What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wait, so what happened to the crossover giveaway ? I received nothing from either.
Both had a message that the crossover rewards will be now distributed, but it will probably take time for them to be received.

In short : expect some delay (days ?) to receive the rewards.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ what he said, but they said no more then 2 days. i assume they are doing like most gatcha games and giving it out in burst of groups, rather then all at once so they dont crash servers.

edit: got my rewards. SR got me another Mizuki. i think she will be the first card i have 4 copies sitting at max at this rate lol. it's the card i've pulled the most lol. im sitting on 4 copies with skill levels MAX, 2/5, 1/5, 1/5. just 11 more copies to go =p

Last edited:

tpogs

Reputation score
I don't know why but I suddenly lost all desire to play this.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Sounds like someone didn't get Asagi.
From only seeing two people with her yet, I can understand why it seemed that people complained about bugged draw rates on her. Nobody's really getting her. Got another Rebecca from the collab SR ticket ... screw that slut.

I wonder if we'll get the first retro event next, or finally see some arena events.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1546100116540.png

So wait; Fever Time is supposed to not give pots this event ? Am I reading this right ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
that's right, fever time in this event was added accidently. nothing is suppose to drop originally and fever time doesn't happen in the jp version altogether.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
The Global end is just giving you more card drops over gold with this Fever time is all. So if you where lacking fodder cards for turning into gold/feeding into discipline, it's nice, but otherwise...? It's just -there-.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
ok, so next event is revival of Mari tower event. so i guess we are still following the right schedule in terms of when revivals release.

this works out for me since i only got 2 mari the first time around and could really use 3 more.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
not gonna lie, a lot of these N cards from the tower are sexy. i'm saving 1 copy of every female N card in my storage just to have.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh, so the rewards are the same, but the story is new ? Didn't expect Yukikaze to show up. And with Tokiko on intercom.

...Did I miss a piece of lore somewhere ?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
i wouldn't know, i skip a lot of lore some times. when i do tower events, i skip all the events and same them for when i'm done so i can read them all at once. i then forget to go back and read them. so ill be honest, i dont remember how the story was the first time this event was around.

edit: interesting, just got the SR ticket for 100 day login bonus. i thought that would be it and there would be no more since that's where the reward list ends, but it actually restarts. guess we get an SR ticket every 100 days.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Yep. The same login rewards repeat over and over, so three SR tickets a year and so on.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
This event is the introduction for some events and characters of this year, dont dare to miss it

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Missed it that they've added some of the limited cards into the permanent pool. That's an improvement over JP as that didn't ever happen before I quit there. More garbage in but also, some more useful girls.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
gonna keep this post short, not much in terms of new cards coming tomorrow.

PVP EVENT - Battle Arena Vol. 1 - Alberta

[SR] Alberta (UFS)

increases USF atk by 2500 at level 1. 3500 at level 5.

this is honestly USF's most needed card. we were suppose to get it a LOOOONG time ago. plus, hot blue elf.

there are 3 R cards coming. it says "story" drops in the news. so i imagine they are adding more story quest?

Drakhatos

Reputation score
About time I can do something else with my BP potions. Time to get Alberta.

Yes. Not sure which chapter stages are the last atm since I don't have a reason to go higher than chapter two, but it's probably chapter 8-10 added.

corruptionz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The rewards for this event are really underwhelming compared to other events.

Drakhatos

Reputation score
Its advantage is that you can finish pretty fast, and move on to farm again. Plus it's easy and mostly painless if you did everything right so far. Kiryuu's lab which is connected to arena events has the better gacha than tower events. Unless they changed it here.
I guess two more fever times before I'm already done with the event.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah, i just want the SR and HR tickets from the lab really.