What's new

[Nutaku] Taimanin Asagi: Battle Arena

cptkleenex

Reputation score
For the first time ever I managed to finish every weekly challenge. Thanks to all the people willing to kill off the scrubs, without you this wouldn't be possible.
taba.PNG

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
NEW EVENT

PVP EVENT - Battle Arena Vol. 3 - Satsuki Kunieda (interesting note. no date as to when this event ends in the news or twitter)

If defense deck is USF only. Raise def by 40% at level 1. 60% at level 5.

same as valentine asagi, but for USF.

This update will also feature a Challenge Quest, with an opportunity to earn ten Premium Gacha Tickets and one 10x Limited Time Gacha Ticket!
(one time limited time gacha? wonder what cards and rates)

Due to high demand, [Battle Stewardess] Tokiko Fuuma will also be added to the Premium Gacha permanently!
(YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the kinda stuff we want.)

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh hey whaddya know, they listened to the complaints. That's a good sign for the game's future.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so before the maintenance ends, where does every one think they ended? 10 mins before it went down, i checked and was 43rd. i don't they snuck past me, but it would be my fault for playing it dangerous and hovering at the edge like that.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
damn, you went hard lol

maintenance done. got my 5 asagi after all.

i wonder if tokiko can be gotten in gold medal gatcha, since she's a 3*.

edit: so my pick up gatcha freebie tickets got me a 6th fairy knights ffffffff.......

Last edited:

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does this ticket has expiration late? Can i save it for future banners?

cptkleenex

Reputation score
damn, you went hard lol

edit: so my pick up gatcha freebie tickets got me a 6th fairy knights ffffffff.......

Fairy Knights have haunted me ever since they first got introduced. I've gotten so many that I already put together 2 of them to level 5 and still had an extra 2 to just toss.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh.

1550616579014.png

Oh geez. Oh craaaaaap.

I lost that lol, next one worked at least.

cptkleenex

Reputation score
Meh, rank goes crazy during these events. I dropped from 1-4 from lunchtime until the end of work. Only matters at that one moment in time on Monday. If you see me in your way, just knock me right on down.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
pots have never been an issue. if anything, i can't spend them fast enough lol

i only spend the amount necessary to stay top 50 every event.

Reputation score
You really have a lot
this number will really help you when the event of cyborg asagi will come in a few months ( the most card i want)

cptkleenex

Reputation score
pots have never been an issue. if anything, i can't spend them fast enough lol
My problem is I keep creating a new "don't fall under this amount" number for potions. A few months back I had a couple hundred, now I have like 1200 of each. That should feel like an accomplishment but I'll get toward the end of an event and have to scrap a bit more to stay in Top 50 and I'll say to myself, "alright, but no going below 1100".

I'm weird...

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
RAID EVENT - Divine Retribution! ~The Oni's Vengeance~

[SR] [Divine Retribution!] Sakura Igawa (Taimanin)

Reduces damage from demons by 30% at level 1. 50% at level 5

bad card. aim for rewards and no more. target specific skills are ass in the arena. i can see some use in RB events where we know the typing of the RB.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HR] [Avenger] Lark Shasha (Demon)

If i'm reading correctly, reduce damage from demons by 22% at level 1. 30% at level 5.

yeah, the HR card is reducing damage from same faction enemies. i could be wrong, but i'll fix it when official english skills are out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UR] Reiko Hasuma (Taimanin)

reduces taimanin def by 35% at level 1. 55% at level 5.

ignore this card like the plague. it seems they are going for same faction debuffers. this card is terrible. you can use the not to old SR USF card angler and get a better value as she was actually easy to max out for free.

[HR] Hitomi Katou (Taimanin)

raises taminin attack by 1500 at level 1. 2500 at level 5.

don't summon for this either. there are already taimnin cards in the permanent pool that have the same skill. if you are doing it for collection, spend maybe 1-2 HR tickets and no more. i don't want to make promises, but it seems all cards have been eventually put into the permanent pool in time.

[R] Algol (Demon)

raises demon attack by 14% at level 1. 22% at level 5.

i will probably spend 1 to 3 tickets for a copy. she is to hot for me to pass up.

[R] Waltrude (UFS)

lowers taimanin def by 600 at level 1. 1000 at level 5

no comment

they made this one an easy pass for us. all the cards suck. different story if you go for collections sake on the R to HR. don't summon for collections sake for an UR.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, so you're telling me I'm finally getting an event to pass in order to farm ? Excellent.