What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
used 3 HR tickets to try and get the milf, nada. oh well. saving tickets i guess. really wanted the incest scene since there's not much of that in this game.

tpogs

Reputation score
Quick! Someone talk me out of dumping 10 or 20 tickets in search of the maid and MILF. We all know it will just give me the stupid loli bitch anyways.

Edit:

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
First pull on a 10x.

On the bright side this is a thing now?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh man, just wait until those sakura's get their buff.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
I'd personally not use LR Asuka before their buff, and most likely ditch Saya as well. Saya has horrible stats for putting her into defense, and Asuka's abysmal skill doesn't make up for her high defense.

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
Got Bell Bell through final Step up (With Rizu as a side dish, too)
Not my proudest spent, but still ... :p

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Aight, this is it I think, I need to make room. Getting the "not enough space" prompt during fevers is annoying. So can someone help me with what I should keep in this hoard here please ? Also, if someone has team comps/ ideas on who to fuse or keep multiples of, much appreciated.

1543870660304.png 1543870699786.png 1543870912030.png Taimanin

1543870774786.png 1543870796026.png 1543870939473.png Demon

1543870821896.png 1543870842554.png 1543870964523.png UFS

Thanks in advance !

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
right off the bat. get rid of R's first. they wont ever be good. unless you need a 5th unit for filler. like for the demon deck i'm going to recommend you, you'll need tenka for filler

vampire asagi or demon murasaki, depending on who has the higher skill level. dragon ingrid, dragon ingrid, kicillia oswald

Tenka, Enshae, shiranui mizuki, shiranui mizuki

i think this'll be the best build you can make.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Demon is the only complete one you can go for at the moment.
Ingrid lead, other Ingrid, both Murasaki, and Asagi for offense. Fuse Murasaki when you get another Ingrid, and get them higher when you get more. Double Shiranui/Enshae for defense, and fuse when you get more.
R can be trashed.

Reputation score
Could someone explain to a newbie like me what is Speed Demon farming? how to increase chances to get Speed Demon?

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone explain to a newbie like me what is Speed Demon farming? how to increase chances to get Speed Demon?
Quick answer : there's no way to increase spawn rates of a particular boss.

Long answer : basically, farming requires to run the most stamina/exp efficient level in the story, which happens to be 2-5. Then you keep going through until you hit a boss, depending on which one it is you either call immediatly for backup (FULST, Kurou in some cases) or kill it/drop it under 50% yourself (Speed Demon, Red Oni, Dark beast if you need some Kiryuu; Bone at high levels but that never happens). Rinse and repeat.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Just spank baldies to get Slave Trader Zokt, and sell them. Shouldn't take that long until you don't know what to do with money.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
RAID EVENT - LOST PET ~A Demonic Invitation~

[SR] Jelly (Demon)
(fun fact, the english community once thought this cards name was jerry due to R and L sounds always being confusing in japanese language)

(using the gelbooru image. wikia stock photo had her breast censored because her jumpsuit was a little sheer and you can see the pinkness of her nipples)

reduces USF deg by 35% at level 1. 55% at level 5

thus, the 35% - 55% circle is complete. a bit of a challenging card to recommend. personally, i like the huge debuff they have. so i'm going for 5 copies of all of them. especially if you dont have a full deck, these cards make for great fillers for events and decent fillers for arena.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] Blue Rabbit (UFS)

reduces damage from taimanin by 22% at level 1. 30% at level 5.

honestly, too situational like all specific damage down skills. isn't worth a deck spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UR] Mizuki Hoshino (Taimanin)

raises taimanin attack by 2500 at level 1. 3500 at level 5. (later becomes 3000 level 1 and 4000 level 5)

great leader card for taimanin if you don't have an original SR rinko. she is the taimanin version of Chevalier. also a slayer card so she will have 5x attack during the event. she isn't a godsend though, so i wouldn't go too hard to try and pull her.

[HR] Yukina Takatsuki (Taimanin)

lowers demon def by 600 at level 1. 1000 at level 5

her skill is absolute crap. you would only want her for her slayer bonus. once this event is over, this card is useless.

[R] Bhikkhuni (Demon)

raises demon def by 900 at level 1. 1700 at level 5 (buffed to 2000 at level 1. 3000 at level 5. almost 2 years later and most people will have SR to LR full decks, so i wouldn't hold onto her)

[R] Florence Freeman (UFS)

reduces taimanin def by 13% at level 1. 25% at level 5.

what do i need to say, we have SR Angers.

so nothing in the gatcha entices me, but i do want 5 copies of Jelly. for one, monster girl lol. i think i could fit her into my deck on RB events with taimanin boss.

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Her usage is way too limited to be worth to invest heavily into. Will get my two copies, and be fine.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i feel all of these % down cards should have been tower cards, since their best use is for RB events lol. they aren't worth the BP pots.

worst part of RB events. is the slow down on unwanted RB snipes =p. tower events is the best time to build pots.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Maika has her strong use, so the only one who has actual worth. The other two are just meh, and will get used like maybe three times in events before the meta changes.

tpogs

Reputation score
Oh I think I can find a use for her.