What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

Drakhatos

Reputation score
I was thinking about creating a Discord group or a channel on my own server for that. Not sure if that'd be to anyone's interest.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
there is an official discord for TABA. nutaku's discord links it i think.

more active then here at least, but they have strict ass rules. you can't talk about cards that haven't released for one. it's "spoilers". like wtf, it's a hentai game, not an anime lol.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
I was there for some days. Wasn't that appealing to me (no offense). Would prefer a group or a channel on my own server for it, so no rules for "spoilers" etc. :p
But only if interest is there. If not, we can stick around here. Would be a bit more lively in Discord, I think.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
TOWER EVENT - Tokiko's Valentine?!

[SR] [Valentine] Asagi Igawa (Taimanin)

Increase of Def of Taimanin by 40% at level 1 if all 5 cards in your defense deck are Taimanin. 60% at level 5.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] [Greedy] Oboro (Demon)

cut damage from USF by 22% at level 1. 30% at level 5.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UR] [Witch of Steel] Annerose (Demon)

Reduce all enemies defense by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5.

Finally! the card i've been waiting for most in this game! she is a great card being an all type reducer, if you pull her, she can go into any deck like UR taimanin sakura.

after this, i think my next most wanted card was pregnant sakura and then all the wedding cards.

[HR] Krista Karmi (UFS)

reduce enemy taimanin def by 25% at level 1. 35% at level 5.

as far as USF HR goes, this isn't to bad. if you haven't been getting lucking with USF cards and need a filler. this unit is ok even at level 1. stats are in the right place, makes taimanin RB events a little easier. if you missed the Angler event, this is the next best thing.

R] Inugami Nui (Demon)

reduce all enemies defense by 600 points at level 1. 1000 at level 5. (not sure if all enemies or just demon, ill update when this card releases tomorrow)

hot girl and i want a copy, but flat reduction is so bad.

[R] Ryuuko Shidare (Taimanin)

increase demon def by 900 at level 1. 1700 at level 5. she gets a buff, but it's a gatcha R. it's kinda useless even after that.

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Asagi requires a full TM defense deck, including the leader to have her skill activate.
Finally, a reason to use stamina potions again. I get too many of these.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
All this talk of Annerose and I feel like you buried the lede... new Oboro! Yeah yeah deck efficiency and some such, screw that! Oboro!

Drakhatos

Reputation score
I should probably look things up instead of trying to remember what I thought the cards had back then. I'm getting old. :rolleyes:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the skill of asagi is only effective against demons
i figured this was the case, as google translate mentions adversaries. i just couldn't tell with how it was trying to word it

1. If the members of the defense deck and the leader are adversarials 40% defense power of ally versus devils UP
so with your description, this actually makes asagi an amazing card for RB events that have demons as the main card. pretty bad card for arena because she is skill specific and USF decks will be attacking you.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
>event titled "Tokiko's Valentine ?!"
>no Tokiko card

I feel cheated.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
>event titled "Tokiko's Valentine ?!"
>no Tokiko card

I feel cheated.
dude right? story will probably be tokiko focused, but no card is lame. that's youtube title click bait level.

i really want my tokiko cards already! i need to know if real tokiko ever gets raped or was it always alt. universe or mind illusions.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
`not looking good, 40 tickets and only 1 SR. it was luna, that made 2 max skill luna's....

now to use HR and SR tickets...

edit:

ill post if i get SR or higher

first HR got me SR rinko, finally 1 max skill rinko.

second HR ticket got me Rebecca silky...

12th ticket got me another SR ingrid lol. THAT'S 3 MAX SKILL INGRIDS!

that's it for HR tickets

first SR ticket got me Fairy Knights 3rd copy...

2nd SR ticket got me mizuki. making my mizuki skills 5/5 3/5 1/5 1/5

3rd SR ticket got me another ingrid... lol

4th and final SR ticket was another Rebecca... my heart hurts T_T i am not the not so proud owner of a 5/5 Rebecca

edit, forgot the 3 premium and 2 HR tickets i got from last events placements.

HR ticket got me 1 more Fairy Knights putting her at 4/5

Premium ticket got me mishea silkies putting her at 5/5 >.<

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

i finally did it!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT LIKE THIS!

after selling all the Rs and HRs, i did a rare medal summon and got rinko, but i already maxed rinko out!!!!!!!!

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Gacha can be cruel. I still need another decent TM girl since I have one extra Maika as a substitute, so that's why my leader's on 45% and not on 50%. :sneaky:
But interesting to see that Asagi doesn't only work against demons, so I was right in the end ...
We may see cards with slightly different skills in that case.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, now i NEED 5 copies as this makes her the best defense unit in the game currently. gotta be at the top and all that.

this one's gonna be hard since we haven't had a tower event in forever. so much STA pots hoarded. these last 3 weeks i haven't been farming like a madman like i usually do.

edit: i wonder how long that LR guarantee is for. if i get my tax return when it's still up, i'm going for it. i just dont want Ai or Sakura >.<. i see they actually added NY asagi. nutaku version is way more lenient then DMM version lol.

edit: i just got a fever time before my fever time ended. i still had a full minute. i have gotten 4 fever times in a row already. i can't take a step without triggering one. i'm on fever more then i'm not.... this has to be a bug.

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
But increasing the gacha pool also will make it way harder to draw the UR/LR you want. May end up in getting better girls in general but the more get in, the worse it gets to even get them.

I was also a bit lazy in the last days, but I have more than enough potions in general, so doesn't hurt.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Yeah, the larger pool is nice to have to know you can get things anytime, but it also means it gets harder to get the new stuff. I used 40 tickets and managed only one of the new cards.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh guys, we are doing a 500,000 users celebration. still no SR tickets as a reward. why can't they just guarantee us something good lol.