What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I resigned myself to the fact I'll never get URs. Was hoping HRs, at least future ones, were able to put up a decent alternative. Though, I'll probably trade them and a few other R and HRs I don't use.

I forgot I'm always trying for x2 of the event reward card. Once I get two of this immortal demon, I can just have an demon atk line up and taimanin def line up until I get better cards.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
accidently blew past rank 300 :/ guess thats what i get for waiting till the last minute.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lol they posted some wack estimation for when maintenance will complete. 2:40 to 3:10 am lol. dont worry though, i'm sure it's an error.

accidently blew past rank 300 :/ guess thats what i get for waiting till the last minute.
where did you land? i sorta just did the same thing just now. i was in 30th place, but went all the way down to 37 and got scared. hit a fever time so i just spammed pots for the bonus. ended up in rank 13 right before maintenance. still in the 1-50 ranking, but used more pots then was needed.

tpogs

Reputation score
I was ranked around 30 about 30 minutes before the cutoff.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
time has been fixed. now says 8:00 to 9:00 pm.

nice, looks like almost every one is getting that SR+ ticket.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
lol they posted some wack estimation for when maintenance will complete. 2:40 to 3:10 am lol. dont worry though, i'm sure it's an error.

where did you land? i sorta just did the same thing just now. i was in 30th place, but went all the way down to 37 and got scared. hit a fever time so i just spammed pots for the bonus. ended up in rank 13 right before maintenance. still in the 1-50 ranking, but used more pots then was needed.
ended up at 170, should have just went harder in on it, would have rather gotten the 7 tickets.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
sweet, now that i have the SR+ ticket, i'm aiming for 51-151 for final ranking. card is good, but i can't make a good enough demon deck to warrant 5 copies. 4 is enough.

damn tpogs, rank 47. cutting it real close right at the cut off lol.

Last edited:

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ill prolly aim for 151-300 for final ranking, dont wanna blow all my potions on a flat booster. That being said any guesses as what the next event will be?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
nothing special. just go to discipline and choose the card you want to level up the skill. then choose the dupe you are going to feed into it. the dupe can be fresh level 1. you can also use skill up cards that you get from the event gatcha of the same rarity. hr skill up goes for hr cards etc.

now a question for you. got the original full size image of that samus? lol.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
^ Thought that was Aigis from Persona 3, unless you talking about something else

Edit: ah, the user under this post lol. My bad.

On-topic: Doesn't say but do the newer girls get added into the H/SR+ and UR 10% Gacha?

Last edited:

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
nothing special. just go to discipline and choose the card you want to level up the skill. then choose the dupe you are going to feed into it. the dupe can be fresh level 1. you can also use skill up cards that you get from the event gatcha of the same rarity. hr skill up goes for hr cards etc.

now a question for you. got the original full size image of that samus? lol.
Didnt notice I had to unlock the dupe to use for discipline on a max level card hehe. I only have the avatar size sadly.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Thought that was Aigis from Persona 3, unless you talking about something else

Edit: ah, the user under this post lol. My bad.

On-topic: Doesn't say but do the newer girls get added into the H/SR+ and UR 10% Gacha?
if you mean limited time characters? yes, you can pull them anywhere while they are pullable.

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wasnt able to get into top 50 before MT. I spent so many stam pots but it was ridiculous. I take that as my lesson that as a Dolphin I only aim for 50-150 Ranks at most. ^^"

tpogs

Reputation score
When do the weekly quests reset? Level 5 Kurou Yatsu is a Gatcha ticket and I'm wondering if I'll have enough time to get the 15 kills.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Edit: NVM, says weekly refreshes midnight tonight.

tpogs

Reputation score
Edit: NVM, says weekly refreshes midnight tonight.
Reeeeeeee!

In other news...

It's going to be fun cashing those silver tokens in and trading all the R's in for gold tokens.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I was missing 1 SR, A-66 Luna. Used the SR ticket from midterm rewards and got A-66 Luna.

Didn't think I would get all 5 SR's without a single dupe.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So I was missing 1 SR, A-66 Luna. Used the SR ticket from midterm rewards and got A-66 Luna.

Didn't think I would get all 5 SR's without a single dupe.
you son of a... spare some SR!

i don't have a single summonable sr yet XD

Reeeeeeee!

In other news...

It's going to be fun cashing those silver tokens in and trading all the R's in for gold tokens.
yup, i save mine until i pull the HR of the event gatcha so i can get a card with bonus points.