What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, all the H-scenes are posted here and always kept up to date

not gonna lie though. the raid boss drop rate is painfully low. though i dont think tower low.

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
There's an Annerose card isn't there? I think it was from a tower event?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yes, annerose is my favorite black lilith title and girl.

def down all types by 30% lvl 1 and 50% level 5

she is sadly a gatcha card and the card i want most in the game. even if she isn't broken.

tpogs

Reputation score
I need her. I loved her VA in her game.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
even if i use 100 premium tickets, it's only a 1% chance i'll pull an UR and it might not even be her. gonna be real sad if i don't get her.

there is a N version of annerose that is strickly for commodity. only purpose is for collection. she has a small chance to drop from the third world raid event.

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
I might just start saving now for her. Maybe.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, I think I can see why you 2 like her.

If they keep doing the guaranteed UR deal at the start of every event that is a decent chance to get her, as she will have a boosted rate as well. At least that's what I'm hoping for with the Asagi that is hopefully coming next event.

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When will Annerose' Rate up be? Roughly.

I have several questions.

Can several Raids spawn at once or only one per player?

Is there any purpose in keeping HRs that I dont use or should I burn them like the Rares for medals?

Just finishing weekly missions and getting into Top 50.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
there are a lot of HR's that are trash and can just be traded for rare medals. any HR that is balance type should always be traded. some HR like the demon and taimanin defense HR are really good if you don't have SR defense cards.

only 1 raid boss encouter at a time. gonna finish one first before you can meet another.

for annerose, it was 7 months after the game launch or the 15th held gatcha. we are in the second gatcha already.

edit: as a reminder, mid rank rewards are locked in, in less then 2 hours. make sure you aren't knocked out of what ever rank you are aiming for at the last few minutes.

Last edited:

Raith

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah was kicked into third tier last time. That was no fun at all.

A question i forgot.

Do units with extra points for events also count if they are in the defensive team or only for attack?

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
mid rank rewards is 8pm pst right? I got my times messed up last event and didnt get to push for the rank i wanted :/

tpogs

Reputation score
The last minute tower rush is always fun to watch.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the dude in first place is at 4.6 mil in the mid rank.... thats an insane amount of potions to be spending.

tpogs

Reputation score
Yeah. I saw that. I feel like I saw his name on the Japanese servers too, but I'm likely just misremembering. I know I saw him top 50 during the first event.

KuraScropia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm rank 550 so far; I believe i'm safe but it is kind of entertaining watching it as tpogs said. I just don't want to activate a fever time and I somehow blow past 300.

I feel like the people who do all that for an arbitrary 1st place really wants to be noticed. Well, the person will fund for the game in my place lol.

Since i'm here, I got 2 HR skill up wilds. I'm planning on saving them for now since no one really deserves it. Do HRs become obsolete at any point?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
sure they do, the day you have a full deck of URs and LRs lol. pretty much like any game where the higher tier gear is traded in to replace starter gear =p

sitting cozy in 30th place. don't expect to drop 20 places considering at these ranks, that's hundreds of thousands points difference lol

tpogs

Reputation score
I just traded in my HR skill ups for gold tokens. Didn't really see a use for them.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i'm still waiting for the lucky rare medal gatcha where i pull my first SR XD