What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
For once, they don't hand character from one game in the other game.
That would have been rather weird this time ^^
Guess KH player will have free gift considering how quick it is to reach lv 20 if that the only thing you want to do in the game before leaving it ^^
Not a good cross-over for Nutaku if their plan was to bring more player to Taimanin...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
also noticed there was not boost for this event, so every one is going to get the same amount of points. whaling does you no good for this event.

im not gonna spend any tickets. only cash banners have the event URs. you can't pull them with tickets =/

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Wouldn't recommend to whale on this banner anyway. Chances to get a crap UR is higher than to get a useful one. Most likely a bait because of the soon to come NY banner.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
RAID EVENT - Sakura & Murasaki's Doki-Doki Christmas!

[SR] [Christmas] Sakura & Murasaki (Taimanin)

All units def up by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5

the first good multi-faction def buffer. she loses out on 5% compared to other mono faction buffers, but at least she can be run on any team. for now, since there aren't more like them, she is best used in a taimanin team to get boosted back. great card if you are gonna eventually move onto multi faction teams.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UR] [Bartender] Velvet (Demon)

Increases demon attack by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5.

this one is a hard sell for me, because ingrid simply is a better card. ingrid has 5% more boost at all levels and is a SR card in a PERMANENT gatcha pool. in order to get the most out of this girl, you'll have to pull multiple copies. her UR stats are her only saving grace. though i know she will catch some eyes when people see it was drawn by shindoL.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] Mokuren Fujibayashi (Taimanin)

Raises taimanin def by 25% at level 1. 35% at level 5

balance stats and a skill that is starting to get old at this point. not really a great card. so long as you aren't a new player, you should have mari and murasaki making up your taimanin def deck.

R] [Prototype] A-1 Luna (UFS)

raises USF atk by 500 at level 1. 1500 at level 5. (buffed too 1000 and 2000 respectfully later)

this looks like a oppai loli version of SR Luna so i'll probably go for a copy just for collection

R] Sitorlia (Demon)

lowers USF def by 600 at level 1. 1000 at level 5.

will also go for 1 copy of this card. i love gothic girls like the card above and raven from teen titans.

the gatcha has some actual great looking girls all around if you're going for eye candy, but only the UR is any good like it always has been. just another gatcha that is helping me save my tickets.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Easy to skip gacha. Pointless UR.
For the event ... guess uncle Drakh will use some more BP potions than usual.

Expected to see arena event first since the Christmas event is earlier than it should be around, but guess they handle it in their own ways. Fine with me.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

event gatcha finally giving me something good.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Tower gacha is the worst, so it's rare to get something good from there. Arena gacha is by far better, but we can't do anything there without arena events. :unsure:
Ha. Speaking of it, Kiryuu's lab is the arena gacha and so on. Just no skill ups for UR and LR in, plus no option for buying older SR event cards yet.

Last edited:

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Be careful of selling cards. After update, some cards that should have been locked by default are unlocked.
I collected the Red Line cards from last events and they were unlocked. Nearly sold them by mistake.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yup, even cards pulled from gatcha were not locked

Drakhatos

Reputation score
I honestly liked the auto-lock feature, something what wasn't on JP the entire time I was active there. Made berserking on tower events easier when HR/EX-SR cards drop without wasting time to go and lock them etc.

My luck with fever times is so bad today, and the emergency maintenance confirmed my weird thoughts. I remembered that there was no HR card, so no crap boss which'd be annoying during fever times. But I got one rather quick, and had the TM boss with Sakura and Murasaki together. Lost so many potential S&M bosses through that crap. :mad:

thkvl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I was going through the thread, but didn't see the info, so I'm gonna ask: how does raid boss debuffing work when you have multiple debuffs? Like, if I use my own Angers for 35%, and a support Angers for another 40%, is that a 75% hp debuff, is it multiplicative for a ~61% debuff, or does it just default to the highest debuff, so it'll use 40%.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Debuffs stack in the same way like buffs, and you can use multiple. It's multiplicative since additive would be broken as hell.
However, there'll be new things in the future where debuffs are either capped, doesn't even work, or result in losing points.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
why would they remove auto lock... they should have kept it in, regardless of the new warning feature. most people dont read (at least i dont) what they are selling. especially during tower fever times where i can sell up to 72 common cards at once.

i cracked and did 1 multi summon with tickets. i rather liked the art on the R's and HR's this time around. only got the R demon card, but i did finally get my second SR rinko lol... and my 7th ingrid so i finally maxed 1 alongside 2 level 1's in my demon deck.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
is nutaku down for any one else? haven't been able to access the site for over an hour now.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this one is a tough one. 102 muraruka (yes, i went there) beat and only at rank 65. top 50 is gonna be a tough one and i didn't go hard on pots these last few days. have about 1350 bp pots left.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Heh. Be happy that this isn't JP as you'd be at a point where you get maybe two copies of her yet. You noticed the mentioning for maximum points before you don't get any rewards for points in raid events? Now think about how JP went nuts on these events. :ROFLMAO:
(Sakuraki sounds better :p)

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, sakuraki sounds much better lol.

yeah, jp is ruthless. they had their own playerbase and then every other country since it was the only version. competition was mad. i remember i had to use roughly 700 bp pots on an event once to get top 50 and it wasn't even a good card back in the day. fairy knights i think it was.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Around the point where I quit, people broke the 100 million points bar multiple times before it got the update where there won't be any rewards after hitting a threshold. What we do is not even worth to get two event cards, but that's good. :p