What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

Drakhatos

Reputation score
She's defensive Demon with fixed defense buff from 3k to 4k, so a good one if you main demon. Nothing for me to go crazy about, but will see how many I'll get. May probably go for two million points and be fine.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
PVP EVENT - Battle Arena Vol. 2 - Enji Minobe

SR] Enji Minobe (Demon)

Demon def up 1700 at level 1. 2500 at level 5.

this card is ok if you have 5 copies. they really needed a flat booster. she later gets buffed to 3000 at level 1. 4000 at level 5. might be too late by the time that happens though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Gacha (Limited)]
[SR] Enbi Yuuki (Taimanin)

before i post the card, i THINK this is the card. it has the same yuuki name, but instead of Enbi wiki says it's Komi. so this might be the wrong card

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

increase all allies def by 10% at level 1. 22 % at level 5.

ladies and gentlemen. the worst SR card in the gatcha. this card was suppose to be a serial code card (AGAIN!). we were suppose to get this card for free, but they decided to put it in a gatcha. WHY, this card is BAD. that's why it's FREE!. they are seriously trying to hard with their money grabbing and it's honestly pissing me off. they could have done a nutaku exclusive event like invite 3 friends, get to a certain level, like on FB campain and it would have been fine, but putting a bad card into a gatcha to give it a price tag is stupid.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Gacha (Limited)]

[SR] Fuzuki (Taimanin)

all enemies def down 10% at level 1. 22% at level 5.

another serial code card that is put into gatcha. so this makes her tied for worst SR gatcha card.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
thanks ill add it in for now. i'll change it up if it needs to be when the event is out. makes sense if it is. they almost share the same skill.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
I'd assume that Enji already gets the buff or else, the card is pretty weak when Alberta also got up to 4k already as she also was a bit weaker. Enji should have the 3-4k already and if not, I'd feel trolled.
Again, don't waste tickets on gacha as the serial code cards are pure garbage,

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
apparently nutaku thinks their worth something though =p

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The UR from the boss battle gatcha is in the permanent pool already lol. The 2 SR in my info post are correct. This sucks. They should have been free.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
And Nutaku disappointed me. Why the fuck do they put Alberta with her change into the game but Enji with her unbuffed skill? Makes her rather meh ... I got Nutaku'd. :poop:

Wait a second. Wasn't it showing that Alberta goes up to 4k flat buff in the event? I'm pretty sure it was, but she's on 3.5k now. I'm officially confused. :unsure:

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i dont remember now tbh... my card itself has always gone up to 3500. so in a way, they didn't screw over Enji, they just haven't put in the buffs lol. at least alberta is still usable. sadly enji has a freaking HR level skill.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this dude actually pulled 5 of the same LR... who knows what other LR's he might have.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Some people can poop money, so it may lead into that sooner or later. :poop:
And even then, you can't really utilize rainbow decks yet, so LR Asagi isn't the best choice to have on max already.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
alright guys. i did a completely pointless, over tedious challenge. i spent 1 million medals. that's 500 ROLLS on the 10x medal gatcha

forgot to post at one million, but i spent every possible medal i could, down to the single summon.

long story short, after spending the 264, i was able to get enough for 2 more multi's.

in 10 multi's i didn't pull an SR. i have yet to pull an SR in english version, but pulled 1 or 2 in dmm version. figured i'd have pulled 1 by now.

morale of this story? there isn't one. i just wanted to do it for no reason at all. took a few hours due to having to stop every once in a while.

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
If your life is that boring and unsatisfying, care to be my personal slave? :devilish:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
nah, then there wouldn't be time for hentai and fapping.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
oh god no. you were suppose to skip this banner because these 2 were on it >.<

at least asuka get's buffed and turns into a great card.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Such cool girls~
Whether Asuka and friends will be good or not is a question about when the buffs will hit here. On JP, the buff was pretty much irrelevant as event cards were simply better at that point. The earlier we get them, the better.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
no, ingrid actually drops the defense of taimanins, not USF. so she kinda is a counter card to counter decks.

not the best skill to have since if you use a demon deck, their taimanin total stats get increased by 10% and your total stats get reduced by 10%. it's better to just use same faction or winning faction. she might be ok for RB events, but definitely not for arena. as taimanin decks are pretty strong right now.

almost done with this run of RE2. ill create the info post after.

Last edited:

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Ingrid makes more sense outside of demon decks which is hard to utilize at this point, and pointless when you can do it easier, so she's ok-ish for farming with demons but that's it most likely.
Aruka Stiel is already weaker than Alberta with skill level three, so if you have her at least on that, rather pointless to draw for her.