What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Just added a few people :p feel free to add meh :p no idea what im doing thus far yet lv 4 ftw!

I'm at part 4, 0 friends and 11 slots, I'll add anyone who adds me.

ID: 1127831

this game looks promising , i like the fact that if u lvl up it keeps the stamina nd keys ( guess there is a max but in the other games if u are are full of stamina and hit the lvl up all the stamina go right in to the potty ).

feel free to add me if u need friends id : 352391

Some people are telling me that right if you do an 11 roll you will always at least get SSR Leifan (and that it might change weekly)? Is this true? And if so, do we think she's worth it?

I got golden keys from daily quest, how use them?

That feeling when you find out switching jobs means you have no attack skills anymore. :D

ID: 168518 if anyone wants to add me.

What do the L50 purification materia that noel's dungeon drops do? Should I save them?

ID: 168518 if anyone wants to add me.

What do the L50 purification materia that noel's dungeon drops do? Should I save them?

From game guide.

There is a special Weapon type known as Materia. Using Materia as Upgrade Material will earn you more Weapon EXP than you normally would when fusing Weapons.

is it possible to upgrade weapon rarity?

like C -> UC -> R -> SR -> SSR

Maybe this will be 2nd game that will keep me playing like Aigis. If anyone wants to add me: 356837

OMG :O Got an enemy with almost 2kk hp...

Good lord I got a lot of requests after posting that, I can't accept like 20 of you, I'm sorry. I'll accept more when I get more friend slots but how are some of you already like level 30+ lol

Not that I'm complaining, it helps carry me through those raid boss things.

Good lord I got a lot of requests after posting that, I can't accept like 20 of you, I'm sorry. I'll accept more when I get more friend slots but how are some of you already like level 30+ lol

Not that I'm complaining, it helps carry me through those raid boss things.

Don't forget there's people who got a head start on us. So they have like a full week+ of playing already.

Also something to keep in mind, if you don't think your friends are strong enough or you don't have enough friends, you can run away from bosses so you can search for a new one while you do missions.

How did they get to start a week early? I wasn't paying much attention to this game but it's really great I'm loving it.

I luckily haven't had to run away yet but all my girls are super weak cus when I did that 10 spin guaranteed new SSR thing I replaced everything but most people who added me were all really high levels already. Maybe I'm missing an easy grinding map or something I was thinking.

on that note should I be bothering with limited/daily dungeons or should I just stick to main story? I don't think the forbidden chest gives exp.. or it barely gives any at all and idk if Noel's gives anything good either. The forbidden ones were giving me a crystal per complete though.

Last edited:

I think I messed up wit that SSR guaranteed spin somehow ;/ Saw it for the moment but I didnt have more crystals. Well, nvm.

Can anyone tell me if there is any difference which job is set for girls? In the guide it is hinted that their primary job would give them better stats boost. Should I lvl up in order from the lowest grade job or just forget about lower and just go for highest rarity jobs?

I think I messed up wit that SSR guaranteed spin somehow ;/ Saw it for the moment but I didnt have more crystals. Well, nvm.

Can anyone tell me if there is any difference which job is set for girls? In the guide it is hinted that their primary job would give them better stats boost. Should I lvl up in order from the lowest grade job or just forget about lower and just go for highest rarity jobs?

It gives you a SSR if you do the 10x spin not the single one so if you did the 10x spin then you got a SSR girl, just check your girls jobs to find her.

I'm not sure about your question but I've instantly been putting them on highest rarity possible but I saw some friends using the other versions and their skills are also different.. like that starting knight girl I THINK has sleep on her R job but has poison skill on her UC one.

How did they get to start a week early? I wasn't paying much attention to this game but it's really great I'm loving it.

I luckily haven't had to run away yet but all my girls are super weak cus when I did that 10 spin guaranteed new SSR thing I replaced everything but most people who added me were all really high levels already. Maybe I'm missing an easy grinding map or something I was thinking.

on that note should I be bothering with limited/daily dungeons or should I just stick to main story? I don't think the forbidden chest gives exp.. or it barely gives any at all and idk if Noel's gives anything good either. The forbidden ones were giving me a crystal per complete though.

It was the Canada and some other areas get access to servers before everyone else type thing again.

Different jobs get different skills. So if your character has leveled for example, their UC job to max, you will have all skills usable as long as you're UC job. If you switch to a different rarity job that you haven't leveled yet, you'll have no skills at all until you level up the new job.

The reason lower rarity job is recommended first is because the skills are lower sp cost, so you can use them a lot more often than if you started out with the highest rarity.

Also, the UC job unlocks the girl's second accessory slot, which is pretty important.

Hurrah for the new game. Good luck for all. I am looking for some friends to help with Gatekeepers.

xover id - 792082

Back