger the skill

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i still dont get it , if [immortal devil]Murasaki Yatsu's skill is boost atk for demon if hav 5 same card then you must have 5 murasaki yatsu to make it work ?? then it so point less because only the guy who win 1st can do that ..... even when u got 3 card it still can't trigger the skill
It's just a terrible translation on Nutaku's part. :cautious: What they mean is that if you manage to get 5 copies of Murasaki, you can level up her skill to the point it boosts ally demon attack by 3500. You do this by using 4 of those cards to discipline (merge/foddering) a single copy. At level 1 Murasaki only boosts attack by 2500, which is still really good. And it just so happens to be that the top reward for this event is 5 Murasakis. :D

Also why is the word Nutaku hyperlinked? Does ULMF have a sponsorship with them?

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I was spamming the event for the x2 exp bonus, dumping my BP mostly into arena. Managed to get into rank 1 and finally get that HR+ ticket :) Going to save it for the next event.

Currently rank 12 in the event. Bonus cards really help. Have the UR, HR and 1 of the R's. Hoping to get all 5 Murasaki's for this event. Although looks like we will be getting a card that does the same thing in a few weeks. Not sure if 2 flat boosters will be good for a team.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
not 100% sure, but i'm pretty sure the 2x exp only applies to story quest and not events.

it could help a lot later on. were gonna eventually get some big % stat reducers and flat increases are gonna increase in value. like edwin black for example. a bit after the 1st year anniversaury, he reduces atk AND def by 30%. put him in leader spot and he's an attacker and a defender. so in some cases, 2 flat boosters is gonna be needed to get your numbers up high enough for % boosters to do anything.

saw some one have a level 32 red oni 1 hour into refresh... wtf

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't be 100% sure either, but I'm pretty confident I was getting the x2 exp as I was leveling up so quickly.

If reducers become more popular I suppose flat boosters will be more beneficial yeah. Didn't really consider them much because I only see them when people just put any unit they have into their team. That Edwin looks great. According to Chrome translate he was difficult to get though in his first appearance for some reason. Not had a raid boss event yet so not 100% sure how it works.

That's some serious grinding, think my highest is 6 at the moment, and it's actually Speed Demon and not Fulst.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, i loved the raid boss events the most. there is a small chance to drop the raid boss when defeated. meaning you didn't actually need a ranked spot to get a copy and each copy means you just need to land 1 tier lower. some times you'll only be ranking for the ticket prizes more then the card, but hey, doesn't hurt having 2 maxed skill level cards if they are good lol.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I hope the chance is better than getting the HR from stages after 101.

Was looking at some more of the event cards we can get. Really hope this game carries on well, the art is really good in this game.