What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Permanent.

perfect thanks
now i have to rework my teams .... FeelsBadMan

on a different topic , i suppose we don't have a use for golden keys (not the ones for the bosses) and foreign silver coins yet .. or i'm just missing something?

What should I do with all those C weapons I get from maps? Evolve, Upgrade, Sell ?

Thanks.

I got another question.
I got thunder blade, but can't accomplish mission. Anyone knows why?

Nvm now. Suddenly it worked.

Last edited:

Damn, those Black Friday deals.

Laticia reminds me of DAL's Kurumi, so I caved in and bought her. I don't really intend on whaling on this game otherwise.

I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. Still need friends, feel free to add me: 786743

i got these books of vulcan and ceres with grant attributes to fire and wood any idea what this does

Damn I just got what is the hardest Gate Keeper Boss I have seen so far... 1.775.317 HP and only 5 hours to kill it, holy ****.

Damn I just got what is the hardest Gate Keeper Boss I have seen so far... 1.775.317 HP and only 5 hours to kill it, holy ****.

Unless you got a lot of high level friends I'd just retreat from it honestly. Most of the time my full list of 22 people won't even take down a 1m boss in 5 hours. :p

I can't figure out how the gate keeper bosses work entirely.

I think you actually get better rewards when you help beat your friends bosses instead of your own.. and I think it's like top 3 or maybe 2 give a really good item sometimes. I have these SR accessories I got from friend bosses randomly when I made top 3 on the damage thing.

I think you actually get better rewards when you help beat your friends bosses instead of your own.. and I think it's like top 3 or maybe 2 give a really good item sometimes. I have these SR accessories I got from friend bosses randomly when I made top 3 on the damage thing.

Those are MVP rewards. Also depends on luck though since sometimes you get a crap MVP reward also. MVPs are top 3 damage dealers EXCLUDING the person who summoned the boss.

when u spawn a boss u don't need to hit him more than once ( ofc if he needs to die and no one go for the kill u should kill him if u can) , when u hit te bosses of ur friends if u are one of the 3 with the most damage ( th spawner dosn't count) u will take the MVP bonus ( u can see the 3 crowns in the damage list) if u do even only 1 damage u will take the normal loot even if u are not one of the top 3.

So when u spawn a boss it's up to ur firends to kill it for the most part , and u should focus on dealing damage on the ones that ur friends spawn.

Edit:Rawr1125 got the point with less useless words ò_ò'

edit 2: for the huge bosses i think that it's too early , only the ppl playing from the headstart can do something without using 20 keys .

Last edited:

Unless you got a lot of high level friends I'd just retreat from it honestly. Most of the time my full list of 22 people won't even take down a 1m boss in 5 hours. :p

Yeah I think I'm gonna do just that... Not a lot of people have good water elemental characters to take this dude down. I feel kinda bad though because a lot of people already attacked it.

Edit: These Krakens also mean business damn they hit hard. Good thing that everyone has a Lightning Elemental character as a lead so attacking it is easy.

Oh I see, thank you guys. I'll start using only my initial on mine so I can send out the friend help thing and then use the rest on friends. Does harder bosses mean better drops or is it all pure RNG? cus these SR ones I got was from the cyclops one and yellow dragon I think.

Oh I see, thank you guys. I'll start using only my initial on mine so I can send out the friend help thing and then use the rest on friends. Does harder bosses mean better drops or is it all pure RNG? cus these SR ones I got was from the cyclops one and yellow dragon I think.

each boss has his own loot table

This is really helpful about those bosses:

Knowing what status can affect them can really make a difference

Back