What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
RAID EVENT - Invitation from the Dark Knight ~The NEO Chaos Arena~

god damn, another BP related event. i'm glad this last arena event sucked and this Raid event is no better. allows me to save pots.

[SR] [Dark Knight] Ingrid (Demon)

lowers Taimanin defense by 35% at level 1. 55% at level 5.

at least she has great art going for her. then again, ingrid is always sexy. her skill is wonky that she effects the faction she is weak against.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] Mach Lady (UFS)

this one tough, i THINK it says reduce damage from all types by 900 at level 1. 1,500 at level 5. either way, even worst if it only works on one faction.

even if it's an all type, flat damage reduction still sucks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GATCHA CARDS

[UR] [AT-T Equipment] Aruka Stiel (AT and another T? i wonder how's her cell signal)

Raises USF attack by 2,500 at level 1. 3,500 at level 5.

later buffed to 3000 at level 1, 4,000 at level 5.

sadly, Alberta exist and makes this card obsolete before it even releases. IF you only got to level 2 alberta, then yeah, once she gets buffed she will be better, but it might be too late. pre-buff, level 2 alberta is better.

[HR] Kikyou Miyoshi (Taimanin)

Demon defense down by 600 at level 1. 1000 at level 5.

bad card, hot milf. personally i want 1 copy for collection sakes. this is my kinda woman.

R] Veronica Verrall (Demon)

Demon attack up 22% at level 1. 30% at level 5.

just a bad version of R ingrid. not sure what's the point of making a limited time gatcha worst version of a card we can get easily permanently. eh, it's just a R card anyways.

that said, i do want her. blonde knights being defeated and made into sex slaves is also my fetish and happens to be the same artist as the HR card of this gatcha. so i want both.

[R] Jill Hydra (UFS)

raises USF attack by 14% at level 1. 22% at level 5.

why does USF always get the short stick. they are releasing 2 R cards that raise attack by %, but the USF card is still the weaker skill. i know they are only R cards, but USF is seriously hated lol. especially releasing this UR so late.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
-Here was some nonsense-
I'll get all rewards, and am done with the event. She'll catch dust in my box anyway.

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Wait, I'm dumb. Yes, forget about the farming fact. Had the weird thought that she affects demons and not TM. Me baka. :rolleyes:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
her one and only useful situation is taimanin RB events. she'll make it so you can use demon decks on taiminin RB's. that's about it.

redvision

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shame this upcoming ingrid card is bad considering shes my favorite character. Feels like its been a while since we have had a good event getting kinda bored with these lackluster events.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
The event afterwards will have at least a decent card again, just that it's tower climbing time again. :poop:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
that defense sakura that's 3 events away is also pretty bad and what a suprise, it's a raid event. seems like BP related events are getting the crapshoot right now.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
She's ok for farming, but that's it. Single skill with lowering attack is a bit iffy, but better if there's a second skill as well. But that won't happen until 1st anniversary.
The game started a bit slow with decent cards which weren't always available, but after 1st anni, it'll change since most cards will be good then.

Also, update tomorrow will slightly change the UI.
DyIgyZ1V4AApBaY.jpg

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i know that's a nutaku employee account, but what i want to know is, does he actually play with that account. i know nutaku employees have played their own games in the past. they claim they don't cheat / give themselves units. it's hard to know if they are telling the truth. not like we have any power to say "employee's shouldn't play their own games".

i just think it's sketchy and 1 look at that guys cards is already alarming.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
No idea, but his mix of cards suck. Probably just to show it off or so.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
get ready for emergency maintenance.

the size ingrid is suppose to be

the size she is

i mean, they maybe wanted to emphasize the second most beautiful girl in TABA.

new UI has a lot of bugs. first your ATK and DEF titles are not displayed like they were in that twitter pictures, it's still blank. Raid bosses and your own HP bars sometimes have some hp missing before you battle. i even saw the HR RB for this even have less then half hp when she appeared, but full hp when i click on her.

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Having the option to change the girl on the main screen is something JP doesn't have, so we're ahead of them!!!111 ... :oops:

cptkleenex

Reputation score
I normally hate when the 3 star shows up during Fever Time, I want the big prize and the big points! However... this time...

aqmZf.jpg

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
if nothing changes, this wednesday is the much sought after by users, annerose. i hope you guys saved tickets.

when i finish gathering rewards, ill be at 40 premium, 16 HR and 4 SR.

my last batch of tickets was even greater and i didn't pull a single UR/LR. so i'm due for 1 and i hope it's annerose. that's not how it works, but i hope i pull one lol.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
If it's the next gacha batch. Given there was a break between her and the current batch, who knows if they won't come up with some nonsense with faction-based gacha again. Something what happened a lot on JP before we always got new batches.
And sought after by users? I only see one person talking about her the entire time. :p

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
there was like 2 others way back when there was actually people talking lol.