What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks, I thought you had to just get 1 of them, didn't think it would be all 3.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I thank Nutaku for trying but overpriced gacha, clicker, and mosaic censorship, i think I'll pass. It'll probably only be up for 6 months if their previous dmm games are any indication.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Really don't understand how this arena works. I was rank 1, won a few matches and then left it. When I checked again I had a pop up saying I lose and got demoted. How often do you need to win in order to stay rank 1?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
In order to stay at Rank 1 you must have a good defense too. In that way no one will beat you in the Advancement Battles or will be difficult for them take your place

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
My defense deck is at 15682, 4 UFS + leader.

So basically I don't actually have to win in rank 1 as long as my defense deck can hold up. Interesting way of doing it. Thanks.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
is that or do the same with attack, but have a powerful defense as you dont play help a lot to mantain the rank. With this defense there will be less people defeating you at the normal duels

jackbob24

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Aside from waiting 'till the current characters get powercrept eventually, is now a good time as any to burn all my gacha tickets? Like, are there going to be events in the future with increased odds?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
save your gacha tickets until the next event at least

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Used all mine as I was getting them, didn't do me much good.

Down to rank 3 now and can't win the advancement battle. Lots of 6* leads, guess people rerolled a lot.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You need a new account to reroll. If this was a mobage, you would just reset until you get something you like.

lightfellow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I remember playing a similar DMM game a few years back. Months of waking up every couple hours or so was quite torturous..... don't think i wanna relive that again. lol

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well I made it to rank 5, doubt I'll ever make it to rank 1 as f2p I hate how pvp oriented this pos clicker game is with its events and shit just going off memory.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just my opinnion but... isn't the gameplay a bit too boring?, I mean it's just clicking over and over.

Then when I saw the price of the gacha and everything else I was like WTF?!, 5k nutaku gold for 10 characters, basically you have a 35% of probability to obtain UR-LR, if you just think about the LR then a 15%.

So... 30k nutaku gold for a 95% chance for LR... it seems crazy. The funny thing is that I got a 6 star out of luck while doing gacha with the free tickets, got Asagi Igawa.

But well, at least the game has good events or it's better to leave it already?.

alan0n

Reputation score
Its definitely dated now. When it came out in JP full voice and the fact that it had taimanin branding made it top quality. Its a boring clicker, but the card interaction is really interesting for pvp and raid. But itll be awhile before you can really even collect good enough cards to see it. Compared to the newer taimanin rpg on dmm... it definitely shows its age.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Its definitely dated now. When it came out in JP full voice and the fact that it had taimanin branding made it top quality. Its a boring clicker, but the card interaction is really interesting for pvp and raid. But itll be awhile before you can really even collect good enough cards to see it. Compared to the newer taimanin rpg on dmm... it definitely shows its age.
Yep then as always we get the low quality at price of gold, sigh.

Ah well I'm a f2p player so I shouldn't complain too much.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Tried some rerolling. 300 summons in total and 0 UR and 0 LR. Not sure if that is down to the terrible rates or some kind of anti-reroll.

If it is just down to rates, well it's pretty off putting. Especially when they want 5000 gold per x10 summon. I could have spent 150k Nutaku gold ($1500) to get that result.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I guess I missed the opportunity to get rank 1 in arena for first time rank up rewards by not rushing it first thing. Advancement battles are serious business. Very tempted to throw my tickets at the gacha but I'll save them until next event at the very least.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
wait until battle arena event ranking, you can use fever to get to rank 1. As fever make all yours skills have a 100% activation rate (fever randomly occur in events)

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hopefully I will have some more cohesive decks by then. Rolling only the rare medal + medal gachas for cards doesn't give a lot of goodies. The 1 Premium Ticket I threw at the gacha for the challenge gave me a 4* Mizuki Shiranui which doesn't seem too bad for a defensive deck but I wish I did get a better card from that ticket...