What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this is why i recommended every one farm up the 55% reduction units.

Angers was MVP. with this deck, i'm killing Sakuraki with only 3 BP still (only time i use up to 5 is if i getting unlucky with actives).

Angers makes it so i only have to fight through 45% of Sakuraki's HP and that means i can consistanly kill her with only 3 pots each time. This is still working at level 146 Sakuraki.

this is also a tip. i didn't start doing this until yesterday so i was really wasting pots trying to kill her with a pure taimanin deck. then i though, why don't i keep my deck the same, but put Angers in the lead for her skill and it made a world of difference.

so i advice anyone who has Angers, but a bad USF deck. to use a demon or taimanin mono deck, but put Angers in the lead.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's that time again, next event is a tower event, but a bit different then before.

there is no SR card to gain this time around, only tickets every 10 floors. 5 of them are premium gatcha tickets, 5 of them are lucky bag gatcha

the lucky bag gatcha is used to summon past gatcha cards.

so once you collect the 10 tickets, this is gonna be a very dry week. there are no extra points for a gatcha and there no prizes past floor 100. i also hate to break it to you guys, but the gatcha isn't very good either except for the LR...

TOWER EVENT - The New Year Avengers Attack?

(no tower event card so straight to the gatcha cards)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LR] [New Year] Asagi Igawa (Taimanin)

Reduce all enemies defenses by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5

i'll say this, for an LR, the reduction is a bit weak and it gets no buff in the future. as it is, pulling dupes of an LR is near impossible and it's a limited gatcha that never reappears. (could potentially return in gatchas where all past gatcha cards are featured, but then the drop rate is drastically lower)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UR] Alice Walkure (Demon)

reduce damage from USF by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5.

bad skill. you really shouldn't run defense skills that aren't multi-faction. with this, there is no guarantee that USF will even attack you since you're running demons. it is more likely taimanin would attack you. i guess you could always put a taimanin lead so they attack you with USF for mind games? just isn't worth running.

[SR] Fairy Knights (UFS)

raise USF attack by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5.

now i guess this card is ok. problem is, masked oboro is more useful. most people have dupes of masked oboro, even if just 2 copies. fairy knights will need you to pull a lot on the gatcha and i can't recommend this gatcha in the first place. if you do pull them, that's great. definitely finds a place in current USF decks.

with all that said. i really like all the art. i liked the fairy knights the most because sailor girls =p. save your tickets, use only your lucky bag tickets from the tower event.

3 gatcha's from new years asagi is Annerose finally!

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
there's seems to be a mistake with the maintenance message.

it's suppose to say from 10:00 to 12:00, but it has a message for the future already

is this an error or are they foreshadowing that we will already be having emergengy maintenance? we went straight to that messsage and not the regular 2 hour maintenance.

what's more. it says the 26th, but the time in the picture would already make the 27th, the start of the next day. hmmmmm.

edit: time has been fixed, but that foreshadow though >.>

edit: games up. guess no surprise maintenance so far. since the event payed for half my premium ticket summon, i gave it 1 shot for fairy knights. got my 5th copy of A-66 Luna instead >.<. why couldn't it have been another rinko. she is still sitting at 2/5 lol.

edit: so the tower event actually has a fever time... that doesn't do or drop anything. no 10/30/50/ etc pots, but it still feels the need to include it lol.

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Three Fairy Knights was the best I could get from firing all tickets into it. No UR or anything. Lucky gacha gave me the finger with giving me Kureha Soga a.k.a. nobody wants to use that garbage.
Have to think about for who I'll keep tickets now. Can't think of any decent gacha card to try to get for the next six months or even more.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i should probably do the same... it's not often an LR gets put up, but i really want that annerose even if her skill is on the low % side.

i have 8 premium, 41 HR and 6 SR tickets. i'm sure i can pull something decent. if not, i can always live off the SR's from events lol.

i need to check when UR and LR's start dropping as event rewards...

Drakhatos

Reputation score
That's why I don't count to get gacha cards. TABA has one of the worst rates for the rarest cards to get F2P, so I only plan ahead with event cards.
First event UR should be wedding Oboro, one event before 1st anniversary or so. Afterwards, everything will be EX-SR and EX-UR from events. LR from events only comes with anniversaries.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Welcome to the club of getting pure nonsense~
After looking up the gacha UR of next year, I'm not so sure if I'll even draw until next NY gacha. Nothing what has decent skills without falling off after a few months or so comes up for my tastes.

Also, yes, fever time now is kinda pointless. Either bug, or they forgot to take it out. There was no fever time on JP until after over a year of existing, so who knows.
Emergency maintenance ... will I get my ~100 smaller potions from the lost fever times as compensation? I don't think so~

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, i completed all 100 stages, so if they "fix" fever time and add in drops, i'll be screwed out. unless they remove fever time all together.

so far used about 25 HR tickets and i got 4 SRs. 2 dragon ingrid, 2 mizuki (i think that's her name) and another Luna.

gonna spend the rest when the game comes back up.

edit: bug was that players couldn't continue once they reach stage 100...

there is absolutely 0 reason to continue past stage 100. you're just wasting stamina.

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Never understood why they kept it like that, but ehh ... just get all the rewards, and go back to farm potions again.

I maxed my Rebecca from that gacha galore. Yay, I guess ... may you catch enough dust on your head since you'll never get used.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so this is what i pulled with all my tickets. i'm completely empty lol (maybe i should spend all my medals, trade the R's and HR's in for rare medals and see if i can get a lucky SR off the rare medal gatcha >.>)

so some highlights. got my Rinko to 4/5 with those 2! pulled 2 fairy knights. now have a second luna at 4/5... have 1 mizuki at MAX and 3 at 1/5 to make up my demon deck. 3 ingrids make is so my 3 current ingrids are now MAX, 4/5 and a 1/5. with this team, i broke my new record for highest damage and that's WITHOUT demon murasaki proc'ing for another flat boost before the %.

it's better then my UR and LR filled taimanin deck >.<. goes to show SR's with maxed skills are better then UR and LR with 1/5 skill level.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Another reason why you should value event cards over gacha cards. Have fun increasing their skill levels when worse stats outclass better stats because they give more. That's why I don't see anyone I'd want to go for in gacha until next year's NY banner. :LOL:
But oh boy when the game hits its third year, pretty much every banner will have someone strong.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
damn, guess i'm putting every ticket i get from here to annerose into her banner, then saving for a year for that Ingrid lol

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Then we have the same goal minus Annerose. Never got NY Ingrid on JP, so maybe this time ... :rolleyes:?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the game is pretty generous with tickets, wont lie about that. especially if you put in the time to get up in the ranks. between all the tickets and always coming in top 50 for the events. i think i used over 100 premium, 60 HR and 12 SR tickets. that's since game opened. in 1 year, i think we can save enough to realistically have a chance to pull ingrid lol.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
0.5% is something you shouldn't count on drawing. Being generous with chances is ok, just ehh ... it may not help. RNG can be a huge bitch.
But with that, I'm pretty much set for my goals for 2019 and TABA already, just have to make decisions what kind of deck I want to majorly use after 1st anni. :rolleyes:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, i can agree on that. i'm pretty set in taimanin and demon, but my USF deck is still lacking. for taimanin RB i'll have to use angers again in my taimanin or demon deck lol.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
jkdztkj.png
That and quad Red Line in defense. Was enough to be in the top 100, and still have more than enough BP potions left.
With three Fairy Knights now, can turn it into pure USF.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
wth... the difference murasaki made... this is all actives

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wait, so what happened to the crossover giveaway ? I received nothing from either.