What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How much is a 10 roll on dmm? Is nutaku price gouging as usual?

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How much is a 10 roll on dmm? Is nutaku price gouging as usual?
I think ours is 20 bucks higher-_- I remember years ago it was 30ucks or so. Can't remember, but I'd just save your tickets for shit you really want since there's reruns. I refuse to do any of the pvp shit tho.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OOFA, this is a disaster and a half huh ? I see reports of the quest part being undoable past level 30, and ways to get tickets seem... scarce, to say the least. Are rates for saving to 10 rolls different or not worth it ?

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OOFA, this is a disaster and a half huh ? I see reports of the quest part being undoable past level 30, and ways to get tickets seem... scarce, to say the least. Are rates for saving to 10 rolls different or not worth it ?
The game doesn't try to hide it being p2w. This game is meant for people that have money to throw away, don't be surprised if you're stuck for a long time without a UR or LR for and I hate to say it...years unless you throw money at this game. If you don't throw money at the game, you're not going to get very far. Saving for tickets is really the only thing you can do, I expect this game to die very quickly unless the change the business model for English audiences:cry::ROFLMAO:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This is bound to stay given that these games tend to cater to people spending money. Now, King's Raid, that is a great game that is f2p.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The thing is, if Lilith made it like King's Raid; I bet people would spend more money since the rates are so high.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Man, I wonder what a Taimanin game made and published by Nexon would be like since Vespa is an extension of Nexon iirc.

alan0n

Reputation score
We already knew it was going to still have mosaics. EVERYONE knew about this, they explicitly said it was. Now to actually see if they change any content going forward. Also fuck the gacha, 50 bucks for a ten roll? I better be swimming in LRs, you have a better chance by simply saving your tickets:ROFLMAO:
Yea typical nutaku shenanigans for the dollar amounts. The rates are pretty damn low too. Used prolly.... 30 rare tickets Id say and not seen anything higher than 2 star. Had a few premium pulls though and did actually pull a 6 star.... So maybe it evened out? Still disappointing to see the gatcha prices.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Welp, guess this won't last long then. Anyone knows for the rates thing ? Usually 10 rolls are betetr but here ? Really not convinced.

alan0n

Reputation score
Welp, guess this won't last long then. Anyone knows for the rates thing ? Usually 10 rolls are betetr but here ? Really not convinced.
LR=0.5%
UR=1%
SR=5%

That makes 93.5% garbage and 6.5% decent cards from premium gatcha.

I should mention though that the events gave out some pretty nice cards also. And I don't recall them being that hard to get.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
LR=0.5%
UR=1%
SR=5%

That makes 93.5% garbage and 6.5% decent cards from premium gatcha.

I should mention though that the events gave out some pretty nice cards also. And I don't recall them being that hard to get.
Oof wow yeah that's low. Any boosts from 10 rolling ?

alan0n

Reputation score
If there is, its not mentioned in the odds pop-up.

RedRob

Reputation score
I don't think so. I believe they have to mention such by law if that was the case.

alan0n

Reputation score
Did you just throw tickets here and there or did you save your ass off? If this is two years worth, that seems pretty fine to me. It is a clicker game, if I never touch the pvp how out of luck will I be? xD
Since you can spend extra bp to double or quadruple your damage you can still advance pretty far in pvp as a f2p. Your not probably not going to make rank 1 or 2 unless your insanely lucky with your draws, but you can get up there for the decent rewards.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anything special with the "Slave Trader" card and his giant GOLD written on the portrait ?

NM, just found out the sell option :eek:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Did you just throw tickets here and there or did you save your ass off? If this is two years worth, that seems pretty fine to me. It is a clicker game, if I never touch the pvp how out of luck will I be? xD
Just gather green (red full armor raid) and red pots (Masked red guy raids) all what you can around 300 of each at least, from there you will be ready to get any event card. Then gather tickets until you have enough (50-100) to try to get the card of the character than you wish to get.

About pvp you dont need to be at firsts ranks, rank 7-5 must be enough

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Great, they already removed it from the games list

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great, they already removed it from the games list
Wow you're right, I had to use a saved link to access it. Even my profile states I haven't played a game. Are they really killing it off already ?

EDIT : I'm getting reports of the arena not functioning correctly, they might be doing a reset. Now if they could refund the free 100 gold I had...

Last edited: