What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Oh nice, so it was the yellow + blue one that drops the good defense and attack one. I'll be going with those for now then. I haven't even seen that other stuff except for the red one with a fk ton of hp.

Yeah I think I'm gonna do just that... Not a lot of people have good water elemental characters to take this dude down. I feel kinda bad though because a lot of people already attacked it.

Edit: These Krakens also mean business damn they hit hard. Good thing that everyone has a Lightning Elemental character as a lead so attacking it is easy.

It's not even about having water elementals really. It's more the fact that you only have x amount of people doing 10-50k damage a hit and most aren't willing to hit it more than once.

Even if you had 20 different people hitting 50k, that's still only 1m damage.

on weapon evolutions does it make a differance if you max a weapon before fusing it or does both the base and new need to be maxed

I remember reading somewhere that if you max the weapon you're gonna use as a material a higher percentage of it's stats are absorbed by your main weapon during the upgrade. I could be wrong and imagining things though lol.

on weapon evolutions does it make a differance if you max a weapon before fusing it or does both the base and new need to be maxed

a max lvl weapon will give to the resulting weapon 10% of his stats intead of 5% , this for both the wapon used so if u use 2 maxed out weapons u will get 10% from both , to make the perfect weapon u basically need to max out that weapon 5 times ( counting the final weapon too ) but for the UC weapons it's not really worth , just evolve them at lvl 1

The low stamina cap and the high cost to run missions are really destroying my enjoyment of the game. I can't exactly log in every hour to blow through my stamina. I'd much prefer a slower stamina regeneration rate and cheaper cost missions over this. At least that way I could do what I need to do and then come back in 6+ hours and repeat the process. :(

a max lvl weapon will give to the resulting weapon 10% of his stats intead of 5% , this for both the wapon used so if u use 2 maxed out weapons u will get 10% from both , to make the perfect weapon u basically need to max out that weapon 5 times ( counting the final weapon too ) but for the UC weapons it's not really worth , just evolve them at lvl 1

do you mean taking 5 weapons max there level and evolve 2 together and again then do them both into the main or all 4 straight into the main

do you mean taking 5 weapons max there level and evolve 2 together and again then into the main or all 4 straight into the main

You take two normal weapons.

Max both.

Combine them.

The result is a weapon* which is level 1.

You take another normal weapon.

Max it, and max the weapon*.

Combine them and get a weapon**.

Max weapon** and you're done.

A tip for the daily quests that reward items like firesoul fragments: make sure you use drop increasing food on them. I screwed up and only remembered today to do so.

A tip for the daily quests that reward items like firesoul fragments: make sure you use drop increasing food on them. I screwed up and only remembered today to do so.

You know, I didn't even think about doing that. I'll have to try it out next reset.

On a side note, damn those titans vanish fast. <.<

Pretty much posting this here for myself to remember but the limited forbidden chest compartment 5 gives 13,000 gold per run.

>log in
>suddenly 10+ friend requests

Wtf, why do I have so many--

Oh right. It's probably because I have Laticia as my leader now.

Finally finished my sword. :D

5QHNPT2.jpg

Anyone got some info about hard and very hard difficulties? Any worth in doing them?

Anyone got some info about hard and very hard difficulties? Any worth in doing them?

+20 levels to original mob level

+50 levels to original mob level

1st time clear on hard gives a crystal on each level.
1st time clear on very hard gives some other thing I forget.

Thanks! So it is worth. Well gonna think about that but first I should somehow deal with my att team and lvl them up for boss fights. Especially since I decided to do some man gacha and got some promising units.

Afraid you misremembered.
1st time clear on hard gives you 50 shards.
1st time clear in very hard mode gives you the 1 crystal.

Afraid you misremembered.
1st time clear on hard gives you 50 shards.
1st time clear in very hard mode gives you the 1 crystal.

Probably. I read about it somewhere else I forget and haven't actually done any of the levels myself yet.

That makes so much sense that I feel dumb that I didn't think about it before lmao. Thanks for the tip.

Back