What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

Drakhatos

Reputation score
We just have to see how they handle the arena events now. We're a few behind schedule, so the usual order of events will probably not be 100% like it should. And I've made a mistake. There're two more boss battle gacha events after this one, just the last one not happening in a long while.
At least, if next event is Ingrid, not much to do besides getting all rewards and let it be.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
So with all these experts on the game, I'm curious if medals and gold ever become really useful? Is there ever an outright shop put into the game where you can buy really old cards or anything, or do they always remain pretty garbage?

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Normally, the lab would offer all the SR event cards for 8k at some point, but when this happens, it's mostly too late already as it'll probably happen close to the meta change.
Medals and gold will only look nice on your main screen, never becoming relevant. The hope for like X million gold for whatever to trade never happened on JP yet, I think.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Poor Fulst, you'll never be noticed by senpai. Forever cast into the abyss and hopefully taken by another.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ahem...

once it broke 1 thousand. the scroll wheel disappeared. it kept getting smaller and smaller. until eventually it was removed. i had to scroll my MOUSE WHEEL to the very bottom, going through every request until i got to the very last one. why they make it so newest request are at the bottom is beyond me...

cptkleenex

Reputation score
There's a pretty good chance I'm on both of your lists somewhere from when I started playing.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
next event should be raid boss ingrid.

i always make a info post when they release what the next event is going to be. i try to keep users informed. the new events are always announced the day before they go live on twitter and the news feed in-game.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Woah! Finished Misao with the last ticket I got from my amazing ranking! Beast mode - activated! ... what a piece of crap.
If Ingrid is next, it'll be relaxed as she isn't that amazing, sadly. Don't make my woman have dumb skills, game!

At least, it's the only bad one of her.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh yeah, i just noticed i got 1 ticket too. i also finished her, got another ticket from that and lo and behold. another R.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
That raid Ingrid has come out at least three times at DMM, i will get three copies or all five, not sure yet

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Original raid, rerun, and in the lab. That's all she got. At least, she has one purpose: To get event rewards before dropping the raid. :devilish:

cptkleenex

Reputation score
If Ingrid is next, it'll be relaxed as she isn't that amazing, sadly. Don't make my woman have dumb skills, game!
Off topic maybe, but she did get a pretty nice dakimakura if that's any sort of consolation.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
$120 for a pillow cover lol. no wonder there is a market for these things. japan pays crazy amounts for it. i payed $30 WAY back for a haruhi dakimakura full size, pillow included. back when haruhi was airing.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Way back were other prices, plus bootlegs are cheap as fuck compared to official stuff. :p

Over 200 retweets already, so only some more left for the last reward.