What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

What about censorship? All loli characters are removed/boobjobbed, I suppose?

Kay I did it.

XQ7U1h9.jpg

Too bad I can't use two of the same accessory though.

How effective is crit for items in this game? I got an SR ring that adds 90, or I got an R ring that adds 200 atk, so I'm not quite sure which is better.

I don't know, I mean, if you're doing Gate Keepers I suppose getting a crit in can make a big difference.

And what about those items that give +30 to water element for example how do they work exactly?

I don't know, I mean, if you're doing Gate Keepers I suppose getting a crit in can make a big difference.

And what about those items that give +30 to water element for example how do they work exactly?

All characters have a base element of 50. This element is added to their damage. If a character is let's say lightning type, and has a fire type weapon, when you fight a grass type enemy, your damage will be fire. If you fight an enemy who is water, then your damage will be lightning.

You can have a max element of 100, and it basically just increases damage vs whatever is weak against said element.

Well for reference my Saya hits for around 4.5k usually and with crit it goes up to 6-7k so it def doesn't double the damage with crit but maybe the multiplier works different for classes.

Ok and now comes the real question: Would it be better to have a maxed out element when you're fighting with the elemental advantage (Wood vs Thunder for example) or more attack damage or crit?

I don't know if anyone already talked about this, but I have some questions:
-The Golden Ingots and Materias are weapons or the only use are to sell(Golden Ingots) and Upgrade Weapons(Materias)?
-Throwing Weapons: The Golden Ingots and Throwing Stones are the only throwing weapons? I want to know because I have a Kupika.

Sorry for my english.

One of the starter characters is a catgirl loli (imo) and she doesn't look like she was edited.

I don't know if anyone already talked about this, but I have some questions:
-The Golden Ingots and Materias are weapons or the only use are to sell(Golden Ingots) and Upgrade Weapons(Materias)?
-Throwing Weapons: The Golden Ingots and Throwing Stones are the only throwing weapons? I want to know because I have a Kupika.

Sorry for my english.

I got an UC Chakram from the Free Gacha that is a throwning weapon. Ingots I think are selling.

I asked Nutaku during their stream of the game and they said they were almost certain there were no edits except possibly 1 to a dog scene, however Nutakudev wasn't even sure if that was this game where that scene was included.

I just logged in today and had about 10 pages of shards waiting for me... woah. That was a nice surprise.

Last edited:

I asked Nutaku during their stream of the game and they said they were almost certain there were no edits except possibly 1 to a dog scene, however Nutakudev wasn't even sure if that was this game where that scene was included.

I just logged in today and had about 10 pages of shards waiting for me... woah. That was a nice surprise.

I don't think there's any bestiality in this game judging from the gallery I've seen at exhentai. It's probably another game.

Anyone got some info about hard and very hard difficulties? Any worth in doing them?

Along with the 50 shards (hard) and the crystal (Very hard), you get increased exp (both player and character).

It makes the 3-3-5 (3rd continent, 3rd quest, 5th mission) a combined E3 + E8 with much better rate (7K player AND character exp for 25 sta in very hard, when E3 is 3K player exp for 8 sta and E8 is 8K char exp for 23 sta).

Also, the +40 lvl isn't as hard as it sounds. You can crush it in auto with eggs with lvl 30 characters.

so will there be "woman/lady" gatcha or "gentleman" gatcha will be only theme?

don't want to spend shards on it just to get male character :^) where are the waifus yo?

don't want to spend shards on it just to get male character :^) where are the waifus yo?

sadly male characters are very strong in this game.. =\, well i guess this game is female/gay firendly too , nothing wrong with it ò_ò.

ps: need bigger boobs kthnxbye :D

The Crystal gacha is the females gacha, I don't think you can roll any men from that.

Is it worth rolling for weapons is the crystal gacha?

I'm never gonna max out the Engineer guy from the gatekeepers at this rate. He drops from the Cyclops... these guys don't spawn all that often and when they do they die way too fast lol

hi im new to the game and have been enjoying it currently.. im just wondering if this game has a working wiki with guides we stages and rewards and stuff so ill get the idea where to farm said stuff.. also any1 got any links to any guides of the game aside from the 1 posted on the 1st page.. if any1 has some advice i would love to hear it as a new player.. also where to get this thunder blade?

cheers!!

Back