What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Whoa, the game died? That was fast. I still didn't get to see Mizuki in all her glory.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ You can play if you saved the link, Nutaku removed all traces of it on the main page

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't need to be right when nobody else can get in the game

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Out of the temporal problem with the mobile version after the update, there is nothing at the chats about an holocaust problem at TABA

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
They removed the game from everywhere, unless I somehow crapped out the main page ...... Dunno why nobody raised their pitchforks and riot'd the Nutaku HQ over it yet

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Are you using the mobile version? if not, then shrunk the main page until all fit in an image here.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's not on the main page, it's not in the "devs recommended" further down, it's not in the ads on the side and it's not in the browser games list

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Look pal, i dont know what kind of problem do you have, it was easy as just write at google the words nutaku and taimanin. You also need to use google chrome or internet explorer. But i suppose that was pretty hard, so just wait until the next maintenance.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Google'ing works, though it's nowhere on Chrome either. Login out and hard refresh page doesn't do anything ..... I'ma wait the maintenance and check back with typing the URL

Guess they pushed the ninja theme too far and hid the game from their site ...... URL works as intended, just weird it vanished from all the places

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
In other words, FGO is cheaper than this game? Surprising. But a pleasant surprise to see that my dollar go further than in nutaku games. Cuz if I drop 80$ on FGO, I get 167 SQ. That's more than enough for five ten rolls with seventeen SQ left over to use as I please. Taimanin Asagi game too greedy. And that's not all.. apparently the rates on FGO is even better too lulz. 1% odds for an SSR > 0.5% rates for an LR which i assume is the equivalent of SSR.

I don't know about u guys but i wish u guys good luck because u all would need it. It seems that I have fully given up on nutaku at last.

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are all gacha games this tedious to play? Just clicking the next button over and over again? Is there anything you can do to make that part less mind-numbing?

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are all gacha games this tedious to play? Just clicking the next button over and over again? Is there anything you can do to make that part less mind-numbing?
This is a clicker game at its core, you want better gacha games...go play mobile! :p

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is a clicker game at its core, you want better gacha games...go play mobile! :p
Damn, I never knew... :LOL: T^T
I have played mobile gacha games before, but this is new to me.
You think they would notice if I used an auto clicker of some sort?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Won't help much : rewards you get during adventure move the ok/next icon around the screen, you'd still need to mouse over and click them

As for less clickbait intensive games with gacha : Flower Knight and Kamihime play themselves for the most part : click 1-2 times and the game will do the rest

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got to rank 1 in arena, no idea if continuing to battle people is worthwhile. Probably won't be able to do it again as F2P so at least I have done it once.

With all the tickets from missions/challenges and arena I managed to pull 1 5*, Rinko Akiyama. From reading the Japanese wiki she seems to be one of the worst one's. Still, better than all the other 2* rubbish I was getting.

Does anyone know if there is an English wiki/Discord?

EDIT: And does anyone know how to do weekly missions 2 and 3? I have defeated the bosses loads of times and haven't completed the missions once.

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score
EDIT: And does anyone know how to do weekly missions 2 and 3? I have defeated the bosses loads of times and haven't completed the missions once.
I'm not entirely sure, so don't quote me on this. But I think there are multiple levels per mission.
So level 1 of the mission would be: defeat boss 1 time. Once you complete it, you get the reward. You can then do level 2.
Level 2 would be: defeat boss 5 times. And so forth.
With all the tickets from missions/challenges and arena I managed to pull 1 5*, Rinko Akiyama. From reading the Japanese wiki she seems to be one of the worst one's. Still, better than all the other 2* rubbish I was getting.
Oh well, she looks pretty hot at least. :)

crossett

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Meh, I'm underwhelmed. I like Taimanin, but not enough to play a pure clicker game. Especially one this heavily pay2win. Looks like I had nothing to do back on nutaku after all.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
And does anyone know how to do weekly missions 2 and 3? I have defeated the bosses loads of times and haven't completed the missions once.
you must be the one than summon them, also the MVP and the last player than attacked it