What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Either this or roll the gacha in the lab. Always had a pretty decent amount of tickets from it, and I don't think I was just lucky. The lab misses a good amount of what JP had from the very beginning, but it wasn't something you'd ever get anyway.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, i bet dmm version is insane with its stats by now lol.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Are the new story chapters bugged? I finished 8-10 and didn't get any of the character cards upon completion.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And whaddya know, maintenance. Guess we're getting free pots and the above problem fixed.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Hate it when I probably have to kick high level people from my friend list because they didn't log in for over a week already. Probably ragequit? because they didn't get NY Asagi or so. It's hard to replace such people. >_>

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Hate it when I probably have to kick high level people from my friend list because they didn't log in for over a week already. Probably ragequit? because they didn't get NY Asagi or so. It's hard to replace such people. >_>
Live by the gacha, die by the gacha. When you miss that character you really wanted, it can sometimes break the spell and send someone fleeing.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Live by the gacha, die by the gacha. When you miss that character you really wanted, it can sometimes break the spell and send someone fleeing.
That's why my first rule of all is: Don't plan on getting anyone from gacha. The draw rates are horrible, and even hundreds of tickets may not help to get who you want. And besides that, skilling them will be a nightmare which gets kind of negated with around the third year of the game, throwing way too strong gacha cards out here and there.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Well, it really depends on your motivation. If you want to make the beastiest of all beast decks then your way works, but if you're an Asagi fan wanting to see Asagi scenes, then missing out on that card can be just enough to make the game not worth it.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
personally, i would be crushed if i dont get annerose. she gets only 1 usable card (she gets an N card...). as far as the wikia says, she is never seen in the gatcha again outside her release gatcha.

after NY asagi gatcha draining over 10 SR tickets, 20 HR tickets and 50+ premium tickets. i have barely managed to get 3 SR, 5 HR and 11 premium tickets. the spree wasn't even worth it. i got 1 UR at of all those tickets and no LRs.

if we keep to schedule, we are 3 events away from annerose. if we do arena events back to back, it could be between 5-6 events away. i doubt they would squeeze in so many pvp events between the remaining 2 events before annerose though.

i wouldn't mind selling my account if i dont get annerose. it has almost every event card at 5/5 because i no life the hell out of this game. over 1k in both pot types. this game is too demanding with my attention lol.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
I failed to land Asagi when she was out but did somehow get myself an Oboro. It was bittersweet as Oboro is best girl, but she is also there everyday sooooo yeah... small victories.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
NY or swimsuit? swimsuit is part of the permanent pool now i think.

edit: just checked. swimsuit asagi didn't make it into the permanent pool. interesting.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Neither one of them. I started the game right at Vampiress Asagi event, so I missed a few prior. As it stands, that's the only Asagi I was able to barely brute force myself into at the time.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Luckily, I already did see all the scenes years ago, so I'm not clinging on them too much. And the majority of gacha cards won't have a long life of being usable for long, so the investment is just for a shorter time which is bad. That's why I don't see me even going for gacha until the next NY banner. None of the cards is really "that" good to get used for long. Didn't get NY Asagi like I didn't get her the first time on JP as well, but got her from the special tickets.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So how do this event work ? Not really sure with that title.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
I can assure you, this is one of the two worst events ever, the reason why it only happened twice before they ditched that.
Basically, you use a ticket to draw someone, and whoever you may draw will be the only card you use against the boss. Now consider the high pool of R cards, and think about how many you need to even deal with one boss for ... rewards, I think. And there're like five bosses in total to defeat, so if you want to get something done with this event, you better get a lot of these tickets. Can't remember if it was with special tickets, but I think so.
And Ai is a bad LR which never gets a buff, so I'd personally not aim to get her.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is gonna be my longest post, so

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LR] [Iron Shelled] Ai Fujisaki (UFS)

raises attack of all allies by 25% at level 1. 45% at level 5

so here's the deal with this card. it's not worth of LR. i would think of this card as a glorified UR or hell, an overly glorified SR. her base stat is her saving grace. her skill is the same as the UR asagi card and LR asagi, but she doesn't get buffed like LR asagi. if you pull her, i'm sure she'll find a way into your USF deck. the problem is, she is only a 1 time deal and with a 0.5% pull chance, you won't be getting her skill up. she isn't worth LR skill up cards either since her skill never gets a buff. don't worry if you dont pull her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UR] Misao Yukishiro (Demon)

Increases Demon attack power by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5.

yup, a UR card with defensive stats, that raises attack.... i'm familiar with a bit of japanese kanji and this says attack is raised
. specifically the symbol right after the one that looks like a broken 9.
but there is some silver lining. she gets buffed and her skill changes to all units defense up 35% and 1000 at level 1. 55% and 2000 at level 5.
notice how the symbol after the broken 9 now looks like a B. thats the symbol for defense. the only part i'm not sure about is the "all units". if you look at the symbol before the broken 9, it changes from the square looking symbol (which is for demons) to a "stick figure man" looking. that makes me think it got changed from demon to all types. google translate says "army" so i'm thinking it covers all units.

bad part is, the buff won't come until 2 years later after her release on dmm. so who knows when we get the buff. she'll probably out classed anyways and being UR, you wont get the 5 copies so shiranui is better lol.

ill update with the proper skill when she comes out later tonight. i may have made a mistake in the translation.

[HR] Suou Fuuka (Taimanin)

Demon Defense down 25% at level 1. 35% at level 5.

we already have a card like this in our permanent gatcha. i wouldn't mind a copy though, damn that body.

[R] Marie Foreman (UFS)

cuts taimanin damage by 22% at level 1. 30% at level 5.

this one has a bit of a different H scene. she is restrained and beat up before rape. if ryona is there thing, this card is for me. not for me, but hey, i dont judge fetishes.

[R] Emalia Lidinia (Demon)

increases demon defense by 13% at level 1. 25% at level 5.

do want a copy. oppai loli is my fetish lol.

Now this is getting me triggered. something japan got for free, we have to pay for it or we'll miss it. so in japan, if you bought the comic / doujin, however you want to call it. inside there was a serial code that you can use to redeem ALL THREE copies at once. for use, these 3 cards are going to be put into a gatcha.

now this means we have to PAY for something japan got for free. after all, the price tag was for the comic, not the serial code. the serial code came as the bonus. what's worse is, these cards being on a gatcha means that we might not even get a copy of these limited time cards.

i was honestly afraid what was gonna happen when it was time get these limited time cards. for the most part, they don't give out very good cards in serial, but iirc some of the later cards can be SR, UR and LR rarity. i'm sure Drakhatos can clarify for me. i'm just really upset that something that should be free, is getting a price tag put on them, not only that. it's in a gatcha pool. if they want money, make them for sale in a $5 bundle for all 3. that would probably be it's price if they sold just the serial without the comic attached. the cards are ass all around, bad stats, bad skill and low budget art.

[HR] [Gosha Academy] Asagi Igawa (Taimanin)

all allies atk up 9%. no input on what other levels are. guess no one wasted HR skill up cards on these cards lol

[HR] [Gosha Academy] Sakura Igawa (Taimanin)

all allies def up 10%

[HR] [Gosha Academy] Murasaki Yatsu (Taimanin)

all enemies def down 10%

i get that i'm complaining about HR cards, but that's for now. we are going to be made to pay for free SR, UR and LR cards down the line if we don't make it heard now. what's more, if they put them in gatcha's again. they will maximize the money they can squeeze out of what should have been free cards.

Last edited: