What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

Drakhatos

Reputation score
They're usually for the shop from PvP events to randomly get stuff, or purchase up to event SR cards, plus up to LR skill up cards. Guess which event we didn't see yet to also see that certain shop. :D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
well that explains why we haven't been able to spend them lol. i wonder if this can get some LR skill up cards

Drakhatos

Reputation score
In your wet dreams, maybe.
SR event card costs 8k
SR skill up 12k
UR skill up 25k
LR skill up 40k

Things you'll most likely never get because event SR cards will be trash when you'd reach 8k. :D

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
wth. why do they give out so little then lol. do they start giving out more later?

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Not really
Save up for all eternity, or just get random stuff with it. Never aimed for anything higher because the prices are insane.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i would like to mention that pvp arena events are just being skipped temporarily. we will be getting them and past arena events will come.

2018/11/27 20:30 (8:30 PST)
TOWER EVENT - The Explosive Taimanin ~The Battle of Tokyo Kingdom~

[SR] [Explosive] Maika Kamimura (Taimanin)

Lower defense of demons by 35% at level 1. 55% at level 5.

personally, i need her to replace that damn R sakura i've had since launch. 55% down for demon raid boss health is nothing to laugh at either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] Io Orion (UFS)

cut damage from taimanin by 22% at level 1. 30% at level 5.

i will be collecting her and hopefully maxing. for zero suit samus fetish reasons... other then that, probably not deck worthy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GATCHA CARDS

[UR] Mirabell Bell (UFS)

cut damage from all enemies by 25% at level 1. 45% at level 5.

ok after a correction, this card is better then saya neo. she is defense stat focused making her a better fit in the defense deck and doesn't force her to be in the leader slot.

[HR] Baroness Maisie (Demon)

demon attack up 1500 at level 1. 2500 at level 5.

her H scene is incest, kinda. if i'm reading it right. you trick her into some illusion to make her think you're her son. then have sex with her. she enjoys the thought that she's fucking her son. so yeah, she's getting off to the incest of it, without it actually being her son. i wonder if nutaku version will alter this, but they haven't so far.

[R] Yuzuha Asahi (Taimanin)

raises taimain attack by 1000 at level 1. 2000 at level 5.

[R] Rizu Madrigal (UFS)

lower taimain def by 13% at level 1. 25% at level 5.

i like me some tan girls, not sure if i'm spending any tickets this banner. none of the cards benefit me aside from eye candy.

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Saya and Mirabell have the same skill, so no 5% difference. Both start with 25%, and end with 45%.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I'm guessing it's more worth to use my SR+ ticket now for a shot at Sakura, rather than wait ?

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Either try to get Sakura, or keep for something better in the next time. You can't do anything wrong with a rainbow defense debuffer.

tpogs

Reputation score
Hmmm, I might spend some HR tickets in search of an Elf Milf.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yay, managed to pull my third UR Rinko... said no-one ever.

Thought for a second it could be the new Sakura, considering she has a rate up. But no, stuck with this trashy card. Wish it was any other UR, why would they make a UR so awful?

EDIT: Just got my highest attack in arena.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
That's how the beginning was. Half of the standard SR and UR are trash, even the LR are underwhelming in terms of skills. Once the update comes, they'll be better, but question is if it comes earlier than on JP. On JP, it was mostly too late for most standard gacha cards to get buffed to compete with event cards.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i just noticed that they are actually calling a 3 hour maintenance already

[Maintenance Period]
November 28th - 8:00PM to 11:00PM PST.

well, i guess it's better then emergency maintenance.

im in 17th place and i don't mind if i get knocked down a rank. kinda want that 1 extra HR ticket over the 5th copy. what ever helps in pulling annerose tbh.

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
Last I check I was in like 2k2-ish or sth TT_TT
Well, 1 is better than none, I suppose

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Only went for 600k points, and was somewhere around 500th or so. Doesn't matter anyway since the card is crap.